Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra's Verito Vibe CS is a successful product out of Mahindra's range of Sedan cars. The model of Verito Vibe had been inspired by its predecessor Verito. The vehicle manages a sophisticated, classy yet fun and sporty look which adds a certain sense of variability to the regular sedans. Measuring less than four metres in length, it is compact and breezy on the streets. The interior is as viable to the boarders as the exterior is to the streets. The wheelbase measures 2630mm, while the room is spacious and comfortable for five occupants. This concise model is available in the range of INR 6.39 lacs to 7.32 lacs.
Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Features
The noted sporty look rests on the features of the carbon-finished grille, smoked headlamps, alloy wheels, front fog lamps, roof rails, and body-side moulding. The cabin inside gets a computerized driver information system that provides essential information to the driver and LCD display on the instrument cluster. Mahindra Verito Vibe CS's features are formed by its rear defogger, which has a swift technology of demystifying the glass by melting frost, snow, and ice using heat on the back window. For organized architecture, the front of the car gets a uniform outlook because of being painted by the body colour; the rear bumper shares the same feature.
The makers have prioritized clean visibility for the rider and thus provided the car with a pair of 2-speed option wipers. The warranty of the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS comes with three years or 1,00,000 km. A 2-DIN music system with multiple players' support is decked up in top-end variants. It comes with CD and MP3 player, USB Connectivity, and aux-in port. Adding to those, a radio tuner and four techy speakers also come to go with it.
Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Key Specifications
1.5 Litre DCi CRDi – Diesel, 4 Cylinder, 8 Valve
64 bhp@4000 rpm
160 Nm@2000 rpm
Number of Gears
Fuel Tank Capacity
|Minimum Turning Radius|
|Number of Doors|
Wheels & Tyres
|Front Tyre Size|
|Rear Tyre Size|
|Front Brake Type|
|Rear Brake Type|
Macpherson-type with Wishbone Link
H-Section Torsion Beam with Programmed Deflection-coiled Spring
Power Assisted (Hydraulic)
Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Car Insurance
A Mahindra car insurance is a must if one looks forward to buying or continuing riding their very own Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car. Insurance policies muster all the benefits and provide a relaxed experience while enjoying your owned vehicle asset. The Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance Policy is an essential supplement to the mere buying of the car itself. The current availability of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance online makes securing your car a matter of a few minutes!
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Verito Vibe CS
Two types of motor insurance come with the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Car Insurance:
- A third-party liability insurance protects the owner and the riders from any damages that have been done to any other party in the streets. That includes a third-party vehicle or a third-party person. This is of utmost importance and is mandatorily enforced by the law, one of the reasons being – the insured may or may not personally possess the financial resources to meet the expenses incurred upon (if any).
- A comprehensive car insurance policy is a complete package that secures the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car satisfactorily. It also includes the aforementioned policy; however, there are more added benefits. The additional points include losses by man-made disasters or natural disasters. The comprehensive approach is all-round protection from the uncertainties a regular vehicle faces.
What is Covered Under Mahindra Verito Vibe CS?
The following are the covered areas that fall under the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance:
- Roadside Assistance
- Key-part replacements
- Passenger injury-cover
- Loss from accidents, thefts, and fire
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra Verito Vibe CS?
The following points are strictly not covered in the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance Policy:
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants, such as alcohol, drugs, weed, etc.
- Driving without a registered driving licence.
- Intentionally inflicted damage on the vehicle.
- Damages occurred after the lapse of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car insurance.
How to Buy/ Renew Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance Policy?
One can quickly get hold of the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Car Insurance by visiting any leading website offering motor insurance. The Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car insurance renewal can be done by sharing the car model's name, fuel type, variant name, the year the car has been registered under the user's name and the associated place of registration. One also needs to share their contact number for registering for a renewal policy. Once the payment process has been completed, the car insurance renewal is fulfilled. The renewal can only occur once the pre-existing Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Insurance Policy has expired.
Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Review
The rogue model of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS sedan, influenced by Mahindra's Verito range, is a popularly known sedan car. The car entices the onlookers' visual aesthetics with its bold features.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS Car Insurance
1. Where can one purchase a Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car insurance policy?
Due to the easy availability of car insurance on the internet, the Insurance for Mahindra Verito Vibe CS can be availed by visiting a popular website that offers motor insurance. More details can be found via the website's IRDAI certified advisors, who will guide the interested buyers throughout the process.
2. How to find the most suitable car insurance for Mahindra Verito Vibe CS?
While looking for car insurance for the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS, research and compare the benefits premiums being provided by the insurers available in the market. Choose a policy that best suits your needs.
3. What is the insurance cost of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS?
The insurance cost for the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS entry-level model is INR 37,133. The maximum price goes as far as INR 40,548 for the top-end model of Mahindra Verito Vibe CS 1.5 D6. However, this price varies from insurer to insurer.
4. Which documents do I need to get my Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car insurance renewed?
The list of documents required to renew the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car insurance policy is as follows –
- Previous year policy number
- Previous year policy expiry date
- Vehicle registration number
5. Can I buy an Insurance Policy while buying the Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car?
The Mahindra Verito Vibe CS car Insurance policy comes with insurance costs, registration charges, and an RTO cost. The values of the car range from INR 7.63 lakh and go up to 8.68 lakh, including all the aforementioned facilities. Fastag accessory is also available if the buyer is willing to avail.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More