Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is India's most famous light business vehicle, as well as the class top-rated model. Mahindra has become a competitive participant in India's fast-growing last-mile delivery industry because of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-up.
Due to the expanding demand for goods and services in both urban and semi-urban areas, this market has been significantly growing in recent years. The Bolero Pik-Up was created and developed with all types of shipments in mind. It also comes with enough power from a current engine, as well as better mileage and durability.
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Extra Long is priced between INR 8.64 lakh and INR 9.04 lakh.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Features
Bolero Pik-Up is gaining appeal among first-time purchasers and transportation entrepreneurs due to its exceptional performance. Higher payloads, the longest cargo body, stronger aggregates, including suspensions and tyres, and a modern contemporary cabin with outstanding ergonomics and driver convenience are all highlights of this vehicle.
M&M has expanded the Bolero Pik-Up portfolio to appeal to a broader clientele, concentrating on a variety of last-mile delivery applications and payload requirements. The vehicle has the following attractive features:
- Longest Cargo box in class- 2765 mm
- Capacity to carry big loads (payload of 1700 kg)
- 56 KW power use
- Excellent Mileage of 14.3 km per liter
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Insurance
Owners of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up must get car insurance, as mandated by the Motor Vehicles Act. Having insurance is necessary not only for administrative purposes but it also provides protection cover to the vehicle owner and the third-party vehicle against the damages incurred on account of accident, thefts and other damages pertaining to it. Insurance also provides the protection cover against the damages caused by natural/man-made disasters.
For the first year, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up insurance policy is included on the on-road pricing of the car. Later a policyholder gets the option to choose between renewing the policy or simply to purchase a new one.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Bolero Pik-Up Extra Long 1.25T
Bolero Pik-Up Extra Long 1.7T
Bolero Pik-Up Extra Long 1.3T
Bolero Pik-Up Extra Long 1.5T
Boot space (l)
Kerb weight (kg)
56 kW@ 3200 r/min
Torque (Nm @ rpm)
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Bolero Pik-up
There are two types of insurances available as follows-
- The third-party car insurance coverage covers losses and damages to other property, as well as death or bodily injury to other persons, as a result of an accident caused by your fault. Third-party insurance is required by law in India. Because the insured may or may not have the financial means to cover these expenses.
- A comprehensive car insurance policy covers the insured against third-party compensation payments as well as damage or loss to the covered vehicle as a result of an accident, theft, fire, or other natural disasters.
Some of the add-ons are as follows:
- Roadside service
- Zero depreciation car insurance (for automobiles under 5 years old)
- No claim bonus insurance
- Passenger injury insurance
- Engine protection insurance
- Key protection insurance
- Daily allowances insurance
- Ensure that your car's accessories are protected
What is Covered Under Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Insurance Policy?
The following items are commonly covered by a Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Insurance policy:
• Total loss due to fire, explosions, or an act of terrorism
• Total loss due to theft, fire
• Third-party liability insurance
• Own-damage insurance
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up insurance coverage will not cover the following:
• Normal wear and tear, as well as electrical and mechanical failures
• When the vehicle is used for Hire or Reward, Carriage of Goods, Organised Racing, Pace Making, Speed Testing, or Reliability Trials
• When the vehicle is utilized outside of the country
• Nuclear Warfare and Its Dangers
• If the vehicle is being used for any criminal activity
If the vehicle is driven without a valid licence and insurance policy
If the driver of the vehicle was under the influence of any drugs
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Insurance Policy?
It is customary for buyers to renew their Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up insurance policy online. Renewals can be done directly through an insurance company's website or a third-party integrator. The procedures for acquiring a Mahindra insurance policy is as follows:
1. Go to your insurer's website.
2. Enter your Registered User ID, Password, and Policy Number to log in.
3. Select Renew/Pay Premium from the drop-down menu.
4. Make a payment via the internet
5. Your policy will be automatically renewed.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Review
Due to its muscular look, powerful engine, and its value for money features, many of the Mahindra Bolero users are satisfied with the vehicle. For a big SUV, the vehicle is very comfortable and the maintenance is also very easy. For people on a budget, Mahindra Bolero Pik-up is proven to be a great deal for its attractive features.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Car Insurance
1. What documents are required to renew the insurance on a Mahindra Bolero Pik-up?
Buyers only need to have the following information on hand:
- Policy Number from the Previous Year
- Policy Expiry Date from the Previous Year
- Registration Number of the Vehicle
2. What are the primary factors that influence the cost of a Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up insurance policy?
The cost of your Mahindra Bolero Pik-up insurance policy will depend upon the age and condition of your car as they are the major factors. Every insurer uses a formula to determine the premium amount, these elements are variable.
3. What exactly is a "no claim bonus"?
If you do not file any insurance claim during the policy tenure then you are eligible to receive the no claim bonus from the insurance company as a discount in the premium at the time of policy renewal.
4. Can I file an insurance claim online?
Yes, you can easily file an insurance claim online. All you need to do is to visit the official website of the insurance company and follow the below steps carefully.
- Navigate through the website
- Click on the file for insurance
- Feed in all the required details And you are done
5. Is it legal to drive a Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up without insurance in India?
No, it is illegal to drive any vehicle on Indian roads without a valid insurance. Every vehicle on an Indian road must be insured, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More