Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is a pickup truck made by Mahindra & Mahindra, an Indian carmaker. It was introduced in April 2006 as the pickup truck version of the Mahindra Scorpio SUV.
The Scorpio Getaway is exclusively available in India as a 4-door double cab, however, in a few select locations, a 2-door single cab is also available alongside the double cab type. It comes in two drivetrain options: 2WD and 4WD.
The price of the Scorpio Getaway Diesel model ranges from INR 8.99 lakh to Rs. 12.24 lakh. Fiery Black, Rocky Beige, and Mist Silver are the three colours available for Scorpio Getaway. However, some of these colours are only available in limited quantities.
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Features
Crash-protecting crumple zones, a child lock, collapsible steering, and side intrusion beams are among the vehicle's safety features. Tubeless tyres, a voice assist system, a touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth and GPS, and a remote lock/unlock system are among the additional safety features. The Scorpio Getaway features a 34-degree approach angle, a 15-degree departure angle, and an 18-degree break-over angle. It comes with a mechanical locking differential from Eaton Corporation, which allows for shift-on-the-fly shifting on the rear axle to aid off-roading. Under the hood of this utility vehicle, the business has installed a 2.6-litre diesel engine that combines power and fuel efficiency.
This utility vehicle boasts a tough body structure and several eye-catching characteristics. Body colour is used for the door handles and the electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors. A brightly lighted headlight cluster flanks it with high-intensity halogen lamps and a turn signal.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Scorpio Getaway
|2WD BS III||2WD BS-IV||4WD BS III||4WD BS-IV|
|Boot space (l)|
|Kerb weight (kg)||2550 kg||2550 kg||2550 kg||2550 kg|
|Power (bhp @ rpm)||109 bhp @ 3800 rpm||120 bhp @ 4000 rpm||109 bhp @ 3800 rpm||120 bhp @ 4000 rpm|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||270 Nm @ 1700 rpm||280 Nm @ 1800 rpm||270 Nm @ 1700 rpm||280 Nm @ 1800 rpm|
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Insurance
As the Scorpio is used to transport passengers from one location to another, it is critical to ensure that the Car insurance policy for this vehicle provides maximum coverage.
The Mahindra Scorpio Getaway insurance policy is generally covered under the on-road pricing in the very first year. When the date of policy expiration arrives, the vehicle owner is required to obtain a new or renew the old Mahindra Scorpio Getaway insurance policy.
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Car Insurance Types
- A third-party car insurance policy protects the insured against losses and damages to the property and death or physical injury to third parties as a result of an accident caused by your negligence. As per the Indian law for motor vehicles, third-party insurance is a mandatory requirement to drive the vehicle on roads. The reason behind this is pretty simple; the owner may or may not have the sufficient financial resources for the coverage of costs incurred.
- The comprehensive car policy covers both the damages incurred to third-party and own damages. The range of protection that it provides is higher than the third-party insurance policy.
Choose from the following add-ons:
What is Covered Under Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Insurance policy commonly covers the following items:
- Natural/Man-made disasters that cause losses and damage to your vehicle
- Theft or fire-related losses
- Personal damages in the event of an accident
- Damage or loss to a third party
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Scorpio Getaway insurance policy does not cover the following:
- If the automobile is used for commercial purposes without the owner's knowledge
- If the driver's licence or insurance policy is not valid;
- Losses incurred as a result of wars
- If a vehicle is operated while under the influence of any sort of intoxication,
- Taking the automobile outside of the country
- Damage caused by a tyre blowout or an engine failure
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Insurance Policy?
You may get Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance from a variety of companies, including Reliance General Insurance, Tata AIG Car Insurance, ICICI Lombard, and Bajaj Allianz. Before selecting the best one, you can examine the pricing, terms, and related advantages of several insurers' Mahindra Scorpio Getaway car insurance policies.
If you'd like to renew your Mahindra Car Insurance, follow the steps below:
- Make a fair evaluation of your auto insurance needs and choose the one that works best for you. Once you've chosen a provider, go to their website and select the option to renew your coverage.
- Fill in the login information.
- Update the application form, provide your expired auto insurance information, and submit it online.
- You can now pay your auto insurance renewal premium with a credit or debit card.
The auto insurance company will do the verification and provide you with an acknowledgement letter.
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Review
The Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is appropriate for all types of purchasers and one of the most desirable automobiles on Indian roads. Ensure that you obtain information on auto insurance from the dealer at the time of purchase. Whether you choose comprehensive auto insurance or third-party car insurance is personal. You can also apply for auto insurance online at the website of your preferred insurance company.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs for Mahindra Scorpio Getaway Car Insurance
1. What papers are required to claim Mahindra Scorpio Getaway insurance?
Registration Certificate, Driver's Licence, PAN, and Aadhaar, as well as proof of insurance/policy number and a copy of the police report (In case of third-party property damage).
2. Is it possible to file an insurance claim online?
Filing an insurance claim online is now possible due to the fast technology nowadays. You can easily file the vehicle insurance claim by visiting your insurance service provider’s official website.
3. How can we choose online Mahindra Getaway insurance?
You should compare Mahindra Scorpio Getaway car insurance quotes online when buying an insurance policy.
4. Is it possible to drive a Mahindra Scorpio Getaway in India without insurance?
Every vehicle on an Indian road must be insured, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
5. What is Mahindra Scorpio Getaway's top speed?
The top speed of the Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is roughly 153 km/h.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More