Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bharti AXA Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Every individual owning a car must buy at least third-party vehicle insurance as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. This insurance is a legal requirement, and any car owner who does not have it has to pay a fine or face legal consequences.
Bharti AXA's third-party Insurance policy generally covers any damage incurred if you, while driving, cause damage to a third party. It doesn't matter if it's a third-party property, a person, or even another vehicle.
So, whether you want to follow the law and regulation like a responsible person or want to protect yourself from unanticipated, highly likely, and extreme damages, you essentially need third-party insurance that covers entire third-party damages and losses.
How does Bharti AXA's Third-party Insurance Work?
Bharti AXA third-party car insurance covers liabilities such as injury, death, and property damage that may occur during an accident or incident involving the covered vehicle. This insurance coverage relieves the policyholder of the financial burden of any harm caused by the insured car to a third party.
Met with an accident, the insured person should notify Bharti AXA as soon as possible before filing a claim. This company appoints a surveyor to inspect the extent of the damages and verify the estimated damage cost once the claim is filed. Bharti AXA releases the claim after the completion of verification.
Third-party Car Insurance at Bharti AXA vs. Comprehensive Insurance
The type of coverage offered by third-party and comprehensive insurance is the main point of distinction in Bharti AXA 3rd party car insurance online. While third-party car insurance only protects you from third-party losses and damages, comprehensive car insurance further includes personal damages.
Let's understand the difference through a comparative analysis-
|Third-party car Insurance||Comprehensive car insurance|
|Definition||An insurance policy that provides compensation against damage to any third-party person, property, or vehicle||An all-rounder insurance policy that together provides compensation for third-party liabilities and to the own car|
|Coverage provided||Provides coverage for third-party damages and losses, including if you injure a third-party person, one's car, or property as a result of an accident or collision.||This policy provides comprehensive coverage, as it covers damage and losses to third parties and damage and losses to you and your vehicle.|
|Limitations||Covers damage for the third party.||It covers damage for both third-party and insured cars.|
|Affordability||Cheaper than comprehensive insurance.||Expensive than third-party insurance.|
|Customization||No customizations are offered||Policyholders can customize their policies by adding optional coverages and add-ons.|
How to Buy Bharti AXA Third-party Insurance?
Follow the given steps to buy third-party insurance at Bharti AXA:
- Open the official website of Bharti AXA and go to the 'Car Insurance' option
- Select the types of coverage you require, such as third-party auto insurance
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Now, upload the mandatory documents
- Pay for your third-party auto insurance via the online method
- The confirmation for the third-party auto insurance coverage will be sent to your registered email address
What are the Coverages Provided Under Bharti AXA Third-party Car Insurance Policy?
Liabilities that are caused in an accident where your vehicle injures or damages other people or property.
- Compensation of up to INR 15 lakhs
- Compensation for theft
- Compensation for accident
- Natural disasters such as landslides, cyclones, floods, earthquakes
- Damages or losses caused by fire, lightning, or explosion
- Man-made calamities such as strikes, riots, terrorism, etc.
What Coverages are not Provided Under Bharti AXA Third-party Car Insurance Policy?
- Damages to the vehicle if the driver or owner has consumed alcohol or intoxicating substances while driving.
- If the car accident or damage was faked, the insurer would almost certainly deny the claim.
- The policy does not cover any losses incurred as a result of illegal activities such as allowing minors to drive your car, driving on the wrong side of the road, and so on.
- Claims made through an expired policy.
- Contractual liabilities and consequential damages are not covered in the policy.
- Damages occurred while driving outside the policy's geographical boundaries
Key Benefits of Purchasing Bharti AXA Third-party Car Insurance
Following are the main benefits of buying car insurance from Bharti AXA:
- Bharti AXA offers claim help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, eliminating any wait.
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal process is a simple and painless, paperless process.
- If your car is stolen or is damaged beyond repair, your insurer will reimburse you.
- Both online and offline policies are offered from Bharti AXA Car Insurance.
Bharti AXA Third Party Insurance Review
The professionals at Bharti AXA guide individuals thoroughly and help get a budget-friendly 3rd party insurance policy. This helps several car owners get efficient insurance policies and drive safely on Indian roads.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is it mandatory to pay third-party insurance liability in advance?
According to the new rule, the premium for four-wheeler insurance covering third-party liability must be paid three years in advance in the case of a new car.
2. Why is third-party car insurance so crucial?
The basic goal of Bharti AXA third-party insurance is to protect the insured from any liability that might arise due to damage to another person, vehicle, or piece of property. The injury or death of a third party is also included.
3. Can third-party car insurance cover accidents?
Yes, third-party insurance covers bodily harm and death caused by accidents involving third-party cars.
4. How can individuals claim compensation in Bharti AXA third-party car insurance?
Inform your insurance provider, Bharti AXA, and follow the instructions provided to you.
Recent ArticlesView All
Want to check your car insurance policy status or get other details about your insurance online? Here's how yo...Read More
Modifications help showcase your personality. If you are looking to modify your dream car, here are the top th...Read More
All cars in India need to be insured according to the law. Besides a basic plan, your car insurance should mee...Read More
Get your roadside assistance cover from Shriram General Insurance for smooth and hassle-free assistance during...Read More
A car insurance surveyor is a person who investigates the damages to estimate the losses incurred. Here's all ...Read More
The Aadhaar-enabled Digilocker initiative by the Indian government stands to add tremendous value for motorist...Read More