Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Accent Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Embedded with classy, dynamic features and high fuel economic value, Hyundai Accent was first introduced in 1994, set with the intention to find a niche in the subcomponent segment by replacing Excel worldwide. Hyundai Verna replaced the Accent in 2000, but many international markets retained the name ‘Accent' which is an abbreviation to 'Advanced Compact Car of Epoch-making New Technology.'
Since 1994, the car has come up with four generations in 1994, 1999, 2005 and 2010. The car looks royal and decent in design with a comfortable interior. The Accent comes in 11 variants, out of which 1 is automatic, and the remaining are manual. Variants are priced between INR 5.11 lakhs and INR 7.16 lakhs, providing a pocket-friendly deal to people on a budget.
Hyundai Accent Features
Hyundai Accent is one of the best among various small family cars. This is a five-seater and 4-cylinder car which gives a mileage ranging from 13.1 to 16.36 km, depending upon the type of variant. Besides these, it has many other features like power steering, fog-lights front, AC, wheel covers and power windows front, automatic climate control, etc.
The car also takes care of the entertainment quotient as it comes packed with a 5-inch touch screen display, Bluetooth, USB port, and a four-speaker stereo. Hyundai Accent owners also enjoy keyless entry and the facility of a rearview camera.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Accent
Key specifications are as follows-
|Engine and Transmission||Displacement||1495|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Valves per Cylinder||4|
|Fuel and Performance||Mileage||13.2 (ARAI)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45.0 Litres|
|Dimensions and Capacity||Kerb Weight||1040 Kg|
|No. of doors||4|
Hyundai Accent Car Insurance
The car owner needs to buy car insurance against damages and/or losses caused by accidents, theft, and other associated risks, not only to the owner-occupied vehicle but also to a third-party vehicle.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Accent
- Comprehensive Insurance policy- It is a kind of extensive Hyundai Accent Car insurance policy under which both third-party, as well as own damages, will be paid by the insurance company. This is applicable in case of natural disasters, explosions, fire, theft, self-ignition , or lightning.
- Third-Party Insurance policy- Under this, the insurer is liable to pay for the bodily injuries, property damage, permanent or temporary disabilities, including the death of the third party caused by an accident due to the insured car.
Hyundai Accent Insurance price depends upon the variant, model, fuel type, place and year of registration, policy, and add-on covers chosen by the car owner. To protect the car from various disasters, the car owner needs to take the best insurance policy. Hyundai Accent Car Insurance renewal is also available on online platforms. Hyundai Accent Insurance price will also depend upon the type of insurance the owner is purchasing.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Accent Car Insurance Policy?
Following will be typically covered under Hyundai Accent Insurance policy-
- Losses and/or damages caused by natural calamities and disasters like landslides, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
- Man-made disasters such as fire, explosions, terror attacks, transportation crashes, animal attacks, etc.
- Third-party liability
- Car Theft
What is not Covered Under Hyundai Accent Car Insurance Policy?
Exclusions from Hyundai Accent Insurance will be such as-
- General wear and tear, maintenance, mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Tyres damaged solely
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants like drugs or alcohol etc.
- The vehicle is used for illegal acts
- Driving out of geographical limits
- Damage due to nuclear wars and perils
- Driving without a valid driving licence/policy
- When a vehicle is used in reliability testing, racing, speed testing, carriage of goods, or a private car used for commercial purposes, etc.
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Accent Car Insurance Policy?
There are both buying and renewal facilities available for Hyundai Accent car Insurance online. Either you can renew your policy with the insurance company or with an integrated service provider. You can easily search and compare for Hyundai Accent Car Insurance costs, add-on covers, terms and conditions to choose the best fit for you. For that, you need to fulfill the following procedure-
- Submission of car details such as model, registration number, manufacturer
- Submission of your KYC details like personal details and communicational address
- Select the type of insurance such as third-party liability cover or comprehensive
- Get the quotes and select the best one after comparison
- Get your payment done and purchase the policy
Hyundai Accent Review
Hyundai Accent car is among the best cars in India, it is not only famous for its design and key features but its economical prices too. It is one of the early models to provide power steering and a powered engine. Before making a purchase, you should make sure to gather all relevant information about New Hyundai Accent Car Insurance. Online applications have made it easy to get your car insured with less time and hassles.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Accent Car Insurance
1. Which insurance is best for Hyundai cars?
Depending upon the luxury quotient of the Hyundai cars, it is best to insure them with comprehensive car insurance. A comprehensive car insurance will provide all-round protection from third-party or own damage liabilities. You can also enhance the coverage by adding add-ons.
2. How do I claim my Hyundai Accent car insurance?
In case your Hyundai suffers any form of damage, ensure to intimate your insurance provider and file an FIR (if required) at the earliest possible. The next step in the claim process would include submitting the claim form along with all the other documents. These should also specify the extent of damage. Once the damages are confirmed, you will be allowed to claim your Hyundai car insurance.
3. Is Hyundai Accent discontinued in India?
In 2013, Hyundai stopped the sale of Accent in India as the car model saw a sharp decline in sales.
4. How is Hyundai Accent Insurance price calculated?
Insurance premium rates depend upon variant to variant, model, fuel type, RTO, etc., and type of insurance you are buying. If you switch to buying Hyundai Accent car insurance online, often Hyundai Accent Insurance prices will also change.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More