Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hyundai Fluidic Verna is the best Sedan Car for the mid-range segment with good mileage and royal design. It is a subcomponent car produced by the wholly-owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company, Hyundai Motor India Limited. Hyundai launched the Hyundai Fluidic Verna Facelift on 18th February 2015.
Hyundai Fluidic Verna was named after the “Fluidic design philosophy” introduced in 2011. Priced between INR 8.17 Lakhs to INR 14.07 Lakhs, Hyundai Fluidic Verna's first variant got updated in March 2014, and the next generation was launched in India on 22nd August 2017. Coming with five variants, namely E, EX, SX, SX+, and SX(O), Hyundai Fluidic Verna is designed to meet the needs of people on a budget.
Hyundai Fluidic Verna Features
Hyundai Fluidic Verna is one of the best among various small family cars. This is a five-seater and 4-cylinder car which gives a mileage ranging from 15.9 to 24 km per litre depending upon the type of variant. It has exciting features such as a child safety lock, power steering, airbags, rear parking sensors and a rear parking camera. It also has high-level automation such as steering mounted audio, anti-lock braking system, EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution), and many more. The car comes with a keyless entry system, Bluetooth and USB support, a seatbelt reminder for both driver and the passenger. If you want additional security for your car, Hyundai Fluidic Verna car insurance is necessary.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Fluidic Verna
Key specifications of Hyundai Fluidic Verna will be as follows:
24.8 km per litre
Max Torque (nm @rpm)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Ground Clearance Unladen
Engine Displacement (cc)
Max Power (bhp @rpm)
Boot Space (litres)
Hyundai Fluidic Car Insurance
The car owner needs to buy car insurance against damages and/or losses caused by accidents, theft, and other associated risks, not only to the owner-occupied vehicle but also to a third-party vehicle.
Hyundai Fluidic Verna Insurance price depends upon variant to variant, model, fuel type, place and year of registration, policy, and add-on covers chosen by the car owner. To protect the car from various disasters, the car owner needs to purchase a suitable insurance policy. Hyundai Car Insurance renewal is also available on online platforms and offline also.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Fluidic Verna
- Comprehensive Car Insurance policy- It is an extensive Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car insurance policy under which both third-party damages, as well as other vehicle’s own-damages, will be covered by the insurance company. This is applicable in case of natural disasters, theft, self-ignition, lightning, damage due to a road accident, etc.
- Third-Party Car Insurance policy- Under this, the insurer is liable to pay for the bodily injuries, property damage, permanent or temporary disabilities, including the death of the third-party caused during an accident by the insured car.
Hyundai Fluidic Verna Insurance price will also depend upon the type of insurance the owner is purchasing.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance Policy?
Following damages will be covered under a Hyundai Fluidic Verna Insurance policy:
- Disasters include fire, explosions, terror attacks, transportation crashes, etc.
- Losses and/or damages by natural calamities and disasters like landslides, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
- Third-party liabilities
- Passenger damage
- Theft loss and vehicle own-damages
What is not Covered Under Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance Policy?
Following damages would be excluded in a Hyundai Fluidic Verna Insurance:
- General wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Damaged tires
- Driving without a valid driving licence
- Accidents happened due to driving under the influence of intoxicants like drugs or alcohol, etc.
- Damages due to illegal acts
- Damage due to nuclear wars
- Damages due to reliability testing, racing, speed testing, pacemaking, carriage of goods
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance Policy?
You can buy or renew your insurance policy for a Hyundai Fluidic Verna car Insurance online. You have the option of renewing your policy with the insurance company or through an integrated service provider. It is easier to look for Hyundai Fluidic Car Insurance costs, add-on covers, terms and conditions online and choose the best fit for yourself. For that, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Submit car details such as model number, registration number, manufacturer, etc.
- You need to submit your KYC. Make sure to submit all the information correctly.
- Now, select the insurance policy coverage of your choice. You can choose comprehensive insurance or third-party insurance for your Hyundai Fluidic Verna.
- Pay for the premium for the insurance policy and receive the details through email.
Hyundai Fluidic Verna Review
Hyundai Fluidic Verna is among the most sold cars in India. It is equally famous for its features and designs, as well as its affordability. It has created many benchmarks in the field of cars and is continuing in doing so. Before making a purchase, you should make sure to gather all relevant information about New Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance. You can apply for car insurance online and make the entire process quicker and easier.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance
1. Is it mandatory to get a Hyundai Fluidic Verna car insurance renewal?
After buying a car, you must renew it after an expiration from time to time. It is required to drive a vehicle on Indian roads.
2. Can I get the Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car Insurance Renewal from another insurer?
Yes, you can get the renewal from a new insurer.
3. Is it mandatory to obtain third-party insurance for Hyundai Fluidic Verna ?
Yes, it is mandatory to obtain third-party car insurance as per Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
4. Is it possible to cancel my Hyundai Fluidic Verna Insurance policy after purchasing it?
Yes, it is possible to cancel your insurance policy after purchase. However, it is not advisable to cancel the policy as driving a car without the same is a punishable offence.
5. Are natural calamities included in Hyundai Fluidic Verna Car insurance?
Yes, if you obtain Comprehensive car insurance.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More