Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A mid-sized automobile, the Hyundai Sonata is a sedan made in South Korea by the Hyundai Motor Company. Hyundai's fluidic 2.0 design features are evident in the Sonata, giving it a bright and clear appearance. The 2018 Sonata has been redesigned to be more in line with the company's other offerings. You can count on a plethora of standard and available features, as with other Hyundai models. Hyundai Sonata is likely to cost around INR 20.77 Lakhs. There will be automatic transmission and petrol alternatives for Hyundai Sonata sedans. Let us read on to know more about the Hyundai Sonata car insurance and its details.
Hyundai Sonata Features
Hyundai's Fluidic 2.0 design features are incorporated into the Sonata, creating a crisp and brilliant appearance. The most up-to-date and intelligent inside equipment includes an 8-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. Airbags, ABS, ESC, and many other vital safety measures are included in the package. Sonata's 2.0L GDI four-cylinder gasoline engine is paired with a 360V electric power plant and a six-speed automated gearbox in the new generation. At 6000 rpm, the engine produces 202 horsepower. The new Sonata plug-in hybrid has 21% greater potential than the previous generation due to the combination of new carbon footprints, technology, and power.
Hyundai Sonata Specifications
Engine Displacement (cc)
No. of cylinder
Max Power (bhp@rpm)
Max Torque (nm@rpm)
Boot Space (Litres)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Ground Clearance Unladen
Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance
Hyundai Sonata car insurance is necessary if you want your brand-new vehicle to be protected. If you care about your safety and the safety of others, you should purchase a comprehensive Hyundai Sonata car insurance plan in addition to the third-party liability coverage required by law. The car insurance policies can also be purchased online for a reasonable price.
Types of Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance is a protective policy that protects the insured against expenses incurred due to the compensation paid to third parties and against damage or loss of the insured vehicle caused due to accident or any other disaster.
- Third-party insurance is a protective policy that covers the insured against expenses incurred due to vehicular damage or physical harm caused to a third-party. Third-party insurance is enforced by law in India.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Sonata Insurance Policy?
The following things are frequently covered under a Hyundai Sonata car insurance policy:
- Fire, theft, etc.
- Earthquakes, landslides, floods, cyclones, and other natural catastrophes
- Man-made calamities like riots, arson, etc.
What are the Exclusions from Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance Policy?
The following are not covered in the Hyundai Sonata car insurance policy:
- Driving without a licence
- Substance abuse while driving
- Damage to the car that appears to have been inflicted on purpose
- Damages occurred as a result of negligence on the driver’s part
How to Purchase or Renew Your Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance Policy?
Among buyers, renewing the Hyundai Car Insurance Policy online is pretty standard. An insurance company's internet portal or an integrator service can be used to renew policies. Before making a final decision, evaluate your Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance pricing, terms, and related perks offered by multiple insurers. You can use the following steps to avail or renew a policy online:
- Visit the online portal of the insurance provider
- Fill in details about your car, including your Hyundai Sonata model, version, and registration number
- Complete the information needed for the prior insurance coverage
- Get quotes by selecting the type of insurance you need
- Decide which quote you prefer
- Pay the premium
Hyundai Sonata Review
The Hyundai Sonata is a reliable car, but its powertrains are a bit gimmicky, except for the N Line's powerful turbo-four, and rivals are more enjoyable to drive. The Hyundai Sonata is a fuel-efficient midsize car with a comfortable interior that ranks among the best in its class. Despite it having a lot of safety features, the Hyundai Sonata has to be paired with a reliable insurance policy that gives coverage and protection in troubling times.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance
1. What is the starting price of a Hyundai Sonata base model?
It costs INR 19.20 lakh to purchase the entry-level petrol version of the Hyundai Sonata, the Sonata 2.4 Gdi MT.
2. Is Hyundai Sonata safe to ride?
The 2022 Hyundai Sonata received a five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, with four stars awarded for frontal crash protection and five stars awarded for side impact protection and rollover protection.
3. Is it possible to raise an insurance claim for Hyundai Sonata online?
You can submit an insurance claim online. Visit your insurance provider's website to learn more about filing a claim.
4. How much space does a Hyundai Sonata have for people to sit in?
This Hyundai Sonata has room for up to five people. Even on extended trips, the front seats of the Sonata provide sufficient support and are a pleasure to sit in. The second row has enough room for taller people but not as much legroom as some of its competitors.
5. How much does Hyundai Sonata car insurance cost?
Your budget, the quantity of coverage you want, IDV, area of registration and the type of insurance you select affect the cost of insuring a Hyundai Sonata. Several factors, such as your age, gender, region, credit score, and driving record, might affect your insurance premiums.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More