Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hyundai Xcent is a popular compact sedan produced by Hyundai Motor India. Hyundai launched the car in 2014 as the company's first sub-compact sedan, and it quickly became one among the most sought-after sedans in the country. The luxurious features, cabin space, stylish looks, and impressive mileage made the car famous. The Hyundai Xcent was named Subcompact Sedan of the Year in 2015. The Hyundai Xcent comes in five different colours- fiery red, marine blue, polar white, stardust, and typhoon silver. The Hyundai Xcent is a five-seater vehicle. The car gives a mileage of 20.15 km/l when run on petrol and 25.4 km/l when run on diesel.
Hyundai Xcent Features
Some of the features of Hyundai Xcent are ABS, EBD, and rear parking sensors with a camera, crash sensors, a speed alert system, and two airbags for the driver and co-driver. It also has a smart access card entry system and an anti-theft device. The car has alloy wheels and a rear spoiler, front fog lights, and a rear window defogger, along with touchscreen infotainment and navigation system.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Xcent
|Boot Space (l)
|1.2 VTVT E Petrol
|Coupled Torsion Beam
Hyundai Xcent Car insurance
Owners of a Hyundai Xcent must insure against damages caused by theft, accidents, and other associated risks, not only to their person or vehicle but also to third-party vehicles. Every car owner in India has to acquire at least third-party car insurance, according to the Indian Motor Tariff.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Xcent
Third-party- Whoever owns a car should possess this basic policy. It covers one's expenses for death or bodily injuries, and property damage incurred to a third party due to a car accident.
Comprehensive Cover- This insurance policy is an all-inclusive car insurance policy that protects you from the costs of third-party damages caused by any accident with your vehicle. It also provides compensation for any losses incurred to you as a result of an accident or other unforeseen incident.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance Policy?
Hyundai Xcent car insurance includes the below-mentioned coverage.
- Third-party liabilities
- Natural disasters, such as landslides and earthquakes
- Protects you against fire, explosions and own damages
- Terrorist attacks, vandalism, and other man-made disasters
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance Policy?
The following damages are not covered under a Hyundai Xcent car insurance policy:
- Electrical or mechanical failure of the car
- Loss or damage to the Xcent car as a result of any type of war
- Wear and tear of the car
- Any loss or damage to the Xcent vehicle if used for illegal or commercial purposes
- Damage caused by driving without a driver's licence
- Damage caused by drunk driving/consumption of drugs
- Damages to the Xcent car occurred outside of India's borders
How to Buy/ Renew Your Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance Policy?
Procuring a new Hyundai Xcent car insurance online is a simple method. You can go through the process online or offline as per your need. The following procedure must be followed for the same.
- Visit the online portal of your car insurance provider.
- Fill in personal details and the Hyundai Xcent registration, model, variant, etc.
- Fill in the details of the previous insurance policy.
- Choose the type of insurance required and click on ‘get quotes.’
- Select the quote you prefer the most.
- Make the payment and submit.
Hyundai Xcent Review
The Hyundai Xcent is a compact sedan that has dominated the market since its introduction. This comfortable 5-seater car runs on petrol and diesel. In addition to this, the Hyundai Xcent includes multiple safety features such as an anti-lock braking system, central locking, driver and passenger airbags, child safety locks, a crash sensor, an engine immobilizer, an anti-theft device, and so on. These qualities prove to be very beneficial for the people.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
1. On what factors is the premium calculated for Hyundai Xcent?
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance Premium is calculated based on the car manufacturer, car model, sub-type of the car, the city where the car belongs, and the year of manufacture of the car.
2. Are add-ons cover available for Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance?
Yes, with your comprehensive Hyundai Xcent car insurance policy, you can add as many add-ons as you want.
3. What is the price range of Hyundai Xcent?
The price varies from INR 5.5 lakhs and goes up to INR 8 lakhs.
4. Are there child safety locks installed in Hyundai Xcent?
Yes, proper child safety locks are installed in Hyundai Xcent.
5. Is getting your Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance essential?
Yes, getting at least third-party insurance for your Hyundai Xcent is mandatory in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Rest, people can choose among different types of coverage according to their safety measures.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More