Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai KONA Electric Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
India’s first all-electric SUV, Hyundai Kona Electric, is outrageously famed for its effortless performance and catchy looks. Having been launched in 2019, this subcompact crossover SUV has proved its place by winning North American Utility Vehicle of the Year in 2019.
Hyundai Kona Electric’s high voltage batteries are the reason behind the swift and smooth drive that ensures a thrilling journey for all. Adding to that, the top-class safety features have successfully made it convenient and reliable, while its unmatched exterior, superior technology, and many more innovative highlights are the proof of power meeting speed and style. Undoubtedly, this creation is an excellent match for its retail price. The car ranges near INR 23 lakhs.
Hyundai Kona Electric Features
This amazingly versatile car has an array of features that are rather responsible for its power and brilliant performance. When it comes to appearance, the Hyundai Kona Electric car becomes the synonym of style. Its interior, smart technology like smartphone and Bluetooth connectivity emphasize comfort and convenience. Nonetheless, safety is something that is before everyone. Its 6 airbags, spacious structure, manufacturing materials are the things that make its safety a stronger one.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Kona Electric
Electric motor type
Permanent magnet synchronous motor
High Voltage Battery & Charging
AC charging (approx)
DC charging (approx)
McPherson Strut Type
Multi - link
215/55 R17 Alloy wheel
Emergency spare tire
Single-speed reduction gear
Hyundai Kona Electric Car Insurance
Car insurance is compulsory in India. Moreover, it is accommodating when you face any troublesome situation. Hence, your next goal should be choosing a suitable Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance policy. It will not only save you from compensating for the damages made to the third parties, but also your own damages due to theft, natural and manmade disasters, accidents, and so on. You can also buy some add-on features for extra advantages.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Kona Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance is of two different kinds, offering diverse benefits with each of them. Select the one you think will be the most appropriate insurance for your Hyundai car.
- Third-party liability insurance: A third-party liability insurance compensates for the losses made to the third parties. It gives coverage in case of any property damage of the third party alongside physical injuries or death.
- Comprehensive insurance: Comprehensive car insurance is a sum-up of third-party liability insurance and other important coverages. That means you will get everything that third-party liability insurance offers in a comprehensive insurance policy.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Kona Electric Car Insurance Policy?
The following damages will be covered in the Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance policy:
- Property damages of third-party
- Physical damages and death of third-party
- Third-party liability insurance coverage
- Own damages caused by theft, accidents, etc.
- Own damages due to natural disasters like cyclones, thunderstorms, etc.
- Losses caused by manmade disasters like terror attacks, etc.
- Damages due to fire and explosion
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai Kona Electric Car Insurance Policy?
The following damages would not be covered by the Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance policy:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical breakdowns
- Electric breakdowns
- Damages caused by the influence of drugs or addictive liquor
- Damages due to the car being engaged in illegal activities
- If the car is involved in racing or speed testing
- Accident caused without a valid licence
- Damages due to nuclear war
- Accidents occurred outside of certain geographical limits
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Kona Electric Car Insurance Policy?
Online car insurance is a convenient and less hectic way to prepare for the unexpected. There are plenty of car insurance policies available online that grant you necessary coverages against the losses you suffer. They might be caused by theft, accident, fire, etc. You can also opt for a Hyundai Kona Electric Car Insurance renewal through online car insurance companies or finance companies that offer car insurance. Let’s look at the steps to do so:
- Visit the website of your insurance provider
- Fill in your KYC and details about your car
- Select the type of policy and click on 'Get Quotes'
- Compare the quotes and select one
- Pay the premium online
Hyundai Kona Electric Review
This 5-seater SUV has flawlessly made its way into the global market, having faith in its quality features. People describe their satisfaction after riding Hyundai Kona Electric as thrilling alongside distinctive comfort. This new generation car has set the bar high for all the upcoming electric cars. Buying a Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance would give you peace of mind while driving and, at the same time, would protect you in case of mishappenings.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai KONA Electric Car Insurance
1. What is NCB for Hyundai Kona?
NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. Your car insurer gives you a no-claim bonus when you do not make any claim during the policy period.
2. Is Hyundai Kona online car insurance policy more convenient?
Online car insurance policies are easy, hassle-free, and require minimal formalities. Some online car insurance companies will even provide you with additional facilities like consultation, post insurance guidance etc.
3. Can I buy comprehensive insurance at the time of Hyundai Kona renewal instead of the third-party liability that I bought previously?
If you want to pick the other option denying the present insurance policy at the time of your Hyundai Kona Electric car renewal, that option is also available for you. However, having third-party car insurance is mandatory.
4. What are the add-ons available with Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance policies?
Add-ons available with the Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance are:
- Bumper to Bumper car insurance
- No Claim Bonus cover
- Engine protection cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- Roadside Assistance cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Consumable Cover
5. Is it possible to buy Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance offline?
Yes, you can buy Hyundai Kona Electric car insurance offline by visiting the car insurance provider’s office.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More