Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hyundai Motor India Limited is the second-largest automobile manufacturer in India. Hyundai Motor Company owns Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) as a subsidiary. Hyundai Elantra has been designed to meet comfort, safety, and smooth drivability as a family sedan car.
Hyundai Elantra comes with 5 variants, namely-
- Elantra VTVT SX- top-selling variant
- Elantra CRDi SX- top-selling variant
- Elantra VTVT SX AT
- Elantra VTVT SX Option AT
- Elantra CRDi SX Option
Priced between INR 17.86- 21.13 lakhs, this fabulous car wonderfully balances riding quality and super comfortability on the roads. It offers convenient features such as ventilated seats and a wireless charger.
Hyundai Elantra Features
Hyundai Elantra comes with below attractive features like power steering, anti-lock braking system, power windows front, air conditioner, driver airbag, fog lights- front side, passenger airbag, alloy wheels, multi-function steering wheel, and wireless charger.
Key Specification of Hyundai Elantra
The top-selling CRDi SX (diesel) Hyundai Elantra has the below key specifications-
Engine and Transmission
|Engine Type||1.5 L|
|Displacement in CC||1493 CC|
|Max power||113.45 bhp @ 4000 rpm|
|Max Torque||250 nm @ 1500-2750 rpm|
|No. of cylinders||4|
|Valve Per cylinder||4|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
Fuel and Performance
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50 liters|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
Entertainment and Communication
Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
Hyundai Elantra offers 3 years of unlimited kilometer warranty and roadside warranty. Yet, the car owner must obtain car insurance to protect the car from any losses/damages caused by accidents or other risks. He must obtain Hyndai car insurance not only to protect his/her vehicle but also to get the financial protection against third-party liabilities.
When the expiry date arrives, one must take a Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance renewal. Nowadays, both buying and renewal are available in an offline and online manner where the car owner can easily get his car insured within a few simple steps.
Car Insurance Types of Hyundai Elantra
There are two categories of insurance policies available majorly in the market. These are as follows-
- Third-party Insurance Cover- This type of insurance covers third liabilities/ damages occurred due to your vehicle. Third-party car insurance is a mandatory cover as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Hence every car owner is required to obtain third-party cover. Without this, riding vehicles on roads are considered to be illegal.
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover- If your car is damaged or stolen, then a complete policy is a must to buy. It pays for replacements for parts and repairs. Damages such as natural calamities, accidents, fire explosions, theft, etc., are covered under the comprehensive car insurance policy, including third-party liability. This is the reason why it is called a comprehensive policy.
Inclusions Under Hyundai Elantra Insurance Policy
The following inclusions are offered in the Hyundai Elantra Insurance policy-
- Third-party damages/liabilities
- Steal of the car
- Fire explosion
- Natural disasters like- landslides, cyclones, earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, etc.
- Human-made disasters like riots, chemical spills are also covered
Exclusions Under Hyundai Elantra Insurance Policy
The Hyundai Elantra Car insurance policy will not include the below damages-
- General wear and tear of the car.
- If you are driving without a Valid Driving licence, no damages can be claimed.
- In the case where the driver is on intoxicants such as drugs and alcohol.
- Damages of cars used for illegal objectives cannot be claimed.
- Claim for driving a car outside India will not be provided.
- Tyre damages will not be claimed unless the whole car is damaged.
- Damages caused by nuclear wars.
- When a car is used for racing, pacemaking, speed testing.
- If the car is used for hiring or reliability testing.
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance Policy?
The car owner can buy or renew the Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance Policy by below easy steps-
- Go to the official website of car insurance providers, or you can also visit your nearest car insurance policy provider.
- Fill in all the details in the application form, such as Vehicle variant, model, registration number.
- Choose from different options available.
- Choose the policy.
- Put your KYC details, personal information, address for communication.
- Once all the details are successfully submitted, the car owner will be redirected to the payment page.
- Pay the premium price.
- You can also request a call back from your insurance service provider for further clarification.
Hyundai Elantra Review
The Hyundai Elantra is the most affordable car in its entire segment. The car offers plenty of features at this very affordable price of INR 17.86- 21.13 lakhs. The users have said that it is worth the money spent. The car gives the best driving experience on Indian roads. It is the best car for its speed, looks, and pickup among its entire segment. Since the car has an abs brake system, you can apply sudden brakes during maximum speed.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
1. What are the add-ons the insurance companies provide for Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance?
You will get the below add-ons-
- Zero depreciation with a standard rate between 15-20%
- No claim bonus protection
- Engine protection
- Invoice cover is also provided
- Consumable cover, Tyre protection, Passenger cover, etc
2. Does the Car have a sunroof?
Yes, Hyundai Elantra comes with a sunroof.
3. What tyre size does the Hyundai Elantra car have?
The tyre size of the Hyundai Elantra Car is 205/60 R16.
4. What documents are required to be submitted for Hyundai Elantra Car insurance renewal?
You need to submit the previous policy number, copy of RC, DL and expiry date with basic details.
5. How much will it cost to get the insurance for my Hyundai Elantra Car?
The Insurance prices depend upon the type of insurance policy and add-ons, you choose for your car. The cost will also depend upon the car's condition, location, and no claim bonus earned.
Recent ArticlesView All
Are you thinking of purchasing the Cholamandalam MS Insurance Private Car Package Policy? If yes, then this ar...Read More
Have you ever wondered what other benefits you are missing out on from your car insurance? Here we discuss var...Read More
People are moving towards electric cars after the price hike of petrol and diesel in India. If you are one of ...Read More
Standalone own-damage car insurance can help you avoid big financial losses if you are involved in an accident...Read More
Looking for IFFCO-Tokio car insurance online? Check out the benefits of buying IFFCO-Tokio car insurance onlin...Read More
A Bajaj Allianz Insurance private car package policy offers numerous features that make it an excellent choice...Read More
How do you repair your car after an accident by paying only for deductibles instead of the entire repair cost?...Read More