Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The South Korean car manufacturer brought yet another revolutionary model in India, Hyundai Elite I20, in expectation of grasping the country’s car market. The car was launched in 2014 and since then has gathered positive responses from Indian buyers. The car type is a supermini and is available in thirteen variants to satisfy the budget demands of the buyers.
The price of the Hyundai Elite I20 ranges from INR 5.32 lacs to INR 10.38 lakhs. The model variants run on both diesel and petrol. Along with this feature, many other game-changing features have made this model a massive hit in India.
Hyundai Elite I20 Features
The features of a car bring it into the spotlight for potential buyers. The potential buyers compare different car options based on the features before buying. To address this main factor, the features of the Hyundai Elite I20 are mentioned below:
- This model has a 1.4 U2 CRDi (Common Rail Direct Injection) diesel engine that generates a power of 90PS (Pferd Starke/horsepower).
- This model has a 1.2L engine that runs in petrol, creating a power of 83PS.
- The visual design of this model is inspired to be bold front fascia. Also, a new method is used based on Fluidic 2.0 design.
- The car models impart the sports car side look consisting of 16-inch alloys.
- The model comes with two airbags considering the safety properties.
- The steering wheel is electric power-assisted and has standard air conditioning features (manual).
Key Specifications of Hyundai Elite I20
|Fuel Type||Petrol/ Diesel||Petrol/ Diesel|
|Power (bhp @ rpm)||82 bhp @ 6000 RPM||89 bhp @ 4000 RPM|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||115 Nm @ 4000 RPM||220 Nm @ 1500-2750 RPM|
Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
The owners of Hyundai Elite I20 must be insured against various unexpected and adverse events regarding the car. The events include theft, physical damage caused by accidents, accidents involving a third-party vehicle, natural disasters, and accidents leading to severe third-party damage (life loss).
The Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance can be applicable from when it is bought. The renewal is mandatory within 90 days of the expiry to attain all the possible benefits provided by this motor insurance.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Elite I20
The Hyundai Elite I20 insurance majorly includes the following two categories in the insurance policies:
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage: This insurance plan covers various forms of adverse events like damage due to accidents to the owner, damage due to natural disasters, theft, and coverage payments to third-party in case of possible physical injuries.
- Third-party Liability Coverage Insurance: This car insurance plan covers expenses to be made to a third party in the case of any damage. The loss caused by accidents to the third party car insurance can include life loss and severe vehicle damage.
Apart from the plans mentioned above, certain add-on factors are also covered under the Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance policy. These include:
- Cover for protecting the engine
- NCB (No Claim Bonus) protection
- Cover for Zero Depreciation
- Cover for Invoice
- Baggage Loss cover
What is Covered Under the Hyundai Elite I20 Insurance Policy?
The Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance includes or covers the following in its insurance policy.
- The damages caused due to natural/man-made disasters
- The complete coverage for events generated by fire or acts of terror
- Entire coverage case of theft
- Injuries caused due to accidents that include the passengers as well
- Coverage for personal damage caused to the vehicle
- Coverage for third-party liabilities
What is Not Covered Under the Hyundai Elite I20 Insurance Policy?
The Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance does not consider or include the following events:
- The usual depreciation or electrical or mechanical vehicle breakdowns.
- The only damage to the vehicle’s tyres.
- Any loss to the driver without the possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- Failure due to drunk driving or other drugs involved.
- Failure caused due to illegal usage of the vehicle.
- Damage caused beyond the geographical limits stated in the policy.
- Damage caused due to carrier and freight, voluntary racing, testing of speed, or when given for hiring to others.
- Damage caused due to nuclear threats or danger.
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance Policy?
The Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance policy can be availed by the buyer of this model as soon as the vehicle is put to use. However, the renewal of the Hyundai car insurance policy is mandatory by the owner to reap the aligned benefits that come with the service. The Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance renewal can be done through the official online website or any intermediary service provider. The renewal must be done within 90 days of the expiry to retain the NCB benefits.
The process includes the following steps:
- Fill in the basic details that include the vehicle model, date of purchase and manufacture, registration number, and insurance premium amount.
- Fill in the necessary personal details and address with proof.
- Then will be forwarded to the payment page, wherein the type of insurance to be bought/ renewed can be done through an online payment mode.
- Have a copy of the documents after the entire procedure to avoid further discrepancies.
Hyundai Elite I20 Review
The Hyundai Elite I20 possesses many eye-catching features, along with being available in different variants. This helps it be one of the most desired car models for other budget owners. The owners of this model get various benefits and apply for the Hyundai Elite I20 car insurance online. By summing up all these factors, it can be ensured that after its launch, this vehicle is one of the top-selling cars in the Indian market.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
1. Does the cost of the Hyundai Elite I20 differ based on its variant (1.2L or 1.4L)?
Yes, 1.2L variants cost comparatively less than the 1.4L variants.
2. What is the capacity of the fuel tank of the Hyundai Elite I20?
The capacity is 45 liters for all the model variants.
3. Does mileage differ based on the different variants of Hyundai Elite I20?
Yes, the 1.2L variant provides a mileage of 18.6 kmph, while the 1.4L variant provides 22.54 kmph.
4. Can there be claims on the insurance if there are no visible or major damages after the accident?
Yes, only after describing the entire event or happenings to the insurer. The claims can be made after both parties exchange all necessary details.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More