Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hyundai Palisade, a crossover mid-sized SUV, has been manufactured by Hyundai Motor Company since late 2018. Maxcruz, which was also known as Santa Fe XL, was replaced by Palisade, forming the largest vehicle in Hyundai's fleet, with measurements of 196.1 inches long and with a wheelbase of 114.2 inches. South Korean boyband BTS was chosen as the brand ambassador of the Hyundai Palisade.
It is anticipated that Hyundai will launch this beautiful and luxurious car in August 2022 in India with a pricing of INR 40 lakhs.
Hyundai Palisade Features
Hyundai Palisade is a luxurious car available in three variants, namely 2.2-liter TCi turbocharged, 3.5-liter MPi Petrol, 3.8-liter GDi Petrol. Some of its attractive features are power steering, anti-lock braking system, fog-light front, power windows front, air conditioner, and dual sunroof. The car also has a 360° view mirror, a one-touch walk-in button, a color head-up display, and a safe exit assist.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Palisade
Maximum power (ps @rpm)
193/200/202 ps @3800rpm
277 ps @6300rpm
295 ps @6300rpm
Maximum Torque (nm @rpm)
Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance
In India, there are high traffic scenarios in everyday life. It becomes necessary to obtain car insurance against damages and/or losses caused by accidents, theft, and other associated risks. Hence, you should get insurance not only for the owner-occupied vehicle but also for a third-party vehicle. To protect your car from various disasters, you need to compare different car insurance policies and reach an informed decision. Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance renewal is also available on online insurer websites.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Palisade
- Third-party insurance is mandatory to be bought in India. It protects the insured against any expenses incurred by compensation for damage caused to a third party. This type of Hyundai car insurance policy can be bought online and offline by following simple steps.
- Comprehensive insurance provides all-round protection against expenses incurred by way of compensation to third-parties. It also gives cover against damage or loss of the vehicle due to accident, theft, fire, etc.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance Policy?
Following will be typically covered under Hyundai Palisade Insurance policy:
- Losses due to natural calamities like landslides, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
- Loses due to man-made disasters like fire, explosions, terror attacks, etc.
- Third-party liabilities
- Passenger losses
- Theft damage
- Personal accident cover (needs to buy separately)
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance Policy?
Exclusions from Hyundai palisade Insurance will be the following:
- Normal wear and tear, maintenance, mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Only tyres damage
- Driving while on intoxicants
- Vehicle used for illegal purposes
- Accidents beyond the geographical limits
- Damage caused by the nuclear wars
- Driving without a driving licence
- Vehicle usage for racing, speed testing, etc.
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance Policy?
You can buy both renewals and a new insurance policy for your Hyundai Palisade car Insurance online. Either you can go for the insurance company itself or with an integrated service provider. When you choose to buy online, you will get the benefit of comparing Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance costs, add-on covers, terms, and conditions and choosing the best fit for you accordingly. For that, the following procedure must be fulfilled by you-
- First things first, you need to check in with the official website of the insurer company.
- You need to then submit car details such as registration number, New car’s Invoice, manufacturer to get to the section of the policy. In case you don't have the registration number, you can submit the car model also.
- The next step would be the submission of your KYC details like personal details and communicational address.
- Select the type of insurance such as third-party liability cover or the comprehensive.
- Get the quotes from the lists provided and select the best one after comparison.
- Whatever type of policy suits you the best, you can select the best as per your needs.
- If you have further queries with the policy, you may choose to schedule calls with agents.
Hyundai Palisade Review
Hyundai Palisade is set to have a competitive price, and it aims to give you the class-above experience. It provides the smooth running of a 3.8-liter V-6 and high-tech drive assistance. Hyundai has made various safety equipment like blind spot-collision avoidance rear cross-traffic collision avoidance to offer the best experience. After buying your Palisade, you should surely get a New Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance. Insurers have made it easy to get your car insured with less time and hassles by providing you the online assistance.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance
1. Do I have the option of Hyundai Palisade Car Insurance Renewal from another insurer?
Yes, you have the option to renew your policy with another insurer.
2. Can I have cover for natural calamities in my Hyundai Palisade car Insurance?
Yes, comprehensive car insurance gives you coverage of natural damages as well.
3. Can I make changes to the existing terms and conditions of the Hyundai Palisade Insurance policy?
Yes, an endorsement letter is required for changes in an existing insurance policy. This is treated as proof and changes can be made only after this letter.
4. Do I have the right to switch my Hyundai Palisade Insurance from third-party insurance to comprehensive insurance?
Yes, after the necessary inspections, you can switch from one policy to another.
5. Can I cancel my Hyundai Palisade Insurance policy?
An alternate policy will be needed to cancel the existing policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Car insurance premiums vary based on myriad factors, with the type and make being one of the most critical. In...Read More
Do you wish to reduce your car insurance costs? Then, this post is the ideal place to discuss the elements tha...Read More
Liberty General Insurance Company is one of the leading car insurance providers in India. Learn about the bene...Read More
Are you thinking of purchasing the Cholamandalam MS Insurance Private Car Package Policy? If yes, then this ar...Read More
Have you ever wondered what other benefits you are missing out on from your car insurance? Here we discuss var...Read More
People are moving towards electric cars after the price hike of petrol and diesel in India. If you are one of ...Read More
Standalone own-damage car insurance can help you avoid big financial losses if you are involved in an accident...Read More
Looking for IFFCO-Tokio car insurance online? Check out the benefits of buying IFFCO-Tokio car insurance onlin...Read More