Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The new Hyundai Verna 4S model of the Hyundai category exceeds the expectations of car lovers in terms of design and performance. The car has everything you ever wanted in a sporty sedan like ventilated seats, wireless charger, and sunroof. It is provided with a 6-airbag system in all the crucial spots, thus ensuring immediate protection of all passengers. Also, the vehicle’s active and passive defence features have enabled it to set a new standard in occupants’ safety. The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants with manual and automatic transmission.
Hyundai Verna 4S Features
The Hyundai Verna 4S is furnished with smart features like a wireless charger, a sunroof and many more. Loaded with a range of safety elements that include anti-lock braking system, tyre pressure monitor, anti-theft alarm, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, vehicle stability control system, child safety locks, crash sensor, etc. due to which Sedan has been rated five stars in global ratings and N-CAP grades which verifies that the Verna 4S is an incredibly safe vehicle.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Verna 4S
|Engine||1396 cc, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC|
|Peak Torque||135 Nm @ 5000 rpm|
|Transmission||Manual - 5 Gears|
|Engine Type||1.4L Gamma VTVT 5 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Peak Power||105.5 bhp @ 6300 rpm|
|Front Suspension||McPherson strut|
|Rear Suspension||Coupled Torsion Beam|
Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, for every Hyundai Verna 4S car owner, it has been made compulsory to insure against damage, theft or other risks. It is suggested to acquire at least a third-party car insurance policy.
Hyundai car insurance policy in simple terms, is meant to cover all expenses against any accident or loss of your car, that you need to buy for the first year and can go for Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance renewal every year as the expiry date approaches.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Verna 4S
- Third-party cover is the basic car insurance cover that is compulsory to buy. It empowers you with coverage against the financial expenses that can be incurred due to a casualty or a mishap with your car. The maximum compensation for third-party property damage expenses is up to INR 7.5 lakh. However, there is no specific limit in case of third-party death.
- Comprehensive cover is a complete insurance package that is designed to secure you against financial liabilities with the involvement of your car. This cover also gives coverage for expenditures for the losses endured by your car in an accident or an unexpected incident.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance Policy?
Following are the losses that are covered under the Hyundai Verna 4S insurance policy:
- Loss due to fire, explosions or an act of terror
- Loss because of theft
- Loss because of natural calamities
- Loss because of accidents
- Third-party liabilities
What is not Covered Under Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance policy:
- Regular wear and tear and electrical or mechanical corruptions
- Damage considered to have been purposely inflicted
- Damage to tyres
- Driver without a valid driving licence
- Driving under the impact of intoxicants such as alcohol or drugs
- Vehicle used for some illegal purpose
- Use outside the geographical limits
- Vehicle used for hire or reward, organized racing, carriage of goods, pacemaking, reliability trials or speed testing,
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Loss incurred after lapse of insurance policy
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance Policy?
Buying Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance is easy and can be done online. Before buying any insurance policy, it is suggested to check and compare Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance costs, terms and conditions by multiple insurers and choose the best suited for you. Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance renewal can be done online too through online portal of insurance company with the process mentioned below:
- Submit the basic details of Hyundai Verna 4S such as model, make, manufacturer, registration number, etc.
- Select the premium amount.
- Fill your KYC, personal and communication details.
- Make the payment via net banking or cheque.
Hyundai Verna 4S Review
Hyundai Verna 4S car is an excellent sedan to drive on Indian roads. The car is being conceptualized for a smarter ride. You can effortlessly auto-link and stay connected to your Sedan. One of the stunning features is that of a wireless charger which is missing in many sedans within the same price tag.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Hyundai Verna 4S Car Insurance FAQs
1. How does the engine’s CC affect Hyundai Verna’s 4S car insurance premium?
Engine’s CC directly affects the third-party premium; the higher the CC of the car, the more is the premium.
2. What are the documents required to purchase a Hyundai Verna insurance policy?
Invoice copy and registration certificate (RC) of your car are the documents you require to buy Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance policy.
3. Is it possible to switch from third-party Hyundai Verna 4S car insurance cover to comprehensive?
Yes, you can switch from third-party cover to comprehensive. However, a vehicle inspection will be needed.
4. Is it possible to renew Hyundai Verna 4S insurance from another insurer?
Yes, you can change your insurance company for renewal as per your wish without any obstacles.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More