Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Jeeto Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Famously branded as 'Mahindra,' the corporation delivers SUVs, tractors, commercial vehicles, and two-wheelers. Jeeto is one of the top fuel-efficient vehicles with over 20 kmpl of mileage. Mahindra Jeeto are small trucks with high mileage and efficient load four-wheelers you need for all your cargo, logistics and carrier deliveries, be in cities, towns or villages.
Despite strong competition in the category from well-known rivals, Mahindra Jeeto has emerged as a dominant brand with a loyal customer base that has demonstrated its efficient credentials among all types of operating environments that provide employment opportunities. Among the extensively reasonable entry-level last-mile freight delivery trucks, the Mahindra Jeeto price ranges from INR 4.22 to INR 4.87 lakhs.
Mahindra Jeeto Features
Mahindra Jeeto comes in 4 different variants, Jeeto S6-16, Jeeto Plus CNG, Jeeto Plus Diesel, and Jeeto Plus Petrol. Mahindra company offers Jeeto truck with compelling components like best mileage, durability and reliability, and several cargo deck options. It allows you to hold a weight of up to 750 kg and the GVW of 1450 kg. Mahindra Jeeto comes in a compact size with a stylishly designed higher cargo deck and overall outstanding performance. One can use this compact-sized truck for all their business needs across applications without any disappointment. Mahindra Jeeto has proven a profitable truck across urban and rural areas of India.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Jeep Car
|Jeeto S6-16||Jeeto Plus CNG||Jeeto Plus Petrol||Jeeto Plus Diesel|
|Boot space (l)||625|
|Kerb weight (kg)||1450|
|Power (kW @ rpm)||11.94 @ 3600||15 @ 4000||17.3 @ 4000||11.94 @ 3600|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||38 @ 1200-2200||44 @ 1600-2200||48 @ 2000-2500||42 @ 1200-2200|
Mahindra Jeeto Car Insurance
It is compulsory for car owners to have a motor insurance that complies with the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Not having a car insurance is punishable and can make you liable to pay INR 2,000 or/ and imprisonment for up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Jeeto Car
- Third-party cover, also called liability only car insurance policy, is the basic required car insurance cover compulsory for you to buy. Under this cover, you can insure all the losses incurred to third-party like third-party damages, body injuries or even deaths. It only covers third-party liabilities.
- Comprehensive insurance policy is a complete package cover that protects Mahindra Jeeto with a much-needed all-rounded safety. It empowers you with more assurance than third-party cover, as it covers both third-party as well as own damages. Hence. your Mahindra Jeeto will always be protected in case of any damages to it, even in the case of a total loss of your car.
What is Covered Under Mahindra Jeeto Car Insurance Policy?
Following are the losses that are covered under Mahindra Jeeto car insurance policy:
- Loss due to fire, self-ignition, lightning, explosions or an act of terror
- Loss because of theft or burglary housebreaking
- Loss because of natural calamities like earthquake, strom, hurricane, tsunami, etc.
- Loss because of accidents (road, rail, inland, waterways, lift, elevator)
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Mahindra Jeeto Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Mahindra Jeeto car insurance policy:
- Regular wear and tear and electrical or mechanical corruptions
- Purposely inflicted damage
- Driver without a valid driving licence
- Damage to tyres
- Driving under the impact of intoxicants such as alcohol or drugs
- Use outside the geographical limits
- Vehicle used for some illegal purpose
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Vehicle used for hire or reward, carriage of goods, organized racing, reliability trials, pacemaking or speed testing
- Loss incurred after the lapse of insurance policy
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Jeeto Car Insurance Policy?
Buying Mahindra car insurance is simple and can be done online. Before purchasing any insurance policy, you must check and compare Mahindra Jeeto car insurance costs, terms and conditions of different insurers and choose the most suitable one for you. Mahindra Jeeto car insurance renewal can be done online too through the insurance company’s with the process mentioned below:
1. Submit the Mahindra Jeeto’s basic details such as model, make, manufacturer, registration number.
2. Select the premium amount (you can also choose to make a call and fix a date with an insurance agent to understand your policy better).
3. Fill in your personal, KYC and communication details.
4. Make the payment via net banking.
Mahindra Jeeto Car Review
Mahindra Jeeto is an excellent pick-up truck with a CNG option. No other company in the market has a better option in CNG than the Mahindra Jeeto. It has an excellent payload capacity as well as a good look. When you buy such a capable vehicle, it becomes more important to make sure that it is safe to ride. Purchasing a suitable Mahindra Jeeto car insurance will ensure your car's safety as well as the security of the people riding in it. With the points mentioned above, it would become easier for you to choose one for your car.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance FAQs
1. How much does a commercial vehicle like Mahindra Jeeto car insurance cost in India?
Mahindra Jeeto car insurance cost is about INR 9510 for private goods carrying and is around INR 17647 for public goods carrying.
2. Is it possible to switch from third-party Mahindra Jeeto car cover to comprehensive?
Yes, you can switch from third-party insurance to comprehensive insurance. However, a vehicle inspection will be needed.
3. Can I pay my Mahindra Jeep car insurance online?
Yes, you can easily pay your car insurance online by visiting your insurer's website and checking the details on how to pay.
4. How do I know if my Mahindra Jeeto is insured?
By visiting the e-services page on VAHAN and filling in all the required details of your Mahindra Jeeto, you can check if your truck is insured or not.
5. How much time does it take to renew Mahindra Jeeto car insurance?
The time taken by Mahindra Jeeto car insurance renewal depends on which company’s insurance you’ve purchased. Generally, it takes 5-10 minutes.
6. Can someone please explain in brief, what is NCB?
NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. If you haven’t availed any claim during the tenure of your insurance policy, then you can get No Claim Bonus of upto 50%, while paying the next premium.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More