Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance
Enter 4-Wheeler number to get Quote
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When the term SUV was not even known to the majority, way back in 1985, Maruti Suzuki Gypsy as an SUV car was launched. Since then, it has been used for rigorous military missions and has an excellent off-road purpose. It has a strong appeal. Over the years, the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy had many modifications to improve its off-road abilities, a basic necessity of an SUV. Maruti Suzuki Gypsy offers a decent control over it parallel to the more powerful.
If you own this car, then it is suggested to buy any Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Insurance Policy to safeguard your ride in it against any form of untoward incidents. We've addressed all you need to know about Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance below.
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Features
Gypsy is modelled to survive in even the most peak temperatures. The car is more flourishing because of its ability to withstand extreme temperatures. There are two variants of Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car, which offer 1 transmission, 1 engine, and 1 fuel option. This car has a diaphragm spring clutch to endure high rotational speed, which amounts to its strength. The specially outlined Maruti Suzuki Gypsy assures the driver's and passengers' comfort. Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car has an engine of 1298 cc and a huge pickup. It has a sitting capacity of a minimum of 8 people. It is classified as an excellent car.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
|Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Hard Top (Petrol)||Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Soft Top (Petrol)|
|Boot space (l)||350|
|Kerb weight (kg)||1020|
|Power (bhp @ rpm)||80 @ 6000|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||103 @ 4500|
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance
To acquire coverage against financial determinants towards third parties due to an unexpected event, Indian Motor Tariff Act 1988 has made it compulsory to have at least a third party insurance cover for every car owner. One can be jailed for up to 3 months in case any insurance coverage does not opt in and also can lead to heavy fines of INR 2,000. Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance policy is a contract between you, the owner and the insurer wherein the latter assured you to cover all expenses against any damage or loss to your car in exchange for the premium that you pay every year.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
The following are the types of Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance Plans from which one can choose as per their requirements:
- Third-party car insurance is the most basic type of car insurance that is required to be purchased. It provides you with protection against the financial costs that may be incurred as a result of an automobile accident or a casualty to a third-party. The maximum amount of compensation for third-party property damage is INR 7.5 lakh.
- Comprehensive coverage is a comprehensive car insurance policy that protects you from third-party liabilities arising from the use of your vehicle. This policy also covers expenses for losses incurred by your car as a result of an accident or other unforeseen event.
Coverages Included in the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Insurance Policy?
Following are the losses that are encompassed under the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Insurance policy:
- Losses occurred due to fire, explosions or an animal attack
- Loss occurred because of theft
- Loss occurred because of natural/man-made calamities
- Loss occurred to or because of third-party
Coverages Not Included in the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance Policy?
Following things are not covered by a Maruti Suzuki Gypsy vehicle insurance policy.
- Regular wear and tear of the car
- Damage that is thought to have been done deliberately/on purpose
- Damaged tyres
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown of the car
- Driver who does not have a valid driver's licence
- Driving while under the influence of intoxicants like drink or drugs
- Vehicle that has been used for immoral purposes
- Use of the car outside the country
- Vehicles used for employment or reward, organized racing, goods carrying, pace making, reliability trials, or speed testing
- Nuclear conflicts and their dangers
- Loss incurred after an insurance policy has expired
How to Buy/Renew Your Car Insurance Policy for Maruti Suzuki Gypsy?
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy vehicle insurance is simple to obtain and can be completed online. Before purchasing any insurance coverage, it is recommended that you research and compare Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance pricing, terms, and conditions from multiple insurers to find the best fit for you. Maruti Suzuki Gypsy insurance renewal can also be done online using an insurance company's internet portal by following the steps below:
1. Provide basic information about the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy, such as the model, make, manufacturer, and registration number.
2. Choose the premium amount.
3. Enter your KYC, personal, and communication information.
4. Make a payment by net banking or a check.
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Review
The great SUV, Maruti Suzuki Gypsy, has the best off-road ability at a reasonable price, but the interior could be a little better. But, overall, it's a good package.
FAQs for Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance
1. What are the add-ons available with Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance plans?
Add-ons with Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance policy are Zero Depreciation Cover, No claim bonus protection, Engine protection, Passenger cover, etc.
2. How long does it take to buy Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance?
Choose the car insurance policy you would like to buy and your insurer would handle the rest. It takes a minimum of 5 and maximum of 30 minutes to purchase the policy.
3. Can the insurance premium for Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance be paid online?
Yes, you can pay your car insurance online. You just have to visit your insurer's website and check the details on how they accept the payment.
4. Is it likely to switch from third-party to comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance cover?
Yes, you can modify your insurance cover from third-party to comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance cover. However, a vehicle inspection will be required.
5. What are the essential documents that are required to purchase a Maruti Suzuki Gypsy insurance policy?
Documents like Invoice copy and Registration Certificate (RC) and DL of your car are required to buy Maruti Suzuki Gypsy car insurance policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More