Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki 800 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Maruti Suzuki 800 is the well-recognized and widely known model of the Maruti franchise. It had the furthest tenure in India, subservient only to the Hindustan Ambassador, cumulating 31 long years. The first generation of the car was based on the Suzuki Alto model, which was designed with an 800 cc F8B engine: that is how the Maruti Suzuki 800 came to be. Due to its easy accessibility to the majority of the population in the country, it was considered the best-selling car in India. On top of that, the car had garnered affection from fellow neighbouring countries, like Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800
The Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 is a hatchback car that is configured so that its rear door swings upward to provide a cargo area. Additionally to the cargo space, the interior also caters to 5 occupants for the succinct car. The vehicle comes with manual petrol and LPG engines. The top model of the Maruti 800 costs INR 4.83 lacs. It offers the mandatory safety requirement of rear seatbelts. The car is also well-equipped with anti-intrusion beams, which protect the passengers from side impacts.
Furthermore, Maruti Suzuki 800 sustains adjustable headlights for communicating on the streets. The interior sees a fantastic fabric upholstery to soothe the riders and create an aesthetic experience. If the car runs out of steam, the rider will be notified by the Low Fuel Warning Light, which is one of the many features available to the driver.
Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 Key Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.1 kmpl|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||28l|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||59nm@2500rpm|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||796|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||37bhp@5500rpm|
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)||59Nm@2500rpm|
|Overall Length||3,335 mm|
|Overall Width||1,440 mm|
|Overall Height||1,045 mm|
|Front Track Width||1,215 mm|
|Rear Track Width||1,200 mm|
|Ground clearance||170 mm|
|Kerb Weight||665 kg with A.C.|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||1,000 kg|
|Engine Oil||2.7 L including the oil filter|
|Transmission Oil||2.1 L|
|Windscreen Washer Fluid||1.75 L|
|Maximum Speed||144 km/h (87 mph) F8B MPFI|
|0-100 km/h (0-62 mph)||14 seconds|
|Mileage Highway||25 km/l|
|Mileage City||23 km/l|
|Mileage Overall||10.9 km/l|
|Engine Model||F8B MPFI (4-speed), F8D MPFI (5-speed)|
|Displacement||796 cc (49 cu in)|
|Valves per Cylinder||2 (F8B), 4 (F8D)|
|Number of Cylinders||3 inline|
|Gears||Four-speed Gearbox (F8B), 5-speed Gearbox (F8D)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson strut and coil spring|
|Rear Suspension||Coil spring with gas-filled shock absorbers|
|Steering Type||Rack and pinion|
|Minimum Turning Radius||4.42 m|
|Wheels and Tyres|
|Tyres (radial optional)||145/70 R12|
Maruti Suzuki 800 Car Insurance
The swift and breezy, Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 car requires a benevolent car insurance policy to secure itself and the passengers riding it. The Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 Insurance Policy would make sure that it undermines any liability which falls upon its prospective owners. Marketed as a small city car, this model is an adequate asset for the Indian middle-class nuclear family; the Maruti Suzuki 800 Insurance would restore the faith the vehicle might have to face due to its day-to-day street hassles.
The Maruti Suzuki 800 auto insurance policy is also required by the Indian Motor Tariff, which requires every car owner to obtain third-party coverage. Maruti Suzuki 800 insurance cost varies as per the chosen variant of the car. The model has a range of 19 variants.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki 800
The different types of motor insurance plans are as follows –
- Third-Party Cover is a must-have for the owners of Maruti 800. It offers coverage related to third-party, such as anything inclusive of bodily injury, and damage of property. The court decides the amount of compensation regarding injuries; the party is entitled to have a compensation of up to INR 7.5 lakhs in case of property damages.
- Comprehensive Cover is a blend of Third-party Cover and the Standalone Cover. It secures the car from any damages taking place either from the third parties or the owner themselves.
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki 800?
- Third-party Liabilities
- Own Damages
- Car Theft, fire and animal attack
- Natural and man-made disasters
What is Not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki 800?
The following points are not covered under the Maruti Suzuki 800 car insurance policy :
- Tear and wear, as well as mechanical and electrical failures
- Damage to tyres (unless the vehicle gets damaged too)
- Driving without a valid policy and registered driving licence
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- A vehicle used for any illegal purpose or motives
- Usage of the vehicle outside terrestrial limits.
- Vehicle used in hiring, goods conveyance, structured racing of cars, pacemaking process, testing of speed and trial tests
- Atomic wars and menace
How to Buy/ Renew Maruti Suzuki 800?
The Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 car insurance renewal involves two processes:
- Online Process –
- Most car insurance companies offer their customers the convenience and comfort of applying online. The details of the car model, personal information of the owner, the premium that one would prefer to pay, etc., are the only things to be required.
- The digital copy of the renewal policy will be generated and forwarded via the registered email of the policyholder.
- Alternatively, one can visit the website of any Third-party Administrator. One has to enter the required information to view quotes for various car insurance policies.
Review of Maruti Suzuki 800
Maruti Suzuki 800 had always been an easy car while stealing the limelight with its convenience at the same time. The impact of this model on the Indian audience was so riveting that the brand Maruti was known chiefly by this model of Maruti 800. With the essential interior, exterior, and safety features, it is one of the most reliable small car adept for the Indian crowd and streets.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs for Maruti Suzuki 800 Car Insurance
1. What are the Safety features in the Maruti Suzuki 800 model?
The salient safety features are in-built to the car model of Maruti Suzuki 800 :
- Anti-theft alarm
- Rear seatbelts
- Halogen headlamps
- Front and side-impact beams
2. How does the Maruti Suzuki 800 insurance cost vary?
The insurance cost of the Maruti 800 varies according to the model and variant of the car bought. The insurance provider determines the cost of the policy after taking these points in mind. Apart from this, several factors influence this, including the car's cubic capacity, fuel type, location, RTO, and claim history.
3. What documents are required to register a claim for the Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 car insurance policy?
To get the claim amount, the policyholder needs to provide the documents mentioned below –
- Car insurance copy
- Driving licence copy
- Claim intimation
- Car insurance claim form
- Repair estimate
- Registration copy
- Repair receipt for cashless claim settlement
- Survey fees bill
- Vehicle survey report
- A recent passport-size photo
4. Which insurer has the best Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 Insurance claim resolution ratio?
For Maruti Suzuki 800 automobiles, Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance have excellent claim resolution ratios.
5. What are some of the inclusions of the Maruti Suzuki 800 car insurance?
The following are included in the Maruti Suzuki Maruti 800 car insurance policy –
- Natural/Man-made disasters
- Total destruction as a result of fire, explosions, or an animal attack
- Theft has resulted in a total loss
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damages
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More