Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is a popular cheap automobile in India, especially for first-time car purchasers. It is a hatchback vehicle with a sporty stance and was first introduced in 2010. It is one of the most eco-efficient cars under INR 5 lakh in India. The car boasts a basic 1-litre K108 engine and is available in petrol and CNG fuel types. Packed with features, Maruti Alto K10 ensures a comfortable driving experience for all its users. With an affordable price, Maruti has made it easier for people to make their first car purchase. Read on to know more about this model and how you can insure it to keep it safe from any damages or loss.
Maruti Alto K10 Features
The Maruti Alto K10 has many appealing features that make it a good choice for budget car buyers. It features a stylish dual-tone interior. It has ABS with EBD as well as a built-in speed alert system. A standard airbag protects the driver in the case of any mishappening. It has a climate control system with a dial. Maruti Alto K10 car has smart reverse parking sensors. It also consists of a seatbelt reminder and a full-wheel cover. It also has intelligent alloy wheels as an option. Keyless entry and a front fog lamp are available in a few Alto K10 models.
Key Specifications of Maruti Alto K10
|Boot Space (l)||177|
|Rear||3 Link Rigid|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
Maruti Alto K10 Insurance
Owners of the Maruti Alto K10 must insure their vehicle and/or person, as well as third-party vehicles, against the acts of vandalism such as thefts, damages, along with the other vehicular damages including accidents. Motor Vehicles Act, mandates every vehicle owner to have comprehensive insurance or third-party insurance. This provides financial assistance in times of emergencies.
A third-party insurance policy has been the most basic type of coverage. It is meant to cover expenditures paid by insured to third parties due to an automobile accident. Driving without this insurance is a punishable offense resulting in a fine or a three-month jail sentence, or both.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Alto K10
There are two types of car insurance available for Maruti Alto K10.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance covers all the losses incurred to the vehicle due to accidents, theft, natural calamities, etc. This policy covers expenses spent by your car as a result of an accident or third-party liabilities..
- Third-party Car Insurance: This cover is the bare minimum of car insurance coverage that one must have. It safeguards you against financial obligations to pay a third party for bodily harm or death, as well as property damage incurred by the accident or acts of vandalism.
What is Covered Under Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance Policy
- Maruti Alto K10 car insurance provides protection against the various damages. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Any damage or loss incurred on account of natural disaster.
- Damages caused by the arson, explosion and the terror attacks.
- Vehicular theft
- Accident caused by the insurance holder. Some insurances also provide protection to the passengers.
- In some cases, self-inflicted (involuntary) are also covered under the insurance.
- Extension of the protection to the third-party.
What is not Covered Under Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance Policy
Following are the natures of the damages that do not get protection under the Maruti Alto K10 insurance policy:
- Technical failure including electrical or mechanical failure of the car.
- Performance related issues that come over the time of usage of the machine.
- Accidents caused while you are driving with expired or non-valid driver’s licences.
- If the tyre is damaged but no damage incurred to the vehicle.
- Accident caused while driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Accidents caused while the vehicle is used for illegal or criminal activities.
- Accident caused when the vehicle is in the Indian jurisdiction.
- Damages were inflicted in the war or war like situation.
How to Buy/Renew Your Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance Policy?
Procuring a new Maruti Alto K10 car insurance online is a simple method. Open the website from whichever portal you want to buy the insurance. Enter details about your Maruti Alto K10 such as RTO, fuel type, car's age, car variant, etc. Then you have to put in your contact details to get the car insurance quotes on your phone. Many insurance policies will be displayed on the screen; select the car insurance policy quote based on your budget and provisions. One can also choose the add-ons that he wants with his policy. The final insurance price will be shown on the screen, make the payment for the policy you have selected, and the insurance policy will be issued for the car.
Maruti Alto K10 Review
Maruti Suzuki has taken the phrase "power to the people" a little too literally with the Alto K10. The K10 is built on the same platform as the Alto 800 but with a larger, more powerful engine. For over a decade, the Alto twins have dominated the sales charts. Clean lines, compact proportions, and fuel efficiency ensure that your wallet stays full.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance FAQs
1. Which documents do I need to provide to renew the insurance of Maruti Alto K10?
You need to provide the policy number of the pre-existing policy along with its other details, expiry date, and the vehicle registration number are required to renew an insurance policy of Maruti Alto K10.
2. What is the procedure for renewing Maruti Alto K10 car insurance?
You need to take the following steps to renew the Maruti Alto K10 Car insurance:
● Visit the official website of the insurer of your choice.
● Use your registered User ID and password
● To log in on the website you need to put in your policy number.
● Choose the option to renew/pay premium.
● Make the premium payment and your policy will get renewed.
3. What is the cost of the Maruti Alto K10 in India?
The base model of Alto K10 LXI comes at INR 3 lakh, and the top variant Alto K10 VXI comes at INR 3.80 lakh.
4. Is it necessary to purchase a Maruti Alto K10 insurance policy?
Under the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory for all vehicle owners to get insurance before you start driving your vehicle. You can choose from the comprehensive insurance or third-party insurance. Third party insurance is mandatory for the Maruti Alto K10 vehicle.
5. What is the Maruti Alto K10's seating capacity?
Maruti Alto K10 has a seating capacity of 5 persons
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More