Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The 2015 Maruti Suzuki Ritz was introduced with new trim. This variant of the Ritz is based on the exact technical engine specifications of its predecessor. A 5MT (Manual Transmission) or a 4AT (Automatic Transmission) variant of the Ritz is available.
The body side molding, an integrated rear spoiler, and boomerang tail lamps are all present on the exteriors. Waterfall console design, driver seat height adjuster, 60/40 split rear seat, and other features are included in the beautiful dual-tone interiors.
Superior White, Silky Silver, Baker's Chocolate, New Mystique Red, New Breeze Blue, and New Granite Grey are some of the colors offered for the Maruti Suzuki Ritz.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Features
There are two engines available for the Maruti Ritz- diesel and petrol. The diesel engine has a displacement of 1248 cubic centimeters, while the petrol engine has a displacement of 1197 cubic centimeters. The Ritz gets 17.16 to 23.2 kmpl depending on the variation and fuel type and has a 170mm ground clearance. The car has a length of 3775mm, a width of 1680mm, and a wheelbase of 2360mm. It is a five-seater four-cylinder car.
The gearshift knob is ergonomically formed and positioned relatively high in the central console to reduce the distance between the steering wheel and maximize storage space. The steering wheel may be changed to the driver's preference, thanks to the flexible steering column. The Ritz LXi's comfort is further increased by the lateral mobility and adjustable seats.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Ritz
|Boot space (l)||236 litres|
|Variants||Power (bhp @ rpm)||Torque (Nm @ rpm)||Power/Weight (bhp/ton)||Torque/weight (Nm/ton)||Kerb weight (kg)|
|Ritz Genus VXi||85 PS at 6000rpm||113Nm at 4500rpm||-||-|
|Ritz Elate Edition VXi||85.80bhp@6000rpm||114Nm@4000rpm||-||-||1125|
|Ritz VXi (ABS)||85.80bhp@6000rpm||114Nm@4000rpm||-||-||1015|
|Ritz Genus VDi||75bhp at 4000rmp||190 Nm at 2000rpm||-||-||1110|
|Ritz Elate Edition VDi||73.97bhp@4000rpm||190Nm@2000rpm||-||-||1125|
|Ritz VDI (ABS)||73.94bhp@4000rpm||190Nm@2000rpm||-||-||1110|
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance
Accidents, theft, and other associated dangers, not only to one's vehicle and/or person but also to third-party vehicles, require Maruti Suzuki Ritz owners to insure against damages and/or loss.
The Maruti Suzuki Ritz insurance policy is typically part of the on-road price for the first year. When the policy's expiration date approaches, the option of renewing or purchasing a new Maruti Suzuki Ritz insurance policy becomes available.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Ritz
- Third-party car insurance protects the insured against any expenses incurred by reimbursement for vehicular damage or bodily injuries inflicted on a third-party in the event of an accident involving the covered vehicle. Third-party insurance is required by law in India. Because the insured may or may not have the financial means to cover these expenses, this is the case.
- Under a comprehensive car insurance policy, the insured is covered against third-party compensation payments as well as from the situations in which damage or loss to the vehicle is because of an accident, theft, fire, or other natural catastrophe.
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance Policy?
The following items are commonly covered by a Maruti Suzuki Ritz car insurance policy:
- Strikes, riots, malevolent acts, and other man-made calamities.
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, landslides, and other natural disasters.
- Accidents, explosions and fire.
- if the car was stolen.
- If the car was damaged while in transportation.
- Third-party liability coverage
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance Policy?
A Maruti Suzuki Ritz car insurance coverage will not cover the following:
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Loss or damage caused by war
- Any non-accidental damage to the tyres Damages arising from driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Damages arising from driving without a valid licence/policy
- Damages due to regular wear and tear
- Loss or damage to the car outside of the country's geographical boundaries
How to Purchase/Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance Policy?
It is typical for buyers to renew/ purchase their Maruti Suzuki car insurance policy online for Ritz . Renewals can be completed directly through an car insurance company's web portal or an integrator service. The following are the procedures for purchasing a Maruti Suzuki Ritz car insurance policy:
1. Go to the website where you wish to get Maruti Suzuki insurance online.
2. From the drop-down option, choose "Buy Car Insurance."
3. Enter the necessary information about your Ritz vehicle, such as the RTO, registration year, model variant, fuel type, etc.
4. Decide on the level of coverage you want for your Ritz vehicle.
5. Fill up your contact information, including your email address.
6. Choose the policy you want to purchase/ renew and pay for it.
7. Maruti Ritz car insurance quotes are available online.
8. Your car will be insured by the motor insurer.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Review
The Maruti Suzuki Ritz has an automatic transmission and luxurious dual-tone interiors that provide you with a sense of comfort every time you sit inside. The Maruti Suzuki Ritz gives you the most enjoyable driving experience. It delivers thrilling performance while maintaining world-class fuel efficiency.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance FAQs
1. What happens if I give incorrect information for my Maruti Suzuki Ritz car insurance policy?
If you have given your Maruti Suzuki insurance policy incorrect information on your Ritz car, you should notify your insurer as soon as possible. You will be required to apply to your insurer, along with proof, requesting that the information be updated. Following that, the insurer will update the information and issue an endorsement.
2. Is it feasible to file an insurance claim online for Maruti Suzuki Ritz insurance?
Yes, you can file an insurance claim online. More information on filing a claim can be found on your insurance provider's website.
3. Is it legal to drive a Maruti Suzuki Ritz without insurance in India?
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every vehicle on an Indian road must be insured.
4. Will my car insurance cover the cost of replacing my Ritz's windshield if it is shattered in an accident?
If you have an own-damage/comprehensive policy, your automobile insurance will only cover the cost of a damaged windshield.
5. What is the Ritz car insurance's zero depreciation coverage?
You can add zero depreciation to your own-damage/comprehensive policy as an extra coverage. This add-on helps in saving the depreciated cost of your car’s parts at the time of claim settlement.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More