Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Maruti Suzuki Stingray is an upgraded style of Wagon R with an attractive and dynamic design. In terms of performance, design, and utility, this hatchback sets the bar for other vehicles. It's the fourth generation of the Wagon R and was unleashed in 2008. It offers a more stylish design and some of the most high-end features.
Although the Wagon R and Stingray have identical basic designs, the Stingray has a more aggressive appearance due to its unique bumper and wider air dampers. The interior of the car resembles that of the Wagon R. When compared to the Wagon R, the Stingray offers a more premium appearance and several added amenities.
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Features
The new Maruti Suzuki Stingray’s fundamental outward design is very similar to the Wagon R's, displaying a superb combination of looks and performance. Its attractive reflector grille, which has a chrome finish, elevates its appearance. The driver has enhanced visibility because of the sleek and expressive projector headlamps and dynamic fog lights. Its 14-inch gunmetal grey-tinted wheels give it a sportier appearance. The Maruti Suzuki Stingray is a newer version of Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R. It's a five-seater hatchback with manual and automatic petrol engines. The Stingray is a more upscale version of the original Wagon R, with ABS and a driver-side airbag.
The new Maruti Suzuki Stingray showcases the premium touch of elegance with an assortment of class-leading features. For the driver's convenience, the tilt and the adjustable steering wheel are equipped with numerous controls. It boasts a blue-themed instrument cluster with MID that provides all of the necessary information for your travel. This vehicle comes equipped with an audio system that includes a radio/CD player, a USB port, and an AUX-in jack. Its boot has a capacity of 180 litre and may be expanded thanks to foldable rear seats.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Stingray
|Boot Space (l)||180|
|Transmission Type||Manual/ Automatic|
|Front||McPherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Rear||Isolated Trailing Link with Coil Spring|
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Stingray insurance protects the car from potential damages or losses. It assists in providing coverage to the one’s vehicle and third-party vehicle for the losses and damages caused by accidents and thefts.
In a case where the expiry date of the insurance policy arrives, one must consider a Maruti Suzuki Car insurance renewal.
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance Types
There are 2 varieties of car insurance available for Maruti Suzuki Stingray.
- To protect both the third-party and personal damages, a comprehensive insurance policy is obtained. It typically covers losses due to accidents, circumstances beyond one’s control and others.
- Third-party car insurance coverage pays for the repair and replacement done in a third party vehicle. It also pays for the bodily injuries to third-party due to car accidents.
Inclusions Under Maruti Suzuki Stingray Insurance Policy?
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance will give you the coverage of below events-
- Demolition caused by fire, explosions or animal attack
- Loss caused by stealing of the car
- Human/man-made calamities such as rampage, menace etc.
- Third-party damages/liabilities are also covered
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Stingray Insurance Policy?
- Driving with no valid insurance policy
- Failure due to mechanism or electricity
- Wear and tear of the car
- Damage to the car caused when driven impetuously
- Damage incurred due to holding of an invalid DL
- When the driver is on intoxication like spirit or drug
- Losses when the car is driven outside the Indian territorial area
How to Buy/Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Stingray Insurance Policy?
Obtaining new Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance is a straightforward process as follows-
- Go to the website where you wish to purchase the insurance.
- Enter information about your Maruti Suzuki Stingray, such as the RTO, gasoline type, car's age, and variant.
- You have to provide your contact information to receive auto insurance estimates on your phone.
- Choose a car insurance policy estimate that fits your budget and needs.
- Finally as the last step, pay the insurance premium price, afterwards the insurance policy will start to cover your car.
Visit the insurer's website for Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance Renewal. Log in to the website using your Registered User ID, Password, and Policy Number. Select the option Renew/Pay Premium. Your coverage gets renewed once you make the payment.
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Review
Maruti had long planned to outfit the Wagon R with an AMT (Automated-Manual-Transmission), and the Wagon R was recently recognized wearing an AGS (Auto-Gear-Shift) badge. Except for the Auto Gear Shift emblem on the tailgate and the automatic transmission lever inside, the Maruti Suzuki Stingray is nearly identical to the present model. The update also adds optional anti-lock brakes and driver and passenger airbags to the entire lineup.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance FAQs
1. How long does it generally take to get insurance for the Maruti Suzuki Stingray?
The process of getting your Maruti Suzuki Stingray has gotten easy. Visit your insurance provider’s website and fill in the details of your car to get it insured with the quick procedure.
2. Which is the top model for Maruti Suzuki Stingray?
The top model of the Maruti Suzuki Stingray is the VXi AMT (O), with a last recorded price of INR 5.54 Lakh.
3. How much does a Maruti Suzuki Stingray cost?
Maruti Suzuki has currently discontinued Stingray.
4. What are the additional add-ons available along with the new insurance policy?
You will get the benefit of below additional add-ons-
- Zero depreciation
- No claim bonus
- Injury cover for passenger loss
- Replacements of key parts damaged
- Return to Invoice
- Engine/Gearbox Protection
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More