Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The production of the Mitsubishi Outlander, by the Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors, first started in 2001. It is classified as a ‘Compact Crossover SUV’ and comes with a 5-door SUV body style. The Mitsubishi Outlander has a front-engine layout and the option of Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) and All-Wheel Drive (AWD) drivetrain.
Mitsubishi Outlander Features
Mitsubishi has discontinued the sale of the Mitsubishi Outlander in 2020, but you can still get it from a used car dealership. The Mitsubishi Outlander was offered in two variants, namely the Outlander 2.4 CVT and the Outlander New. Both of these models came with a powerful petrol-based engine and automatic transmission. As for its features, the Outlander has Power Steering, Power Windows, ABS with Brake Assist, Air Conditioning with Rear AC Vents, Driver and Passenger Side Airbags, Automatic Climate Control, Alloy Wheels, Cruise Control, Keyless Entry with Engine Start/Stop button, Adjustable headlights, Sunroof, LED DRLs, Headlights and Fog Lights, Tubeless/ Radial tyres, Traction Control, and lot more of the modern stuff.
Mitsubishi Outlander Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||10.2 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||2360 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||167PS@6000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||222Nm@4100rpm|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
|Drive Type||4-Wheel Drive (4WD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||190 mm|
|Wheel Base||2670 mm|
Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance
If you are considering getting the Mitsubishi Outlander, then you must consider getting a proper Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance along with it. Car owners must get their vehicles covered with a valid motor insurance policy. Car insurance is thus lawfully mandatory to have in India, be that for a new or a used car. Buying a new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance is very simple in today’s time. And so is getting an expired Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance renewal process done.
But even if it is a matter of minutes, you must carefully evaluate the Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy before finalizing it. Here are a few things that you should keep notes on.
Types of Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance
You will be offered two choices at the time of getting your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance renewal process done or making a new policy purchase.
- The first option is a third-party car insurance policy. This will provide legal liability coverage for the third-party, affected by an accidental altercation by the insured vehicle.
- The second choice is known as the comprehensive car insurance policy, which offers better and much more extensive damage coverage options.
What is Covered Under Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance Policy?
The damages that your new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy will cover, are;
- Car theft
- Legal liability of the affected third-party
- Personal coverage for any loss or damages
- Damages caused due to natural/man-made disasters (floods, tremors, landslides, riots, terror attacks, etc.)
It is always advised that you should go with the comprehensive type policy, as for an increased Mitsubishi Outlander insurance price, you will be receiving extensive coverage.
What is not Covered Under Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance Policy?
But there are a few things that your new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance will not provide coverage, like;
- For damages incurred as of general wear and tear
- For damages that were caused while involved in some criminal affair
- Purposeful destruction/infliction of damage on the car
- For damages caused due to drinking and driving
- For any damages caused while operating the car without a valid driving licence/policy papers
- For any damages caused by the owner’s irresponsibility
These were a few cases where your new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy will not accept car insurance claims for.
How to Renew/Buy Your Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance Policy?
Checking available benefits and overall Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance costs while searching for a Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance online is rather easy to accomplish. You can go with a local agent but checking various Mitsubishi Outlander insurance price points, that are being offered on the internet, and securing a sweet deal on the said Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance online is always considered to be a better option. You can easily renew or buy a new Mitsubishi car insurance for Outlander policy while sitting at your home or office.
Step-by-step process to get a new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance online;
- Complete the form and mention the necessary details required
- Do mention any previous policy particulars if present
- Select the type of coverage as per your need
- Proceed to get quotes on the overall Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance cost
- Go through all the terms and conditions, along with benefits and the fine prints
- Verify the Mitsubishi Outlander insurance price for the final time and pay its premium
By following this step by step guide, your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance renewal process or purchase will be done with ease. If you are renewing your old policy, do note that you can change the type of coverage at the time of getting your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance renewal done.
Mitsubishi Outlander Review
The Mitsubishi Outlander is a heavy-duty, and powerful 7-seater that you can get for all your high capacity needs. Its 2360 cc engine with 4WD and 60 litres fuel capacity makes the car ideal for Indian roads. So do keep it covered for any accidental damages in the future by having a Mitsubishi Outlander insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Mitsubishi Outlander Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I select add-ons with my comprehensive type Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy?
Yes, you can select your preferred add-ons with your new Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy.
2. Can I change the type of coverage of my existing Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance?
Yes, you can change the type of coverage of your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance, at the time of its renewal.
3. What factors in while calculating the premium for my Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy?
A lot of things are taken into consideration while deciding the premium for your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy, such as location, type of insurance, types of add-ons that you have opted for, age of the vehicle, variant of the car, etc.
4. What are the documents that I would need to raise a claim for my Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy?
There are two ways you can raise a claim for your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy. They are;
- Cashless Claims- for which you will need to provide policy documents, driver’s licence, the vehicle’s RC and a copy of the police FIR.
- Reimbursement Claim- For this, you will need to provide all the original bills and receipts of the repairs, the approval of the claim amount by the surveyor and the insurance holder’s bank account details for the NEFT transfer.
5. What happens If I don’t renew my Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy on time?
If you don’t renew your Mitsubishi Outlander car insurance policy on time then your policy will lapse and you will miss out on continued benefits such as the NCB.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More