Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, from the Japanese automotive manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors, first came into production back in 1996. The car falls under the category of a ‘Mid-Size SUV’ and comes with the 5-door SUV body style. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport has a front-engine layout along with Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) and Four-Wheel Drive (4WD) drivetrains. The car is in its third generation of production and has solidified its name in the regional car market.
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Features
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport has been discontinued for the Indian market, however you can find one with ease from a second-hand car dealership. The Pajero Sport was offered in 10 different variants, namely the Pajero Sport 4X2 AT, Pajero Sport 4X4, Pajero Sport 4X2 AT Dual Tone, Pajero Sport 4X2 AT Dual Tone Blacktop, Pajero Sport 4X4 Dual Tone, Pajero Sport 4x4 Dual Tone BlackTop, Pajero Sport Select Plus 4X2 AT, Pajero Sport Select Plus 4x4 MT, Pajero Sport Limited Edition and Pajero Sport 4X4 AT. All of these variants are diesel-based with a choice of Manual and Automatic transmission and different drive types. As for its features, the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes with Power Steering, Power Windows, ABS with EBD, Air Conditioning, Driver and Passenger Side Airbags, Auto Climate Control, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Tubeless/Radial Tyres, Touch Screen Infotainment System, and a few more.
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||13.5 km/l|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||178PS@4000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||350Nm@1800-3500bhp|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) / Four-Wheel Drive (4WD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||70 Litres|
|Boot Space||500 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||215 mm|
|Wheel Base||2800 mm|
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is a wonderful SUV in its price range. You can easily get one now from a used car dealership, along with a well-priced Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance. In India, you must have a valid car insurance cover for your new or old car, to have coverage for any damages caused on the road. As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, car owners are lawfully required to have motor insurance for their vehicles. Thus you will be needing a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy.
And if you have an expired policy, you should get your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance renewal done urgently.
Types of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance
If you are considering getting your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance renewal done or looking to purchase a new policy, then you have to choose between these two options.
- The most commonly opted option is a Third-party car insurance policy. This type of coverage will only provide compensation for the legal liability of the third party.
- Another option is a comprehensive car insurance policy. This one is a bit expensive but provides a lot of damage coverage options, including the third-party legal liability.
It is better to go with the comprehensive type when choosing a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy. It is because of its wide range of coverage options.
What is Covered under Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance Policy?
You will receive coverage in case of these damages with your new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy;
- In case your vehicle has received damage due to natural/man-made calamities such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, riots, terror attack, etc.
- Coverage for legal liability of the third party
- Coverage for personal damages and losses
- Theft of the vehicle
What is not Covered Under Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance Policy?
However, you will not be receiving any coverage with your new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy in case of;
- Damages caused as a result of driving under the effect of liquor
- Damages incurred while engaging in criminal conduct
- Normal wear and deterioration caused by general usage
- Any damages caused due to the inattentiveness of the driver
- Intentional destruction of the vehicle
- Driving the vehicle on the road without the required paperwork, like DL, PUC, insurance copy, etc.
Take notes on what more you want to have covered with your new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance policy with the comprehensive type coverage option. By paying an increased Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance price, you will have wider coverage and the option to select other add-ons.
How to Renew/Buy Your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance Policy?
You can get your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance renewal or purchase a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance online. This way is both very convenient and wise. If you don’t know how to get your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance online, let us explain it to you down below! Get your Mitsubishi car insurance online for Pajero Sport with minimal hassle and check out the other available insurance policy options in the market.
Here’s how to get a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance online
- Select your car’s details and the owner’s required information
- Mention previous insurance particular if available
- Select your choice of coverage type
- Now get quotes on the possible Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance cost
- Go through the entire policy with care and verify the final Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance price
- Now when you are satisfied with everything else, pay the premium amount and it will be done
This is how you can quote on the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance cost and customize your policy the way you want. Car owners are advised to consider the comprehensive policy if they can as it is the better choice. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance price for the third-party only policy might be lower but it will not offer you extensive coverage like the comprehensive one.
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Review
If you are considering a powerful, diesel-based, 7-seater SUV with 4WD, then the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is a wonderful choice. You also get the choice of Manual or Automatic transmission, which is always a plus. Just make sure to get a good Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Insurance to cover any damages during a mishap on the road.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Car Insurance FAQs
1. Third-party only or comprehensive type policy - Which one is better?
The third-party only policy is cheaper but only offers third-party legal liability cover. Whereas, the comprehensive type of policy has a much wider pallet of damage coverage options for an increased overall price.
2. Can I select add-ons with my comprehensive type Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance?
Yes, you can opt for add-ons with your comprehensive type Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy.
3. How many times can I make claim for zero depreciation coverage with my Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance?
The maximum limit for the zero depreciation coverage claim of your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy is set to 2.
4. Can I pay the premium of my Mitsubishi Pajero Sport insurance policy in installments?
Unfortunately, you can’t pay your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance premium in installments. Its premium has to be paid in full and at once, as Section 64VB of the Insurance Act of 1938 states.
5. What is the duration of my Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy?
Your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car insurance policy has a validity of 1 year, starting from the day of its purchase.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More