Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Renault Kiger Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Renault Kiger was first revealed back in January of 2021 and its production started in the following March. It is being manufactured and marketed by Renault in India. The car falls under the category of a ‘Subcompact Crossover SUV’ and comes in a 5-door SUV body style. The Renault Kiger is built on the Renault-Nissan CMF-A+ platform and has a front-engine layout with Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) drivetrain.
Renault Kiger Features
The Renault Kiger has 20 variants to offer in the Indian market. These include the Kiger RXE, Kiger RXL, Kiger RXT, Kiger RXT Opt, Kiger RXT AMT, Kiger RXT Opt DT, Kiger RXZ, Kiger RXT AMT Opt, Kiger RXZ DT, Kiger RXT AMT Opt DT, Kiger RXZ AMT, Kiger RXT Opt turbo, Kiger RXZ AMT DT, Kiger RXT Opt turbo DT, Kiger RXZ Turbo, Kiger RXT Turbo CVT, Kiger RXT Turbo CVT DT, Kiger RXZ Turbo CVT and the Kiger RXZ Turbo CVT DT. All of these variants are petrol-based and come with the option of Automatic and Manual Transmission. The Renault Kiger offers a 7-inch Digital Driver’s Display, Wireless Android Auto / Apple CarPlay, Power Steering, Powerd Windows, ABS, Air Conditioning, Driver and Passenger Airbag, Auto Climate Control, Cruise Control, and a lot more.
Renault Kiger Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||18.24 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||999 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||72PS@6250rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||96Nm@3500rpm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40 litres|
|Boot Space||405 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||205 mm|
|Wheel Base||2500 mm|
Renault Kiger Car Insurance
The Renault Kiger is one of the best entry-level sub-compact crossover SUVs in the current market. You can easily opt for this car and pair it with a good Renault Kiger insurance and safely drive to your heart’s content. Getting the Renault Kiger insurance is a must if you want to have it covered in an event of an accident. Vehicle owners must have valid motor insurance for their vehicles, otherwise driving them on the street will be deemed illegal. Having car insurance will keep you safe during various events and compensate for the damages.
In case you are wondering about the things that you should know while getting your Renault Kiger car insurance renewal or buying a new Renault Kiger car insurance, let us share some of those key points with you.
Types of Renault Kiger Car Insurance
These are the two types of coverage options you can opt for while considering a new Renault Kiger car insurance policy.
- Third-party car insurance policy- This type of policy includes the minimum required coverage option, i.e. the third-party legal liability insurance.
- Comprehensive car insurance policy- This one costs a bit more but provides a huge range of damage coverage options, including compensation for damages and losses caused to both parties.
These same options will also be offered to you at the time of your Renault Kiger car insurance renewal.
What is Covered Under Renault Kiger Car Insurance Policy?
Your Renault Kiger car insurance policy will cover these types of damages;
- Car Theft
- Third-party legal liability insurance
- Damages caused due to accidental occurrences beyond your sway
- Damages inflicted by tremors, cyclones, landslides, riots, terror attacks, and other natural/man-made disasters
- Own damage coverage for loss and damage in an accidental altercation
The comprehensive type Renault Kiger car insurance policy will provide these extensive damage cover options. The Renault Kiger insurance price for this type of policy is more, even though this is not mandatory, it is better to go with this one.
What is not Covered Under Renault Kiger Car Insurance Policy?
Here are a few instances where your Renault Kiger car insurance will not accept insurance claims;
- Operating the car without a valid driver’s licence of the driver/policy papers
- Damages inflicted on purpose
- Usual wear and tear
- Driving the car on the road while under the effect of alcohol or drugs
- Utilizing the car in other ways that it is not meant for
If you select add-ons with your comprehensive type policy, the overall Renault Kiger car insurance cost will be more. The Renault Kiger insurance price for the third-party only coverage is less but it will only provide you with third-party legal liability.
How to Renew/Buy Your Renault Kiger Car Insurance Policy?
The process of buying a new Renault Kiger car insurance online and its renewal is very easy, and you can do it without much of a hassle. Follow these steps to get your new Renault Kiger car insurance policy online. Get your Renault car insurance online for Kiger with minimal hassle and check out the other available insurance policy options in the market.
Step-by-step process of purchasing a new Renault Kiger car insurance online;
- Look for the Renault Kiger car insurance online
- Fill in the car details such as variant, age of the car, etc.
- Go with the coverage option you are looking for
- Select any add-ons if you want before finalizing
- Proceed further to get quotes on the Renault Kiger insurance price
- If the Renault Kiger car insurance cost is reasonable for you, pay its premium to secure it
And that is how you can easily get your Renault Kiger car insurance renewal or purchase can be done online. Doing this online will also give you the freedom to check and compare different terms and conditions, including benefits and the overall Renault Kiger insurance price at your own convenience.
Renault Kiger Review
The Renault Kiger is a wonderful, entry-level, subcompact SUV. It has all the power and modern features you would need. You can easily make this car your daily driver or family car, which is ideal for its offered storage space. Just get a good Renault Kiger car insurance coverage and you will be fine in case of damages or losses received during an on-road accident.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Renault Kiger Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the comprehensive type of Renault Kiger car insurance mandatory?
As the law states, you must have at least a third-party legal liability insurance for your vehicle. This can be achieved with the third-party only type of insurance. Although, a comprehensive type of coverage is always recommended for users.
2. Does the zero depreciation add-on cover each and every part of my Renault Kiger car?
Yes, with the zero depreciation cover you will get coverage for all the parts of your Renault Kiger car, only excluding the tyres and the tubes.
3. Is service tax applicable for my Renault Kiger car insurance policy?
Yes, service tax is applicable for your Renault Kiger car insurance and it should cost you as much as the current rule of law requires.
4. Do I have to carry my Renault Kiger car insurance certificate?
Yes, you are required to carry your car insurance certificate while driving your car, along with your driving licence, PUC certificate and a copy of the registration certificate.
5. What happens if I lose my Renault Kiger insurance policy certificate?
In case you lose your Renault Kiger insurance certificate, you will have to apply for a new copy at the same office where you have got your original from. A small issue fee will be charged for your duplicate copy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More