Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Tata Punch Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The all-new Tata Punch, from the automobile manufacturer Tata Motors, was first introduced back in 2021. The car falls under the class category of a ‘subcompact crossover SUV’ and comes with the 5-door SUV body style. The Tata Punch has a front-engine layout with a front-wheel-drive (FWD) drivetrain. The car has been built on the ALFA-ARC platform and is labelled as the smallest SUV from Tata Motors, below the Nexon.
Tata Punch Features
The Tata Punch is being offered in a total of 18 variants, which include the Punch Pure, Punch Pure Rhythm, Punch Adventure, Punch Adventure Rhythm, Punch Accomplished, Punch Accomplished Dazzle, Punch Creative, Punch Creative Kaziranga Edition, Punch Creative IRA and Punch Kaziranga Edition IRA in the petrol-based, manual-transmission category. As for the options available in petrol-based engines with automatic transmission, we have got the Punch Adventure AMT, Punch Adventure AMT Rhythm, Punch Accomplished AMT, Punch Accomplished AMT Dazzle, Punch Creative AMT, Punch Creative Kaziranga Edition AMT, Punch Creative AMT IRA and the Punch Kaziranga Edition AMT IRA. As for its features, the Tata Punch comes with a 7-inch touchscreen, automatic climate control, 6-speaker sound system with harman technology, power steering, power windows, air conditioning, ABS, driver and passenger side airbag, alloy wheel, front disc brake, rear drum brake, cruise control, rear parking sensors, LED DRLs, traction control, and a lot more.
Tata Punch Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||18.82 km/l(AMT) / 18.97km/l(MT)|
|Engine Displacement||1199 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||63Kw@6000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||113Nm@3300rpm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||37 litres|
|Boot Space||366 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||187 mm|
|Wheel Base||2445 mm|
Tata Punch Car Insurance
To drive your Tata Punch on the street, you will need to have a valid Tata Punch insurance policy to cover it. Motor insurance for your vehicles is mandatory in India. By having car insurance, you will be covered in case of any accidents or mishaps that may happen on the street. So if you don’t have one already, you should consider getting a new Tata Punch car insurance policy. And in case you previously owned one, which has now expired, it is highly recommended that you go and get your Tata Punch car insurance renewal done.
Types of Tata Punch Car Insurance
These are the options that you need to select from while choosing a new Tata Punch car insurance policy.
- The first and the most common option is the third-party car insurance policy. This type of coverage will provide legal liability to the third person.
- While the second and a bit more costly option is the comprehensive car insurance policy. This type of policy will cover the damages and losses of both parties, along with other types of damage coverage options.
These two types of coverage will also be offered during your Tata Punch car insurance renewal process and you can change that to the type you like. Another important thing that you need to know is that the Tata Punch insurance price points differ between the two types of coverage.
What is Covered Under Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy?
Your new Tata car insurance policy for Punch will provide compensation in case;
- Your car gets stolen
- Personal damage and loss cover
- Loss and damage coverage for the third-party
- Natural/Man-made disasters like landslides, floods, cyclones, riots, strikes and others causing damage to your vehicle
- Other types of accidental damages that are caused beyond the owner’s control
What is not Covered Under Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy?
But here are a few examples of incidents that will not be covered by your new Tata Punch car insurance policy;
- Damages inflicted while using the vehicle for commercial purposes
- Normal deterioration caused by general usage
- While driving the car without having the driver’s valid driving licence/policy
- Any intentionally caused damages
- Damages caused while driving the car under the effect of illegal substances
- Any damages caused as a result of the owner’s carelessness
These are a few examples of incidents that your new Tata Punch car insurance policy will and will not be providing coverage for.
How to Renew/Buy Your Tata Punch Car Insurance Online?
The big question now is how can you get your Tata Punch car insurance renewal or purchase a new Tata Punch car insurance online. Well, the answer to this problem is very simple and you can get your new Tata Punch insurance through the internet by following the steps down below!
Guide to getting the new Tata Punch car insurance online;
- Look for the car insurance
- Provide the details that the policy requires
- Choose between the two available coverage types
- Then, get quotes on the Tata Punch insurance price
- Verify all the scheme related documents carefully and compare the final Tata Punch car insurance cost
- Now, pay its premium and you will be done
This is how, you can get details on the offered Tata Punch car insurance cost, along with the benefits and terms it includes, from the comfort of your home. The Tata Punch insurance price for the third-party only and comprehensive type coverage differs, and going with the latter one is always advised.
Tata Punch Review
The Tata Punch is a fabulous SUV in this price range, coming from the reliable brand Tata Motors. It includes all the cool and modern features that a car needs and more. It is efficient and makes sense for the Indian roads. And you can easily get a great deal on the Tata Punch insurance policy without much hassle, which just makes everything better.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Tata Punch Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I go with the third-party only type of Tata Punch car insurance?
Yes, the third party-only coverage provides the third-party legal liability which is the least required by the law. However, you should opt for the comprehensive type as it offers much better coverage options.
2. Can I get add-ons with comprehensive type Tata Punch car insurance?
Yes, you can only opt for the add-ons when going with the comprehensive type Tata Punch insurance policy. This feature is not available with the third-party only type of coverage.
3. Can I change the type of coverage for my Tata Punch insurance policy?
Yes, you can change the type of coverage of your existing Tata Punch car insurance policy at the time of its renewal.
4. Will I get to recover my NCB benefit after my Tata Punch car insurance lapses?
Not renewing your Tata Punch car insurance policy on time will cause your policy to lapse, and you can miss out on the continued benefits. But if you manage to renew it within the 90 days of this lapse period, you will get to retain your NCB benefit.
5. What is the IDV of my Tata Punch insurance policy?
The IDV of your Tata Punch insurance policy is your car’s total sum insured. This value is decided at the time of policy initiation and your claims will be compensated proportionate to this value.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More