Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Tata Vista Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Tata Vista, aka Tata Indica Vista, was first introduced back in 2006, with its production starting in 2008. The car was manufactured and marketed by Indian automotive manufacturer, Tata Motors. The car falls under the category of a hatchback and comes with a 5-door hatchback body style. The car became very popular in the region within a few years. The Vista had a good run since 2008 but was discontinued later in 2015. You can easily get a hold of the Tata Vista in the used car section of the market, as it has made a lot of sales during its time.
Tata Vista Features
Tata Motors India offered the Vista in 12 different variants. This includes the Diesel-based Vista TDI LS, Vista Quadrajet LS, Vista TDI LX, Indica Vista Quadrajet LX, Vista Quadrajet VX, Vista Quadrajet 90 VX, Vista Quadrajet VX Tech, Indica Vista Quadrajet ZX and the Vista Quadrajet 90 ZX Plus. And in the petrol section, the variants available were Indica Vista Safire GLS, Vista Safire GLX and the Vista Safire GVX. The Tata Vista has power steering, air conditioning, seat lumbar support, electronic trip meter, glove compartment, adjustable headlights, tubeless/radial tyres, central locking and a few other features to offer.
Tata Vista Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||22.3 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Diesel / Petrol|
|Engine Displacement||1172cc / 1248 cc / 1405 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||64.1bhp@5500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||96Nm@3000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||37 litres|
|Boot Space||232 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Wheel Base||2470 mm|
Tata Vista Car Insurance
The Indian law requires you to have valid motor insurance coverage for your vehicles. Thus, you will be needing proper Tata Vista insurance to drive your car on the street. Car insurance will not only cover your damages but also the damages or losses caused to a third party, in the event of an accident. And in today’s time, it is very easy to purchase a new Tata Vista car insurance, and so is getting your Tata Vista car insurance renewal process done.
Types of Tata Vista Car Insurance
When you consider getting a Tata Vista car insurance renewal or purchasing a new Tata Vista car insurance, these are the two coverage choices you have to choose from;
- Third-party insurance coverage- This type of coverage policy will provide users with the third-party legal liability cover, which is the minimum required by the law.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage- This type of coverage policy will not only provide users with legal liability coverage for the third party but will also cover the damages of the insured.
What Covered Under Tata Vista Car Insurance Policy?
With the new Tata Vista car insurance policy, you will receive damage coverage for situations like these;
- Personal cover for damage or loss
- Third-party cover for damage or loss
- Arson, accidental fires, riots or other kinds of mishaps causing damage to your car, beyond your control
- Car theft
- Damages caused by natural calamities
What is Not Covered Under Tata Vista Car Insurance Policy?
With the new Tata Vista insurance policy, you will not receive damage coverage for;
- Wear and tear caused by standard usage of the car
- Damages caused while driving the car drunk
- Damages as a result of rough usage of the vehicle
- While driving the car without proper documentation
- Damages incurred while breaking the law
- Any purposefully made damages
The Tata Vista insurance price for the thrid-party only coverage is lower but offers minimal coverage options. However, the Tata Vista insurance price for the comprehensive type cover is higher but it offers a more extensive coverage pool, along with extra benefits.
How to Buy/Renew Your Tata Vista Car Insurance Policy?
If you are looking to get the Tata Vista car insurance online, then look no further. We will show you the steps on how to do it, along with getting your Tata Vista car insurance renewal done. Just follow these easy steps and you will have your new Tata Vista car insurance policy in no time.
Get your new Tata Vista car insurance online this way;
- Find the policy you are looking for, in this case, the Tata Vista car insurance online
- Give the required details it needs
- Go with the coverage type you need
- Now, get quotes on the Tata Vista car insurance cost
- Verify everything, including the final Tata Vista insurance price and pay the premium amount
The type and total amount of selected add-ons with your comprehensive type coverage, will set the overall Tata Vista car insurance cost at the end. So, we always recommend users verify the amount and the selected add-ons before finalising the policy.
Tata Vista Review
The Tata Vista is a classic model in the region. It has been around for a long while now and offers a great price to performance ratio throughout the years. It is, indeed, a great car that you can now buy from a second-hand car dealership and pair with a good Tata Vista car insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Tata Vista Car Insurance FAQs
1. What does the ‘premium’ indicates in the Tata Vista car insurance policy?
The ‘premium’ of your Tata Vista car insurance policy indicates the annual/monthly fee that you are required to pay to the insurer to purchase the insurance policy.
2. How is the premium calculated for my Tata Vista insurance policy?
A few things, including the age of your vehicle, location, variant, type of coverage, select add-ons, etc. are considered while calculating the premium amount of your new Tata Vista car insurance policy.
3. Do I need motor insurance for a second-hand car?
Yes, as stated in the Indian Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, you are required to have car insurance coverage for all types of cars, including brand new and second-hand purchases.
4. Can I pay my Tata Vista car insurance premium on a monthly basis?
Yes, you can pay the premium on your Tata Vista car insurance on a monthly basis, at the time of its purchase.
5. What is the maximum compensation value offered in the third-party only type of coverage for Tata Vista?
The maximum value of compensation offered under the third-party only car insurance policy is INR 7.5 lakh to the third party’s property. As for the third party’s bodily damages/death, the maximum capacity has no limit and the payable amount is decided by the court of law or by the MACT.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More