Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Enter 4-Wheeler number to get Quote
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Without a thorough understanding of the add-on coverage options available during the purchase of any insurance policy, you may be missing out on a lot of money. With the Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Coverage, you can claim the full amount of your vehicle's insurance without paying depreciation fees. Without having to pay for the depreciation factor, you can protect your vehicles and your future from any form of mishap with this add-on policy.
How Does Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover Work?
If you had an active Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Policy Add-On, all you had to do in the case of a claim was call the insurer, raise a claim, and they would pay the full cost of repairs for your vehicle without taking any depreciation considerations into account. One of the main benefits of zero depreciation insurance is that it covers the entire cost of your settlement without taking into account your car's depreciation. Comprehensive Coverage (Basic) Covers the cost of insurance and settles the balance based on the current market value of your vehicle. The depreciated value would be the current value.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Add-on Cover
- Higher Claim Amounts: Comprehensive car insurance takes depreciation into account when settling a claim. When you add Bharti AXA four-wheeler Zero Depreciation Insurance coverage to your standard policy, you can claim the whole amount without deducting the depreciation cost. As a result, you might earn bigger claim amounts.
- Quick Claim Settlement- The ability of a competent insurance company to resolve claims as quickly and simply as possible is often highlighted. Bharti AXA car insurance has an exceptional claim-to-settlement ratio. They have a 94.65 percent claim settlement rate.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car and Without Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Add-on
|Car Age||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|6 months-1 year||0%||5%|
|Above 10 years||0%||50%|
|Car Parts||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|Paintwork/ Rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts||0%||50%|
What is Included Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Bharti AXA four-wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation covers the following things-
- While the claim is being processed, it reimburses the policyholder for the cost of replacing or repairing depreciable parts.
- This coverage compensates for your car's depreciable parts, such as fibreglass, nylon, rubber, or plastic.
- It also covers partially damaged tyres and batteries.
What is Not Included Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The following components of the Bharti AXA Insurance Zero Dep are not covered in this policy-
- Potential damage caused by oil leakage or water ingression.
- Mechanical/electrical failure of the car.
- Oil change
- Damages being done when you are drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Damages occurred without a valid driving licence/policy documents
Factors Affecting Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover
To take advantage of Bharti AXA Insurance Zero Depreciation coverage, you must meet the following requirements:
- This coverage is available for vehicles under the age of five years.
- During the policy's term, policyholders can file a maximum of 2 claims.
- The policy's premium is calculated based on the car's age and model and the geographic location where the policy is registered.
How to Buy Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover?
You can purchase your insurance with Bharti AXA four-wheeler zero depreciation online. Select the type of coverage you require for your car under the header Car Insurance. Select comprehensive car insurance. Continue to select the add-on covers for your vehicle. Select "Zero Depreciation" as your depreciation coverage. Complete the form with your personal and vehicle details. Fill out an application for insurance and pay your premium online. The insurer will evaluate your profile and provide you with zero-depreciation car insurance.
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover Review
Bharti AXA offers 24/7 claims help with the easiest and hassle-free processing through its extensive network of over 2,500 cashless garages across India. Individually tailored policies are available, intending to provide the most comprehensive coverage at critical moments. With so many unknowns in life, Bharti AXA might be your sure-fire approach to cope with any car-related accidents or losses.
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is excluded from the Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation add-on?
The 0% depreciation add-on does not cover items like the bi-fuel kit, engine, consumables, or uninformed customized accessories. In the case of Constructive Total Loss, Total Loss, and theft, the benefits of zero depreciation do not apply.
2. Is there any additional cost to take advantage of the Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover?
You have to pay an additional payment apart from the usual comprehensive auto insurance policy premium to acquire a Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation cover. The premium for this add-on insurance is determined by factors such as the car's age, variant and model, IDV, etc.
3. When it comes to processing and settling vehicle insurance claims, how long does Bharti AXA take?
Following the completion of all documentation requirements, Bharti AXA begins the claim payout procedure right away. However, the maximum claim settlement time for reimbursement is seven working days.
4. Is it possible to pay the Bharti AXA insurance premium in installments?
According to Section 64VB of the Insurance Act, 1938, policyholders must pay the whole premium amount before buying the policy.
5. Can I get a zero depreciation add-on cover in the middle of my policy's term?
No, the Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Add-on cover is only available at the time of purchase or renewal of the insurance policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More