Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Skoda Superb Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Czech automobile manufacturing company, Skoda Auto, first started the production of the Superb car model in 2001. The Skoda Superb is still in active production and is currently in its third generation. The latest generation model is based on the Volkswagen Group MQB A2 platform. It is classified as a ‘mid-size/large family car’ and comes with a 4-door sedan variant. It has a front-engine layout with a front-wheel-drive (FWD) and All-Wheel Drive (AWD).
Skoda Superb Features
The Skoda Superb is offered in two main variants in India, namely the Superb Sportline AT and the Super L&K AT. Both of these models come with a 1984 cc transmission petrol-based engine with Automatic (DCT). The Skoda Superb has features like power steering, power windows, ABS, air conditioning, driver and passenger airbag, alloy wheels, 3 zones automatic climate control, rear AC vents, cruise control, rear parking sensors, keyless entry, engine start/stop button, sunroof, tubeless/radial tyres, LED DRLs, brake assist, central locking, EBD, apple carplay & android auto, and much more to offer.
Skoda Superb Specifications
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)
|Front-wheel drive (FWD)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Skoda Superb Car Insurance
We suggest that you consider getting a Skoda Superb insurance for your car at the time of its purchase. Car insurance is mandatory in India and without it, you won’t be able to drive your car legally on the street. As the law suggests, motor insurance for all kinds of vehicles is required all over India. So if you are considering the purchase of this car, you should also look into the new Skoda Superb car insurance policy options available. And in case you already have an expired policy, do get your Skoda Superb car insurance renewal done as soon as possible.
Types of Skoda Superb Car Insurance
Here are the two coverage types offered with the new Skoda Superb car insurance policy in India;
- Third-party only policy- Third-party only car insurance is a cheaper option that only provides you with the legal liability coverage for the third- party.
- Comprehensive type policy- Comprehensive car insurance costs more than the former option but offers a lot more damage coverage, including the third- party and personal coverage.
In general, the comprehensive type of Skoda Superb insurance price is more than the third-party only, but the types of personal coverage that it has to offer, definitely makes it a better deal. In case you are looking for your Skoda Superb car insurance renewal process, these two options will also be offered to you.
What is Covered Under Skoda Superb Car Insurance Policy?
The new Skoda car insurance policy’s damage coverage option includes things like;
- Third-party property and bodily injury coverage
- Personal damage and loss coverage
- Arson, riot, accidental fire, theft of the car, and other types of human-inflicted accidents and damages
- Cyclones, storms, landslides and other types of natural calamities that inflicts damage to your car
What is Not Covered Under Skoda Superb Car Insurance Policy?
The new Skoda Superb car insurance policy’s coverage option doesn’t include damages like;
- Damages caused due to the driver or the owner’s fault
- Mechanical breakdown of the car
- Electrical malfunction of the car
- Damages as a result of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Damages incurred while breaking the law
- Damages incurred due to an intentional altercation
The types of car insurance add-ons you select with your comprehensive type policy will increase the overall Skoda Superb car insurance cost. Now choosing the extra coverage options for your new Skoda Superb car insurance policy is totally up to your preference.
How to Renew/Buy Your Skoda Superb Car Insurance Policy?
Getting Skoda Superb car insurance online is a much simpler task than it may seem. It is the same case with getting your Skoda Superb car insurance renewal done via the internet. Here’s what you need to follow!
Steps for buying a new Skoda Superb car insurance online:
- Search the policy, in this case, the Skoda Superb car insurance online
- Now, provide the details about your car and mention any previous policy’s particulars if present
- Select one of the two coverage types that are offered
- After that, press the ‘get quotes’ option to know about the Skoda Superb insurance price
- Go through the document carefully and pay the premium amount
After finally paying its premium, the policy will be yours. By doing this through the internet, you retain the freedom of comparing the available offers on the Skoda Superb insurance price points. The Skoda Superb car insurance cost for your new Skoda Superb is a fraction of the car’s market value, but by getting it you will be covered in case of several damages.
Skoda Superb Review
The Skoda Superb is indeed a premium choice for a sedan with such a powerful engine, great mileage, brilliant design, and driving fluidity offered by the automatic transmission. It is in your best interest to get a good Skoda Superb insurance coverage for your expensive car.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Skoda Superb Car Insurance FAQs
1. What are the ways I can raise a claim for my Skoda Superb car insurance?
There are two main ways you can raise a claim for your Skoda Superb car insurance policy. The first way is the cashless option, for which you have to opt for a network garage under the insurance company. The second way is to get a reimbursement if you go with a non-network garage.
2. Is the comprehensive type of Skoda Superb insurance better than the third-party only type?
The comprehensive type of Skoda Superb car insurance is always a better option for its wide pallet of damage coverage options offered to the insured.
3. Is my Skoda Superb car insurance policy transferable to a new insurer?
Yes, you can port your existing Skoda Superb car insurance policy, along with its continued benefits, to a new insurer.
4. What is the no claim bonus under my Skoda Superb insurance?
No claim bonus or NCB, under your Skoda Superb car insurance is a special type of reward that is awarded to the driver for attentively operating the car and not making any claims within a period of time.
5. Can I cancel my Skoda Superb car insurance If I sell my car?
In the event that you sell your car, you can either cancel your existing car insurance policy or have it transferred to the new buyer. To cancel the insurance, you will need to provide the From 29/30 and the NOC as the required documents.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More