Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Volkswagen Ameo was initially launched for the Indian market back in 2016. The car was first revealed during the Delhi Auto Expo in February of 2016. The Volkswagen Ameo falls under the class category of a compact segment car and comes with the 4-door sedan body style. The Ameo has a front-engine layout with a front-wheel-drive (FWD) drive type. The car is based on the Volkswagen Group PQ26 platform and has earned quite the popularity in its price segment.
Volkswagen Ameo Features
The Volkswagen Ameo was offered in three main trims, the Trendline, Comfortline, and the Highline Plus. It has 22 variants to select from, with the base model being the Trendline 1.2L (P) and the top variant being the Ameo 1.5 TDI Highline Plus 16 AT. You can select between petrol or diesel fuel type, along with manual or automatic transmission options. As for its features, the Volkswagen Ameo comes with power steering, power windows, ABS, passenger and driver airbags, air conditioning, cruise control, keyless entry, multi-function display (MFD), adjustable headlights, tubeless/radial tyres, crash sensor, anti-theft device, 4 speakers, and much more.
Volkswagen Ameo Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||17 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||999 cc / 1498 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||73.75bhp@5400rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||110Nm@3750rpm|
|Transmission Type||Manual / Automatic|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 Litres|
|Boot Space||330 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||163 mm|
|Wheel Base||2470 mm|
Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance
When you buy a car of any sort, you will need to have car insurance coverage for it. The Indian Motor Vehicles Act requires users in India to have motor insurance coverage for all kinds of vehicles. Thus, you should consider a Volkswagen Ameo insurance policy early on, at the time of purchase. In case you already are subscribed to a policy, which has now expired, we recommend you to get your Volkswagen Ameo car insurance renewal done quickly. If you don’t have one already, then you need to get one immediately.
We have provided all the necessary information down below that you would require to know about while getting the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance.
Types of Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance
When you go with the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance renewal or a new purchase, here are the coverage options you have to select from;
- Third-party type insurance policy- Third party car insurance provides compensation for the damages and losses of the involved third party.
- Comprehensive type insurance policy- With comprehensive car insurance policy, you will receive quite the number of damage cover options, along with third-party and personal damage and loss insurance.
What is Covered Under Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance Policy?
Your new Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy will take care of these types of damages under its coverage:
- Legal liability cover of the third party caused
- Damage and loss coverage of the insured party
- Damage caused due to various natural phenomena/man-made disasters like floods, cyclones, riots, strikes, etc.
- Car theft
- Other types of accidental damages caused beyond the control of the insured
All these extensive damage coverage is only available with the comprehensive type policy. The Volkswagen Ameo insurance price is higher for this type of policy, but it is a much safer and more practical option than the third-party-only coverage.
What is Not Covered Under Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance Policy?
Your new Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy will deny claims for these types of damages under its coverage:
- General wear and tear through years of usage
- Intentional vandalization of the vehicle
- Damages caused due to the driver or owner’s lack of attention
- Damages incurred during participating in an unlawful act
- Damages incurred while driving the car without a valid driver’s licence/policy
- Any type of mechanical or electrical fault of the vehicle
- Damages occurred while driving the car under the effect of illegal substances
How to Renew/Buy Your Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance Policy?
There are two ways you get your Volkswagen Ameo car insurance renewal or purchase done. You can either do it through an agent locally or you can buy a new Volkswagen car insurance online. The online method is the most favorable one as you can compare and get ideas about the types of Volkswagen Ameo insurance price points that are currently being offered. Doing this from the comfort of your home or office gives you much more clarity, on which terms in better while considering the options, benefits, terms, and the final Volkswagen Ameo car insurance cost.
Step-by-step process to buy/renew a Volkswagen Ameo car insurance online:
- Look up the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance online
- Mention the required details of your car, like its age, variants, etc
- Select one of the two offered coverage types
- Then proceed to get quotes on the Volkswagen Ameo insurance price
- Go through the final document carefully, verify all the details, and the overall Volkswagen Ameo car insurance cost
- If everything is up to the mark, you can pay the premium amount
This is how simple of a task it is to get a new Volkswagen Ameo car insurance online nowadays.
Volkswagen Ameo Review
When you talk about a perfect, entry-level sedan with good specifications, features, and power, you can’t miss out on the Volkswagen Ameo. It is a perfect choice for a first car, daily commuter, and as your family vehicle. And when you pair it with a good Volkswagen Ameo insurance policy, you will receive coverage for any mishap that may occur on the road.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance FAQs
1. How is the premium on the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance calculated?
The premium on the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance is calculated by taking a few factors into consideration like the age of the vehicle, geographical location, type of coverage, types of selected add-ons, etc.
2. What does the zero depreciation add-on cover under the Volkswagen Ameo car insurance?
The zero depreciation add-on cover will provide coverage for every part of your car, excluding the tyres and the tubes.
3. Do I have to pay service tax with my Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy?
Yes, you are required to pay service tax with your Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy. The amount of which depends on what the current rule of law requires.
4. What is an insurance certificate under my Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy?
The insurance certificate of your Volkswagen Ameo car insurance policy includes the details about the insured vehicle and its active policy. This is to be issued by the insurer at the time of policy purchase.
5. What are the required documents that I need to carry with me while driving?
As per the law, you need to carry the documents like your insurance certificate, PUC, a copy of your vehicle’s RC, and a valid driver’s licence with you while driving the car.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More