Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Volkswagen Vento was initially released for the Indian market back in 2010. The car is manufactured and marketed in the country by the company Volkswagen India. The car falls under the classification of a ‘Subcompact Car’ and comes with a 4-door sedan body style. It is based on the Volkswagen Group A05 (PQ25) platform and has a front-engine layout with a front-wheel-drive (FWD).
Volkswagen Vento Features
The Volkswagen Vento has 7 variants to offer and all of them are petrol-based. Among these, the Ventor Comfortline 1.0L TSI and the Vento Highline 1.0L TSI come with manual transmission. Whereas, the Vento Highline 1.0L TSI Automatic, Vento Highline AT Matt Edition, Ventro Highline Plus 1.0L TSI Automatic, and the Vento Highline Plus AT Matt Edition offer an automatic transmission. As for its key features, the Volkswagen Vento comes with power steering, power windows, ABS, automatic climate control, driver and passenger airbags, air conditioning, alloy wheels, power boot, cruise control, and a centre console armrest with storage, LED DRLs, and much more.
Also check - Volkswagen Car Insurance
Volkswagen Vento Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.35 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||999 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)||110PS@5000-5500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||175Nm@1750-4000rpm|
|Transmission Type||Manual / Automatic|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||55 Litres|
|Boot Space||494 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||163 mm|
|Wheel Base||2553 mm|
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
According to Indian law, you are required to have a motor insurance cover for your vehicles. Having car insurance will cover most kinds of damages that are caused and received on the road. So, it is wise to consider a Volkswagen Vento insurance early, while buying the car.
To know more about the basic things that you should take into consideration while buying a new Volkswagen Vento car insurance or while getting your existing Volkswagen Vento car insurance renewal done, please refer below!
Types of Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
In India, you will generally be offered two types of coverage options while purchasing a new Volkswagen Vento car insurance:
- The first option is a third-party-only coverage policy. This type of policy will cover only legal liability and damages caused to the third party.
- The second option is the comprehensive type of policy. This type of policy will provide users with many damage coverage options, including both third-party coverage as well as own damage.
You can also go and select one of the two types of coverage at the time of your Volkswagen Vento car insurance renewal.
What is Covered Under Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance Policy?
As you will be needing the new Volkswagen Vento insurance policy, here are the things it will cover:
- Personal damage and loss cover of the insured
- Third-party legal liability during an accident
- Theft of the vehicle
- Landslides, earthquakes, riots, strikes, and other types of natural/man-made disasters inflicted damages
- Other types of accidental events beyond your control or fault
What is not Covered Under Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance Policy?
Keep in mind that your new Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy will not be covering for;
- Intentionally caused damages
- Damages caused while driving the car under the effect of alcohol
- Damages caused while rash driving or breaking the law
- Normal deterioration of the car
- Damages caused in an event where the driver was operating the car without a valid driving licence/policy
- Damages caused while unusual usage of the car
The most amount of coverage is offered with the comprehensive type Volkswagen Vento insurance. The Volkswagen Vento insurance price for the third-party-only type policy is lower, but it only offers compensation for the involved third party.
How to Buy/Renew Your Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance Policy?
It is a swift task to get your Volkswagen Vento car insurance renewal or purchase a new Volkswagen Vento car insurance online. You will need to follow these simple steps and the new Volkswagen Vento car insurance will be yours in a few moments.
Here’s a step-by-step guide, explaining how to get the new Volkswagen Vento car insurance online;
- Look for the policy, in this case, Volkswagen Vento car insurance online
- Give the information that the policy requires
- Now select the type of policy coverage
- Get quotes on the offered Volkswagen Vento insurance price
- If you are satisfied with the overall Volkswagen Vento car insurance cost and its offerings, pay the premium amount
WIth this, you can conclude your policy purchase or renewal, all while comparing the different Volkswagen Vento car insurance costs. The total add-ons you select with your comprehensive type coverage will affect the final Volkswagen Vento insurance price.
Volkswagen Vento Review
The Volkswagen Vento is a perfect choice for a city car or your daily office commuter. It offers great mileage and has optimal power output and comfort. It truly becomes a great choice when you pair it with a good Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I choose the third-party type Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy?
You can choose either of the two available coverage types when going with the Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy. However, it is always recommend to opt for the comprehensive type of car insurance policy.
2. Can I get add-ons with a comprehensive type Volkswagen Vento car insurance?
One of the key features of the comprehensive type Volkswagen Vento car insurance is that users can select add-ons coverage options according to their preferences. However, you can’t select add-ons if you go with the third-party-only type of policy.
3. Can I change the current coverage type of my Volkswagen Vento insurance policy?
Yes, users can change the current coverage type of their existing Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy. They can do so at the time of getting their Volkswagen Vento car insurance renewal done.
4. Can I recover my no claim bonus after my Volkswagen Vento car insurance policy lapses?
If you don’t renew your Volkswagen Vento car insurance on time, the policy will lapse. This will cause you to lose on continued benefits, such as the no claim bonus. However, if you manage to renew the policy within 90 days of its lapse period then you will be able to retain the NCB benefit.
5. What is the IDV of my Volkswagen Vento car insurance?
The IDV or Insured Declared Value of your Volkswagen Vento car insurance is its max sum assured. This sum is fixed by the insurer at the time of purchasing the insurance. Getting an IDV that closely resonates with the market value of your car is a better deal.
Recent ArticlesView All
Liberty General Insurance Company is one of the leading car insurance providers in India. Learn about the bene...Read More
Are you thinking of purchasing the Cholamandalam MS Insurance Private Car Package Policy? If yes, then this ar...Read More
Have you ever wondered what other benefits you are missing out on from your car insurance? Here we discuss var...Read More
People are moving towards electric cars after the price hike of petrol and diesel in India. If you are one of ...Read More
Standalone own-damage car insurance can help you avoid big financial losses if you are involved in an accident...Read More
Looking for IFFCO-Tokio car insurance online? Check out the benefits of buying IFFCO-Tokio car insurance onlin...Read More
A Bajaj Allianz Insurance private car package policy offers numerous features that make it an excellent choice...Read More