Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
MG Gloster Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The MG Gloster was first launched back in 2021 by the manufacturer MG Motors India. It falls under the ‘Full-Sized SUV’ category. The MG Gloster is available in four trims, namely the Smart (6 Seater Only), Super (7 Seater Only), Sharp (6 & 7 Seater) and Savvy (6 & 7 Seater).
MG Gloster Features
The MG Gloster has 6 variants to offer in India, namely Gloster Super 7 STR, Gloster Smart 6 STR, Gloster Sharp 7 STR, Gloster Sharp 6 STR, Gloster Savvy 7 STR and the Gloster Savvy 6 STR. All of these variants come with a diesel-powered engine, tagged with Automatic transmission. The major difference between them is that the Gloster Super 7 STR and the Gloster Smart 6 STR come with 2.0 Turbo 2WD, whereas the other four are packed with 2.0 Twin Turbo 4WD. As for its features, the MG Gloster has a 12.3-inch touch-enabled infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Panoramic Sunroof, 12-way Adjustable Driver Seat with Memory Function, 3-zone Climate Control with PM2.5 filter, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Park Assist, and a lot more.
MG Gloster Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||12.35 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||1996 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)||163/218PS@4000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||375/480Nm@1500-2400rpm|
|Transmission Type||Automatic (Torque Converter)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||75 Litres|
|Boot Space||343 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||210 mm|
|Wheel Base||2950 mm|
MG Gloster Car Insurance
As fun driving may sound, the roads can be very unpredictable. It might or might not be your fault and no amount of your carefulness can save you from any mishaps on the road that are caused beyond your control. That is why the importance of having MG Gloster insurance comes into action. Car insurance will not only cover the damages and losses caused by an accident but it will also offer a lot of different benefits too. You will need to have a motor insurance cover for your vehicles, otherwise, you won’t be able to legally operate them on the road. We will provide all the necessary information that you will be needing while choosing a new MG Gloster car insurance policy or during getting your MG Gloster car insurance renewal process done.
Types of MG Gloster Car Insurance
When opting for a new MG Gloster car insurance or considering getting your expired MG Gloster car insurance renewal done, you have to select the type of coverage you want. And the options that will be provided to you are these:
- A third-party only type, which will cover the damages and losses caused to the other party that is involved in the accident.
- While the other option, the comprehensive type policy consists of much wider damage coverage choices, along with third-party legal liability cover.
What is Covered Under MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy?
The things that will be covered under your MG Gloster car insurance are-
- Damages caused due to arson
- Theft of car
- Personal coverage for damages
- Legal liability coverage for the third party
- Natural/Man-made disasters
These types of extensive coverage options and the ability to get more add-ons are only possible with the comprehensive type MG Gloster car insurance policy. The MG Gloster insurance price for third-party only will be less but will not provide coverage for anything else than a third-party legal liability.
What is not Covered Under MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy?
The things that will not be covered under your MG Gloster car insurance are-
- Self intended damages inflicted to the vehicle
- Damages received while partaking in an unlawful activity
- Damages incurred while operating the car without a valid driving licence/policy papers
- Damages caused by another driver who is not included in the insurance policy
- Damages occurred while driving in an intoxicated state
- Damages received/caused due to the owner’s negligence
- Damages received while using the car for purposes it is not meant for
Verify all of these terms while applying for a new MG Gloster car insurance.
How to Buy/Renew Your MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy?
Getting a new MG Gloster car insurance online is just as easy as getting your MG Gloster car insurance renewal process done. You can purchase the new MG Gloster car insurance online or you can get it done via an agent locally. However, through the online process, you will have all the freedom of choice and availability of options, ranging from different MG Gloster insurance price points. Here are the steps that you need to follow;
Here’s a step by step guide, showing you how to get a new MG Gloster car insurance online;
- Search for the new MG Gloster car insurance
- Fill in all the details
- Select the type of insurance coverage you like
- Then proceed to get quotes on the MG Gloster car insurance cost
- Check all the policy-related documents and the final MG Gloster insurance price
- Now, pay the final fee, i.e. the premium and it will be done
The overall MG Gloster car insurance cost is more for comprehensive type coverage but is the safer and securer option out of the two types of coverage.
MG Gloster Review
The MG Gloster is one of the ideal choices in the full-sized SUV category of cars in India. It provides great power, torque, mileage, quality, the comfort of driving and a lot more. Pair it with a great MG Gloster insurance and it will keep you covered in case of mishaps on the road.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
MG Gloster Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is car insurance mandatory for used cars?
As per the India Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, car insurance is mandatory for all kinds of cars, be that new, old or used, in India.
2. Can I pay my MG Gloster car insurance policy premium in installments?
Unfortunately, you can’t pay the premium for your MG Gloster car insurance in installments, as stated by Section 64VB of the Insurance Act of 1938. You have to pay your installments in full and only then your insurer will provide you with insurance.
3. What is the highest compensation my third-party MG Gloster car insurance can provide?
The maximum amount offered by your insurer to the third party, under the third-party only insurance policy, is INR 7.5 lakhs for property damages. As for their bodily damages, there’s no predefined capacity and the final amount is decided by MACT or by the Court of Justice.
4. What is the duration of my third-party-only MG Gloster car insurance?
Your third-party MG Gloster car insurance policy has a duration of 1 year, starting from the day of its purchase. You can also go with a three or five years insurance policy when choosing.
5. Will the zero depreciation add-on offer coverage to every part of my MG Gloster?
Yes, the zero depreciation add-on cover will provide coverage for every part of your car, except for its tubes and tyres.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More