Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Skoda Fabia Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Czech automotive manufacturing company, Skoda Auto, first started the production of the Fabia back in 1999. An updated version of the Skoda Fabia was initially launched for India in 2008. Since its release, the car has seen quite a success in a few years. The Skoda Fabia falls under the category of a ‘hatchback’ within the B-segment. It is based on the Volkswagen Group A04 (PQ24) platform and has a front-engine layout with a front-wheel-drive (FWD).
Skoda Fabia Features
The Skoda Fabia came in 15 variants, including the petrol-based Classic 1.2 MPI, Active 1.2 MPI, Ambiente 1.2 MPI, Ambition 1.2 MPI, Active Plus 1.2 MPI, Ambition Plus 1.2 MPI, Elegance 1.2 MPI and the Elegance 1.6 MPI, and the diesel-based Classic 1.2 TDI, Active 1.2 TDI, Ambiente 1.2 TDI, Ambition 1.2 TDI, Active Plus 1.2 TDI CR, Ambition Plus 1.2 TDI CR and the Elegance 1.2 TDI. As for the features with the Skoda Fabia, you would get power steering, power front windows, air conditioning, alloy wheels, tubeless/ radial tyres, and a few other things.
Skoda Fabia Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||20.86 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||1199 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||75bhp@4200rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||180Nm@2000rpm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 Litres|
|Boot Space||315 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||158 mm|
|Wheel Base||2465 mm|
Skoda Fabia Car Insurance
As motor insurance is lawfully mandatory for vehicles in India, you will have to get a Skoda Fabia insurance policy coverage with the new purchase. Car insurance covers most of the damages that may cause during an accident on the road. That is why we recommend users get a Skoda Fabia car insurance policy while considering their purchase. And in case you have an existing policy that has now expired, you need to get your Skoda Fabia car insurance renewal done as quickly as possible.
Here are all the necessary information and steps you would require to complete the process.
Types of Skoda Fabia Car Insurance
While getting a Skoda car insurance policy, these are the two coverage types you will be offered;
- A third-party-only type of car insurance, where the involved third party will be receiving compensation for any loss or damages caused to them by the insured.
- Comprehensive type car insurance, that covers the damages and loss of both the insured and the third party, and offers a series of personal coverage options.
These options will also be presented to you at the time of getting your Skoda Fabia car insurance renewal done.
What is Covered Under Skoda Fabia Car Insurance Policy?
With the new Skoda Fabia car insurance policy, you will receive cover for cases such as
- Legal liability insurance of the third-party
- A number of personal damage and loss coverage
- Damages received during an act of arson, accidental fires, riots, and other types of human-caused incidents
- In an event where your vehicle gets stolen
- Damages incurred during a natural caused event such as flood, earthquake, storm, etc.
What is Not Covered Under Skoda Fabia Car Insurance Policy?
Here are some types of damages that your new Skoda Fabia car insurance will not cover:
- Usual wear and tear through time and usage
- Operating the vehicles for a job it is not meant for
- Damages incurred during taking part in some kind of illegal activity
- Damages incurred by intentional means
- During an event where the car was being driven under the influence
- While driving with a suspended licence/inactive policy
The thing is that the Skoda Fabia insurance price for the two different types of coverage, varies quite a bit. The comprehensive type of coverage costs more out of these two, but it offers the most amount of coverage than the third-party-only type of insurance.
How to Buy/Renew Your Skoda Fabia Car Insurance Online?
If you are wondering about how you can buy a new Skoda Fabia car insurance online, then let us tell you that the process is very fair and square. It is also quite similar to getting your car insurance renewal done.
Steps to get a new Skoda Fabia car insurance online:
- Search for the policy
- Fill in the necessary information it needs
- Select the type of coverage
- Then, get quotes on the Skoda Fabia car insurance cost
- Consider the policy wisely and recheck everything, including the Skoda Fabia insurance price
- When satisfied with everything, pay the final premium amount
With this done, you will have your new Skoda Fabia car insurance policy in no time. For an increased Skoda Fabia insurance price that you have to pay for the comprehensive policy, you also get the option to select add-ons. The final Skoda Fabia car insurance cost depends on the type and amount of add-ons that you consider going with.
Skoda Fabia Review
The Skoda Fabia is a brilliant choice for a car, that you can use as your daily commuter, family car, or for city transport. It has a lot of features to offer and adding a good Skoda Fabia insurance policy will make the entire thing a great deal.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Skoda Fabia Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I go with the third-party Skoda Fabia car insurance policy?
You have the option to go with either one of the two coverage types offered for your Skoda Fabia car insurance policy. However, we recommend you opt for the comprehensive type of coverage.
2. Can I get add-ons with my comprehensive type Skoda Fabia car insurance?
Yes, you can select add-ons with your comprehensive type Skoda Fabia car insurance policy. This feature is not going to be available under the third-party-only type policy.
3. Can I change my Skoda Fabia car insurance policy’s coverage type?
At the time of your Skoda Fabia car insurance renewal, you will get the option to change your current coverage type.
4. Can I keep the NCB after my Skoda Fabia car insurance policy lapses?
If you manage to pay the premium / renew your Skoda Fabia car insurance policy within 90 days of the lapse period, then you will get to keep the No Claim Bonus benefit.
5. What does IDV stand for in my Skoda Fabia car insurance?
The IDV under your Skoda Fabia car insurance stands for the total sum insured of the car. The insurer will decide this value at the time of the policy initiation and all your insurance claims will be processed proportionate to this amount.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More