Bike insurance protects your two-wheeler from a road accident, theft, flood, tsunami, or other natural calamities. Liberty two-wheeler insurance provides a flexible way of managing your bikes. With niche policies suitable for all their customers, Liberty Insurance provides a dynamic way of doing your bike insurance. The company also has curated customer-centric policies to customise their policy and covers that are different and suitable for each customer.
At Liberty Insurance, you can get, renew and manage your bike insurance at your fingertips. Their online portal provides easy and efficient ways to assist you with your renewal. If you are looking for online renewal at Liberty Insurance, you have landed at the right place. Check out this article to learn about bike insurance renewal online with Liberty Insurance.
Why Choose Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance?
Liberty General Insurance is a trusted insurance brand in India with a massive 94% claim settlement ratio for FY 2021-22. Claim settlement data is sourced from the company's official website on September 30, 2022. It's a huge company with various employees focused on sorting your bike insurance details. The company has offices in all 29 states of India at 95 locations. It has several plans uniquely crafted to meet the varied needs of customers.
The company has a network of 5500+ garages that would come to their help when in need.
It offers solutions to its customers dynamically. It is not your regular insurance company to look up to. It is modern, real-time, and curates solutions according to the need of its customers. Also, the company offers different types of insurance policies to choose from:
- Annual policy: This is a comprehensive policy that also covers third-party liability along with any damage caused to the owner. It is valid for one year. The premium is to be paid annually. There is an option for the renewal of this policy online.
- Multi-year policy: This is a unique policy offered by Liberty Insurance for its customers. The main benefit of this policy is that you can pay the premium once and get long-term coverage for up to 3 years. You should opt for this policy if your bike is frequently on risky roads. There is an option of online renewal available on this policy.
What is Covered Under Liberty Two-wheeler Bike Insurance?
Liberty bike insurance provides essential covers against you and for you. Here are three primary coverages with Liberty two-wheeler bike insurance:
- Financial cover against your liabilities and personal accidental coverage of the owner. The insurance provides up to 1 lakh to the owner-driver in case of permanent total disability or to the beneficiary in case of accidental death of the owner of the insured vehicle.
- Legal cover against personal liabilities is taken care of by the insurance.
- Third-party liabilities in an accident- damage to the vehicle, accidental death, etc.- are covered. Unlimited coverage for third-party death or injury is provided, and the insurance covers up to INR 7.5 lakh for third-party property damage.
- The insurance also covers loss- key assistance.
- Hassle-free claim settlements within seven days are taken care of
- The liberty two-wheeler comprehensive policy covers damage to the vehicle due to natural calamities such as typhoons, landslides, cyclones, hailstorms, etc.
- It also protects your vehicle from unexpected malicious activities.
Covers You Can Choose with Liberty Bike Insurance
There are several covers you can add to your bike insurance. These covers provide for the financial security of your vehicle over and above accidents.
Here is a list of covers you can add to your base plan with Liberty bike insurance:
- Renewal discounts
- Roadside assistance
- Instant online policy
- Zero documentation
- Full digital solution for insurance
- Annual policy
- Multi-year policy
- IDV or insured declared value on your bikes
- Accurate calculations of your premium
- Value added covers
Liberty Online Renewal of Bike Insurance
You can do a two-wheeler insurance renewal online at Liberty through the company's website from the comfort of your home.
Here is a stepwise guide to renewing your bike insurance online with Liberty:
- The first step in the process is to keep the policy details handy as you will be asked to feed in the policy details in the application form.
- Open Google and type Liberty Insurance in the search bar in the browser. After that, click on the link to its website. You can also directly type the website in the search column. The website for liberty insurance is ‘www.libertyinsurance.in’
- Once the website is loaded, click on the two-wheeler insurance from the top search bar.
- It will lead you to the page where you will ask for details.
- Enter your policy number, registration details or chassis number, mobile number, and email id. Click on next
- On this page, you will find all the details of your policy. Check the details precisely.
- Enter your date of birth at the end of the page.
- Here you can opt for any additional covers you want to add to your base bike insurance policy.
- Click ‘Re-calculate.’
- Enter the nominee’s information.
- Verify the mobile number with OTP.
- Select a payment method and click on ‘Make Payment.’ They provide a secure payment gateway.
- Enter your payment information and proceed to make payment.
- Once you have paid the renewal amount, you can download the policy PDF.
Liberty provides a sales assistant that will guide you through the entire process. So in case you are stuck somewhere, you can reach them and ask for help at any stage of the process.
Liberty General Insurance provides a unique way of premium payment and has all the necessary covers. You can grab a custom bike insurance policy. Moreover, the process for renewal is convenient and straightforward. You can do it in the comfort of your home with your fingertips.