Purchasing a new bike is a feeling of extreme happiness for many. The maintenance of a bike should be your priority. To continue using it for a long time, you should take good care of your bike. But events like an accident can happen anytime and leave you with plenty to spend on bike repairs. It, therefore, makes a bike insurance policy covering repair expenses imperative. You can buy a bike insurance policy from Royal Sundaram, a trusted general insurance company in India.
Moreover, as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to have a bike insurance policy. Therefore, it is essential to carry your Royal Sundaram bike insurance papers whenever you ride your bike to avoid penalties and fines. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it is possible to misplace or lose the hard copy of the policy document. In such circumstances, a duplicate Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can come in handy. Royal Sundaram allows you to download a soft copy of the bike insurance policy online. Read on to know more.
Significance of Having a Soft Copy of Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Document
Riding without a soft copy of the bike insurance policy can land you in troubled waters. A physical copy may be damaged by fire, wind, or water or can get misplaced. To avoid such circumstances, always keep a soft copy of the policy. Royal Sundaram offers soft copies of the policy documents. You can easily retrieve your documents from the official website of Royal Sundaram at any time, with complete safety and security.
Simple Steps to Get a Duplicate Bike Insurance Policy Document Online from Royal Sundaram
There may be instances where your Royal Sundaram bike insurance documents have been misplaced or lost. Even after a thorough search in your office, home or inside the vehicle, the documents might still be missing. In such situations, you can download the documents online. Getting a duplicate copy is simple if you purchase bike insurance online. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed to download a copy of the bike insurance documents online from Royal Sundaram:
- Go to Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company’s official website.
- From their home page, click on motor insurance. You will be directed to a new page where two options (buy a new policy or renew the existing policy) will be displayed.
- Enter the details of your bike insurance policy, your mobile number, and the type of the policy.
- You will be directed to a new page that will show your profile. You may be asked to verify your profile.
- After verification, you can download, view and print your bike insurance policy.
You can connect with the Royal Sundaram customer support team through the helpline numbers - 1860-258-0000 or 1800-568-9999 or 1860-425-0000. You can also contact the team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is another way to get a copy of your bike insurance document. Royal Sundaram sends an email containing the policy documents whenever a bike insurance policy is purchased online. You can download the policy documents sent to you via email and take a printout of the same. This way, you can have a duplicate copy of your bike insurance documents.
Customer Service Request Offered by Royal Sundaram General Insurance
You can also download a copy of the policy documents through a 'customer service request' option available on the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance. Follow the steps mentioned below to download a copy of the bike insurance documents:
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram.
- You will find the 'customer service request' option on their homepage. Select this option.
- Now click on the 'register request online' option.
- Select 'request for policy copy' under the form request type option.
- Enter all the required details like name, policy number, email, etc.
- Fill in the captcha and submit the request form.
- After the submission is made correctly, your request will be taken care of. Your bike insurance policy document will be downloaded in PDF format.
It is essential to carry bike insurance policy documents with you for proof and to ensure your safety while riding a two-wheeler in India. These documents contain all the essential information about your bike’s condition and keep you informed about it. Purchasing a bike insurance policy with maximum coverage will safeguard you against financial liabilities posed by riding a bike. Ensure you renew your bike insurance documents on time and follow all traffic regulations.
Read more - How to Get a Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance?