Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Ford Classic Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Ford Classic, also known as the Ford Fiesta or Fiesta Classic, was first launched in India by Ford Motor India. Since its release, the car became widely popular and sold many units in this region. However, as of 2015, the company has halted the production and sales of this car model in the country. Thus, marked the end of the ever-popular Ford Classic [2012-2015]. While being no longer in production, you can easily secure this phenomenal 5-seater sedan with ease from any used-car dealership.
Ford Classic Features
At its time of sale, the Ford Classic had eight variants to offer, including the Classic 1.6 Duratec LXi, Classic 1.6 Duratec CLXi, Classic 1.4 Duratorq LXi, Classic 1.6 Duratec Titanium, Classic 1.4 Duratorq CLXi, Classic 1.4 Duratorq CLXi, Classic 1.4 Duratorq limited Edition and the Classic 1.4 Duratoq Titanium. It also offered top of the line features like Power Seering, Front Power Windows, Air Conditioning, Front Cupholders, Glove Compartment, Adjustable Headlights, Tubeless/Radial Tyres, and Anti-Theft Alarm, and a few other important things.
Ford Classic Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||14.09 km/l / 19.05km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1399cc / 1596cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||99.6bhp@6500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||146nm@3400rpm|
|Driver Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 Litres|
|Boot Space||430 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||168 mm|
|Wheel Base||2486 mm|
Ford Classic Car Insurance
It is wise to consider a Ford Classic insurance early while purchasing the car. As the law states in India, a person must have valid motor insurance coverage for their vehicles, otherwise, they won’t be able to drive them on the road. Car insurance has been made mandatory in order to at least provide coverage for the involved third-party, in case of any damages or losses. That is why we highly recommend you get a new Ford Classic car insurance as soon as possible. And if you already have one, but it has now expired, it is in your best interest to get on with your Ford Classic car insurance renewal process done as quickly as possible.
We have provided some critical information, which you will be needing while getting your Ford Classic insurance.
Types of Ford Classic Car Insurance
There are two types of new Ford Classic car insurance available for you to select. These options will also be offered to you at the time of your Ford Classic car insurance renewal.
- Third-party only insurance coverage, which will cover the legal liability of the involved third party during any mishap.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage, which has a vast range of damage coverage options, along with the basic third-party legal liability.
These are the two main types of coverage options, which will be given to you when opting for a new Ford Classic insurance policy.
What will be Covered Under Ford Classic Car Insurance Policy?
As for the types of damage coverage options you will be getting with your Ford car insurance policy for Classic here are a few examples;
- Legal liability coverage of the third-party
- Any damages incurred because of floods, storms, landslides and other naturally caused mishaps
- Personal coverage of loss and damage
- Car theft
- Accidental fires
What will not be Covered Under Ford Classic Car Insurance Policy?
And for the types of damage coverage options, you will not be getting with your Ford Classic car insurance policy, are;
- Any damages that had occurred while driving with valid paperwork, such as DL, Pollution papers, etc
- Any damages that occur while driving under the influence of illegal substances
- Any damages that occur while taking part in an illicit activity
- Any damages that occur as a result of normal wear and tear
- Any damages that were caused purposefully caused
- Any damages incurred as a result of the owner’s inattentiveness
You will find much more inclusive details on the Ford Classic insurance policy. Choose wisely while getting your new Ford Classic insurance, as it is always better to go with the comprehensive type policy. Even though the overall Ford Classic insurance price might increase by a bit, it is a safer option than just having a third-party only cover.
How to Renew/Buy Your Ford Classic Car Insurance Online?
Getting a new Ford Classic car insurance online is just right at your fingertips. Through this same online medium, you can get your Ford Classic insurance renewal process done with ease. As for the procedure of getting a new Ford Classic car insurance online, here is a simple step by step showcase.
Steps to getting the Ford Classic car insurance renewal or purchase:
- Find the policy you want, in this case, the Ford Classic insurance policy
- Provide the information about your car
- Choose the type of coverage you are looking for
- Get quotes on the Ford Classic car insurance cost, benefits, conditions, terms, and other details
- After finalizing the final Ford Classic insurance price, pay its premium and get it done
By following these simple steps, you will get to compare the coverage details, terms and different Ford Classic insurance price margins at the convenience of your home or office.
Ford Classic Review
The Ford Classic has really become an iconic car among Indian car enthusiasts. It packs the features you would need, along with power and specifications to match the board. Thus while considering a car like this, you must get a good Ford Classic car insurance policy to cover your safety on the road in case of an accident.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Ford Classic Car Insurance FAQs
1. How to raise a claim for my Ford Classic Insurance?
You can either claim your Ford Classic insurance in a cashless method, by going with a network garage or you can get a monetary reimbursement if opted for a non-network garage.
2. Is the Ford Classic car insurance mandatory?
Yes, as stated in the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, car owners must have a car insurance policy coverage for their vehicles, in order to legally operate them on the road. Though, with more overall Ford Classic car insurance cost, opting for a comprehensive type of coverage is always recommended.
3. Can I transfer my Ford Classic Insurance policy to a different insurer?
If you are not happy with the current insurer of your Ford Classic insurance policy, then you can change its insurer to a different provider. You will also be able to enjoy its continued benefits.
4. Can I transfer my old car’s No-Claim Bonus to my new Ford Classic insurance policy?
The No Claim Bonus, or NCB, is a special kind of reward that is awarded to the driver for carefully operating their car and not making any claims within a certain time period. Hence, it can be transferred to your new Ford Classic insurance policy by providing a No Claim Bonus certificate.
5. Can I get add-ons with my comprehensive type of Ford Classic car insurance policy?
Yes, you can opt for add-ons with your comprehensive type of Ford Classic car insurance policy. However, you can’t do the same with the third-party only coverage policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More