Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
Enter 4-Wheeler number to get Quote
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Chevrolet Beat was introduced in the Indian car market in 2009. It was a great entry-level car for the road, generally preferred as the primary choice for transportation in many Indian households. The car has a cool, uptown look with a great design that outshined its competitors. It fell under the category of a ‘City Car’ with the 5-door hatchback body style. The coolest part about the Chevrolet Beat was its rear-door handle placement, which was mounted next to the C-pillar. It also came with a unique instrument cluster design, inspired by a modern superbike.
Chevrolet Beat Features
The Chevrolet Beat came in 9 different variants, which include the petrol-based Beat PS, Beat LTZ, Beat LS and the Beat LT. As for the diesel-based models, the choices offered were Beat Diesel PS, Beat Diesel LS, Beat Diesel LT, Beat Facelift and the Beat Diesel LTZ. The petrol variants of the car had a more powerful engine than their diesel counterparts. As for its features, it offers Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Front Disc and Rear Drum Brakes, Heater, Front and Rear Cupholders, Electronic Trip-meter, Adjustable headlights, etc.
Chevrolet Beat Specifications
|Fuel Type||Diesel / Petrol|
|Engine Displacement||936 cc / 1199 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (kW@rpm)||57.3kW@6200rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||106.5Nm@4400rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||35.0 Litres|
|Boot Space||170 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Wheel Base||2375 mm|
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
The sales and production of the Chevrolet Beat have been discontinued in India. However, securing one in the used car section will not be a challenge. But one thing to keep in mind is that, as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, having motor insurance for your vehicle is lawfully required. This means you must get valid car insurance coverage for your vehicle and only then you can drive it on the road. This law is mandatory even when you purchase a used car. You can know everything you need to get your Chevrolet Beat insurance, right here. So, if you have an expired policy, you can also take help from this before having your Chevrolet Beat car insurance renewal done.
Types of Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
If you are thinking of getting your Chevrolet Beat car insurance renewal or purchasing a new Chevrolet Beat car insurance, you will be offered two of the following choices;
- A third-party-only type of car insurance, that offers to cover any damages and losses caused to a third-party in an accidental altercation.
- A comprehensive type of car insurance policy, that will cover the loss and damages of both the insuree and the third party, and will also include some of the other essential coverage options.
It is always advocated to go with a comprehensive type of Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy for its extensive coverage options.
What will be Covered Under Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance Policy?
By getting the Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy, you will receive coverage in case of;
- Damages brought about by natural disasters like floods, tremors, landslides, cyclones, etc.
- Coverage for any third-party legal liability
- Coverage for any personal damages
- Other accidental coverage, including car theft, fire, riots, etc
What will not be Covered Under Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance Policy?
However, with your Chevrolet Beat insurance policy, you will not receive coverage in case of;
- Destruction caused on purpose
- Damages caused while operating the car under influence of illegal substances
- Damages caused during participating in an unlawful task
- Damages incurred as of normal wear and tear, and mechical and electrical breakdown
- Damages caused as a result of owner’s carelessness
- Damages received/ inflicted when driving without a valid driver’s licence/policy papers
There were few examples of cases that your Chevrolet Beat insurance policy will provide and deny insurance claims for. The Chevrolet Beat insurance price is more for a comprehensive type of coverage, but it is recommended more for its wide range of cover. So, make the right choice when buying your new Chevrolet Beat insurance.
How to Renew/Buy Your Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance Policy?
The process of getting your Chevrolet Beat car insurance renewal or buying a new Chevrolet Beat car insurance online is very simple. You can also get your policy through a local agent or you can follow this process to get your Chevrolet Beat car insurance online with ease.
Steps for getting Chevrolet Beat car insurance online:
- Put in all the required details for the policy
- Provide particulars of your previous policy if available
- Opt for the type of insurance you want
- Get the quotes on the offered Chevrolet Beat car insurance cost
- Go through all the terms, conditions and the final Chevrolet Beat insurance price with care
- Pay the required premium and you will be good to go
And that’s how easy it is to get details on your preferred type of Chevrolet Beat car insurance cost and included benefits online. The Chevrolet Beat car insurance price might be more for the comprehensive type policy but it is the most recommended one.
Chevrolet Beat Review
Chevrolet Beat is not just a car but is a style icon. It is powerful enough to be driven around the city, has great mileage and looks to complement it. Just remember to get a good Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy to back it up for the road.
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Chevrolet Beat car insurance mandatory?
As required by the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, car owners must have at least a third-party liability insurance coverage for their vehicle.
2. What is the total duration of my Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy?
The duration of your Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy is valid for 1 year, after which you will have to renew it.
3. Can I get add-ons to my comprehensive Chevrolet Beat car insurance?
Getting add-ons is only available with the comprehensive type of Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy. The third-party only insurance policy doesn’t offer this type of customization.
4. What happens when I miss out on renewing my Chevrolet Beat car insurance on time?
In case you miss out on renewing your Chevrolet Beat car insurance on time, your policy will expire. However, insurance comapny will provide a 90-day grace time to renew your expired policy, failing the same will make your policy lapse, causing you to lose on continuity bonuses like the NCB and others. You will also have to get your car inspected by a surveyor to have your policy renewal accepted.
5. How is the premium of my Chevrolet Beat car insurance policy calculated?
The age of your car, selected add-ons, type of policy, location, variant of your car, and some other factors are taken into consideration while calculating the premium of your Chevrolet Beat car insurance.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More