Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
BMW Motorrad G 310 R and G 310 GS are the first bikes produced by the joint venture between BMW Motorrad and TVS Motor Company to be under 500cc. The Bavarian carmaker's motorcycle division is based in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, where the two bikes are made. The BMW G 310 R is the brand's most reasonably priced motorbike and adheres to the roadster aesthetic. BMW Motorrad offers a wide range of motorcycles, with models for every category, including supersports, touring, adventure, and roadster. Each BMW Motorrad motorbike that is currently for sale in India has a thorough description here.
Popular Two Wheeler Models of BMW
Several bikes, including the S1000 XR, K 1600 range, R 1200 R, S1000RR, R nineT, R 1200 RS, R 1200 GS, and the R 1200 R. are presently sold in India by BMW Motorrad.
Some of the most popular and well-sold models of BMW are as follows:
BMW G 310 GS
BMW G 310 GS is the Bavarian automaker's most affordable motorbike. A 313cc, single-cylinder engine coupled to a six-speed gearbox powers the bike. The fuel-injected engine is capable of producing 34 bhp and 28 Nm of power and torque, respectively. The bike is offered in Cosmic Black, Pearl Metallic White, and Racing Red as the three colour choices.
BMW R 1200 GS
One of the most renowned full-sized bikes in the adventure tourer category is the BMW R 1200 GS. There are three variants available in India: Standard, Dynamic+, and Pro. The gasoline tank of the motorcycle has a 20-litre capacity, making it ideal for long-distance touring. A 1254cc twin-cylinder engine with a six-speed gearbox that produces 125 horsepower and 125 Nm of torque powers the BMW R 1200 GS.
BMW S1000RR is one of the most prestigious brands in the litre-class supersport category. A 999cc, four-cylinder engine coupled to a six-speed gearbox powers the motorbike. The engine is capable of producing 199 horsepower and 113 Nm of torque. The performance of the BMW S1000RR is its main selling point, which explains why so many people choose it when looking to purchase a quick and competent sports bike.
BMW F 750 GS
BMW F 750 GS has an 853cc parallel twin engine with a six-speed transmission. It can produce 77 horsepower and 83 Nm of torque. Full LED headlamps, 6.5-inch fully coloured gauges, keyless connection, and other top features of the BMW F 750 GS. There are three versions available in India: Standard, Low Pro suspension, and Pro.
BMW F 850 GS
BMW F 850 GS made its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in India. The bike's electronics package consists of five riding modes, an ABS system, a quick shifter, cruise control, and traction control. The BMW F 850 GS engine produces 93 horsepower. The motorbike has spoke wheels, a higher windshield, knuckle guards, and fork protectors because it is an authentic ADV.
BMW G 310 GS
BMW G 310 GS is the Bavarian automaker's most economical adventure bike. A 313cc single-cylinder engine paired with six-speed transmission powers the bike. The fuel injected mill is capable of producing power outputs of 34 bhp and torque of 28 Nm.
What is Covered Under BMW Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Third-Party Losses: Your BMW two-wheeler insurance will take care of the accompanying monetary and legal duties if a third party suffers a loss.
- Case of Stolen Vehicle: Your insurance coverage helps handle the issues if your two-wheeler is stolen.
- Personal Accident: If you are engaged in an accident that causes damage or, regrettably, death, your insurance will pay out up to INR 15 lakh in compensation.
- Damage from Accidents: If an accident results in damage to your bike, your BMW two-wheeler insurance keeps you covered.
- Fire Damages: Your BMW bike insurance will pay the repair expenses if your two-wheeler catches fire.
- Disaster, Natural or Man-made Damages: When natural calamities like floods, hailstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance coverage is advantageous.
What is Not Covered Under BMW Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- No insurance company will take your claim into account if you were under the influence or driving while drunk when the accident happened.
- The demands would not be paid out if the insurance had expired.
- The allegation would be disproved if the accident was deliberately induced.
- Consequential losses carried into it by the accident are not covered by insurance coverage.
- Damage resulting from frequent, severe wear and tear, travel-related technical or electronic failure.
- You cannot sue for damages if your negligence results in an accident.
- You cannot claim benefits that are not covered by the policy.
Benefits of BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
In the modern world, having insurance of any kind is essential since it protects both you and your two-wheeler from the myriad potential problems. It takes the financial burden off your back. The advantages of BMW two-wheeler insurance include the following:
- Provides protection for the bike or its parts in the case of a collision, accident, or theft. It pays for the expenditures.
- The add-on bike insurance plans cover a number of extra costs.
- A No Claim Bonus (NCB) claim can be made to gain discounts on renewing insurance premiums.
- A BMW motorcycle insurance policy or BMW two-wheeler insurance policy also safeguards the rider in the case of physical damage or death. The family of the deceased motorist receives compensation.
- The process provided is quite straightforward to use when purchasing BMW bike insurance online or renewing your BMW motorbike insurance policy.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged, repair costs can also be covered.
Bike Insurance Renewal Process for BMW Two Wheelers
Follow these step-by-step directions to complete the process if you renew your BMW bike insurance policy or buy BMW bike insurance online:
Here is how to renew your BMW motorcycle insurance online:
- To renew your BMW bike insurance online, visit the Paytm portal through this link https://paytminsurance.co.in/two-wheeler-insurance/.
- To continue, enter the bike's number or further required information.
- Choose the BMW two-wheeler insurance online plan of your desire by clicking "Get Quote." You may choose from third-party only, comprehensive, or freestanding own damage plans, and you can choose the add-ons.
- Give information about your previous policy so you may benefit from continuity.
- To renew your BMW two-wheeler insurance online, you will receive a quote for the cost of the insurance, along with instructions for paying the BMW insurance price.
Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process
Depending on the sort of BMW bike insurance policy you have, your BMW two-wheeler insurance settlement may be cashless or you may have to pay the charges upfront before obtaining reimbursement.
BMW Cashless Bike Insurance Claim Process
If a cashless claim is made and the two-wheeler was towed to a neighbouring garage after the incident, the insurance company would pay the claim.
BMW Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim Process
However, you can submit the invoices to your bike insurance carrier if the two-wheeler required repair at a facility that wasn't in the network and you had to pay for it out of pocket. The company will assess you and pay you.
The following is a list of the documents you ought to provide when making a claim regarding your two-wheeler:
- Policy records
- Completed identification card and claim form
- The ID of the claimant and RC of the bike
- A copy of the FIR is required in cases of theft or third-party claims
- Original invoices and receipts, with the surveyor's endorsement
How to Buy BMW Bike Insurance Through Paytm Insurance?
The steps you must take to get BMW motorbike insurance online via Paytm Insurance are listed below:
- Open the Paytm interface using your preferred browser.
- Select "Insurance" under "All Services" from the drop-down menu.
- From the selection of insurance plans, choose "Bike Insurance."
- Enter the motorcycle number to get multiple insurance quotes for bicycles. You may go through the costs, amount of coverage, and terms and conditions.
- Check to see if the bike is covered by any existing policies. You may add more bike insurance, see when the lease will expire, and more.
- Paytm Insurance offers a wide range of other options for bike insurance plans and two-wheeler coverage through a variety of insurance providers.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
BMW Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Do bikes need to be insured for five years?
In response to a Supreme Court ruling from September 2018, IRDAI has mandated that every new two-wheeler must come with a 5-year insurance policy.
2. What does "zero dep bike insurance" mean?
If the insurance policy has zero depreciation, the insurance company does not consider the wear and tear on the bike or scooter's components when settling a claim.
3. How would things turn out if I don't have bike insurance?
A motor insurance coverage is required for any vehicle that travels on Indian roadways. Transport and traffic officials may fine you INR 2,000 or jail you for up to three months for a first offence if you are discovered riding your bike without a valid two-wheeler insurance policy.
4. What does an insurance IDV mean?
The "IDV" stands for the largest claim amount that your insurer will cover if your automobile is stolen or cannot be repaired profitably.
5. What does an insurance NCB discount entail?
No-Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount on insurance premiums given by insurance providers if the owner of the bike has a claim-free driving history during the life of the policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More