Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Buying bike insurance is an essential task every vehicle owner must perform. Without valid insurance, driving on Indian roads is considered illegal. In addition, bike insurance protects you against possible damages and the expenses arising as a result of them.
Claim settlement is a process that needs to be fast and accurate. Unfortunately, many companies fail to provide proper claim settlements with their insurance products. This may cause a lot of trouble for policyholders. The Bharti AXA bike insurance claim settlement is a convenient way to care for the damages incurred by the policyholder and third-party. The process can be done online or offline. Let us know more about the same in detail.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
Certain documents need to be submitted by the policyholder at the time of raising a claim during the Bharti AXA bike insurance claim. These documents must be accurate and up-to-date.
You would have to submit the following paperwork at the time of claim settlement:
- Duplicate copy of your existing two-wheeler insurance policy, as per which the claim is being raised.
- All the documentation related to the insurance policy.
- Duplicate copy of your valid driving licence.
- Duly filled claim form acquired from the Bharti AXA motor insurance website or office.
- Your personal details, along with proving documents.
- If the two-wheeler has been stolen, the policyholder has to submit a copy of the police FIR.
- If the claim is for personal damages and injuries, the policyholder must submit a complete record of hospital bills and receipts.
- Bike keys.
- Third-party’s legal notices, if any
- All the bills from the repair garage need to be submitted.
- Duplicate copy of the letter sent to the concerned RTO.
How to Make Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Claim Online?
The Bharti AXA bike insurance claim is straightforward to raise. You can use the online method to start the claim settlement process. By following the steps given below, you would be able to claim damages in an easy and hassle-free manner:
- Visit the official website of the Bharti AXA motor insurance.
- Click on ‘Claims’ from the main menu bar and select ‘Motor Insurance.’
- Click on ‘Raise a claim’ on the newly-directed page.
- Fill in the details relating to your policy number and the vehicle in question.
- Select the nature of the accident and submit.
- The company would then send officials to inspect the damage to your vehicle.
- You would then be directed to a repair garage.
- After verifying everything, your claim will be settled.
How to Make Bharti AXA Cashless Bike Insurance Claim?
Bharti AXA also allows policyholders to raise cashless claims for damages. The process is simple. The steps involving the cashless claim settlement process are given below:
- Contact the Bharti AXA motor insurance officials online or offline.
- Register the claim by following the above-mentioned process.
- The insurance company would now inspect the damages claimed by you.
- After inspection, a garage would be allotted to you to get your vehicle for repairs.
- Get your vehicle repaired at the network garage.
- The insurance company would then pay the expenses to the garage.
How to Make Bharti AXA Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim?
The steps given below must be followed for raising a reimbursement Bharti AXA bike insurance claim:
- First, log in to the official website for Bharti AXA bike insurance.
- Then, register your claim on the web portal of the insurance company.
- A claim registration number would be sent to you by Bharti AXA.
- Then, take your two-wheeler to the garage of your choice and get it inspected before repair.
- Pay for the repairing and damaging cost at the garage near you. And, submit all the original receipts and bills to the insurer.
- After verification of the documents, your reimbursement will be cleared by the insurance company.
Common Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Following are some of the reasons your Bharti AXA bike insurance claim can be rejected:
- The claim would be rejected if the accident occurred due to the driver's negligence.
- If the accident has happened under the influence of intoxicants, the insurer is entitled to reject your bike insurance claim.
- If the accident has caused personal injuries, immediate medical has to be provided. If not administered within an hour, the insurer can reject the claim.
- Misinformation or wrongful claims would be rejected after inspection.
- If the policyholder passes away after buying the policy, certain companies can reject the claim.
- Filing the claim within the stipulated period is necessary. Failure to do so might end up in rejection.
Bharti AXA No Claim Bonus
Bharti AXA also provides a no claim bonus facility to its policyholders. A no claim bonus or NCB is a reward for policyholders who have not made a single claim during the entire term of the bike insurance policy. Bharti AXA offers increased benefits for every claim-free year by the policyholder. The discount rate ranged from 20% as the minimum to 50% as the maximum.
The company offers NCB for standalone and the comprehensive insurance policies only. The facility helps increase the coverage and decreases the premium amount for every subsequent claim-free year for the policyholder.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Do I have to renew my Bharti AXA insurance policy to avail of NCB?
Yes, without timely renewals, you would not be able to avail the NCB facility.
2. Would my Bharti AXA claim be rejected if there is no proof of the accident?
Yes, without definitive proof of the accident, the insurance company would reject the insurance claim.
3. How big of a garage network does Bharti AXA have?
Bharti AXA has a network of more than 5000 repair garages.
4. Do I have to submit my KYC documents for Bharti AXA claims amounting to less than INR 1 lakh?
For claims less than INR 1 lakh, you do not have to submit KYC documentation.
5. What is the toll-free number to register claims at Bharti AXA?
You can use the toll-free number 1800-103-2292 to file a claim at Bharti AXA.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More