Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero Karizma ZMR Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hero Karizma ZMR is a bike that has ruled the streets of India in terms of style and performance for many years. The bike is engineered and manufactured by Hero MotoCorp and was initially released back in September 2009 as a cosmetic upgrade to the company’s popular Karizma R model. In terms of actual specifications and features, the ZMR didn’t really differ a lot from the model R, and the main points of differences were in its fairing, digital speedometer, headlights and some other sections. After its massive popularity, the Karizma ZMR was relaunched as an updated model back in 2014 with a new design and better engine, and its BS IV-compliant version was released in 2018.
Hero Karizma ZMR Features
Hero offered the Karizma ZMR in two models, the Hero Karizma ZMR Standard and the Hero Karizma ZMR Dual Tone. In terms of features, the Hero Karizma ZMR includes an FI system, oil-cooled engine, self-start option only, multi-plate wet clutch, DC- FTIS, digital instrument cluster, dual dynamic headlamp and LED position lamp, split body seat design, passenger side footrest, body graphics, pass switch, halogen type headlight, LED taillight, bulb type turn signal indicators, chain drive, telescopic front hydraulic shock absorbers, swing arm 5-Step adjustable GRS system, front and rear disc brake, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Hero Karizma ZMR Specifications
|Engine Displacement||223 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||20bhp@8000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||19.7Nm@6500rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.3 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||145 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Class Type||Sports-style Street Bike|
|Seat Height||810 mm|
Hero Karizma ZMR Bike Insurance
Getting a good Hero Karizma ZMR insurance will be a great choice and an investment for the future when buying this bike. Just as motor insurance coverage in India is required for all vehicles, motorcycles are required to have valid bike insurance coverage for them. This type of policy will cover the bike owner in case of legal liabilities and financial support during an accidental altercation. Both the Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance renewal and a new Hero bike insurance purchase of Karizma ZMR model can be completed from the comfort of your home or office, through the online method. The offline method of getting Hero Karizma ZMR insurance is also available in India through local insurance companies’ agents.
Types of Hero Karizma ZMR Bike Insurance
The coverage types that are featured during the purchase of a new Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance are;
- Third-party bike insurance policy, which provides coverage for third-party’s legal liability and compensates for any damages caused to them.
- Comprehensive bike insurance policy, which provides third-party damage compensation and covers any legal liability, in addition to the own damage coverage for the insured party.
The Hero Karizma ZMR insurance price also varies between these two coverage types, due to their different offerings. The comprehensive type policy thus costs more than the third party policy, which is available at a lower overall Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance cost. Individuals who already own an insurance policy for their bike can switch between the cover types at the time of Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance renewal.
What is Covered Under Hero Karizma ZMR Insurance Policy?
The damages covered under the Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy are;
- Damages to the vehicle caused by nature or man-made disasters
- Own damage cover for the policyholder
- Theft/total loss of the bike
- Third-party coverage for accidental damages, injuries and loss of life
The final Hero Karizma ZMR insurance price will vary for your comprehensive type coverage depending on the type and the total number of add-ons selected with the policy.
What is not Covered Under Hero Karizma ZMR Insurance Policy?
The coverage for damages that are not included with the Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance includes;
- Usual deterioration due to usage and time
- Damages to the bike caused at a time where it was being ridden without valid documentation
- Damages to the bike caused at a time where it was being used for unlawful activities
- Electrical fault of the bike
- Damages to the bike caused while it was being ridden under the state of intoxication
- Damages to the bike that are inflicted upon deliberate means
- Mechanical fault of the bike
How to Renew/Buy Your Hero Karizma ZMR Bike Insurance Policy?
In order to get various options in terms of policy choices and their respective Hero Karizma ZMR insurance price points on offer, be sure to go with the Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance online methods for its purchase and renewal. The steps involved in this procedure of getting Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance online are mentioned down below in step-by-step points.
A guide explaining the purchase of Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance online:
- Look for the insurance policy online.
- Fill in the details of the vehicle.
- Choose between the two offered coverage types.
- Get quotations on overall Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance cost.
- Pay the premium of the policy to have it generated.
This is how you can get a brand new insurance policy for your bike and get your Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance renewal settled over the internet in a few easy steps.
Hero Karizma ZMR Review
The Hero Karizma ZMR falls under the category of the most iconic bikes that were ever launched in India. In terms of looks, features, mileage, reliability and so on, the ZMR still remains an eye-catcher within the motorcycle market. If you are a bike enthusiast or are looking for this iconic bike specifically, then you can easily get your hands on one from the second-hand two-wheeler market. It is important that you get a Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance coverage for it from the get-go.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero Karizma ZMR Insurance FAQs
1. Which type of insurance coverage is better for my Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy?
The comprehensive type of insurance coverage is better for your bike and it is also the most recommended one.
2. Can I switch my existing Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy’s coverage type?
Yes, at the time of its renewal, you can switch the policy coverage type.
3. Do I need to get coverage for a second-hand bought vehicle?
Yes, you are required to get motor insurance for a new vehicle purchase, as well as a second-hand purchase.
4. What will happen if I forget to renew my Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy on time?
If you forget to renew your Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy on time, the policy will expire hence you will lose all the policy coverage and benefits.
5. Can I transfer my existing Hero Karizma ZMR bike insurance policy to its new owner?
Yes, after selling your vehicle, you can transfer your policy to its new owner.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More