Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Honda CB Trigger Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Honda CB Trigger falls under the premium category of a 150cc naked motorcycle, developed and manufactured by HMSI or Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India. The CB Trigger was first introduced to the Indian motorcycle market back in 2013. The CB Trigger is also popularly known as the Honda CB150 in certain parts of the market and is the successor to the Dazzler and Unicorn series by Honda. The “CB” in Honda motorcycles generally stands for “City Bike”, while the bike is very versatile for both urban and rural terrains. The Honda CB Trigger was quite popular thanks to its stunning looks, specifications and brand reliability.
Honda CB Trigger Features
Honda offered the CB Trigger in three primary variants, for the Indian market. The first model is the CB Trigger 150 Standard, the second model is the CB Trigger DLX and the third model is the CB Trigger CBS. As for the features, the CB Trigger comes with an air-cooled engine, kick and self-start options, spark type ignition, digital instrument cluster, single-piece handlebar, single body seat design, combi braking system or CBS, pass switch, an LED taillight, bulb indicator lamp, front and rear disc brake options, radial tyres, maintenance-free battery type, telescopic front suspensions, spring-loaded hydraulic mono-shock rear suspensions, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Honda CB Trigger Specifications
|Engine Displacement||149 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||14.35bhp@8500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||12.5Nm@6500rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||175 mm|
|Class Type||Urban Street / Commuter Bike|
|Seat Height||780 mm|
Honda CB Trigger Bike Insurance
Buying bike insurance in India doesn’t take much time and it can be purchased via the popular online method, as well as, the traditional offline way. Vehicle owners are required to get motor insurance coverage in the country for their vehicles and a vehicle without valid insurance can not be legally driven on the road. Apart from its mandatory nature, there are multiple other benefits that come with the Honda CB Trigger insurance, which is why it is recommended to the users. Individuals possess the ability to buy a new Honda bike insurance of CB Trigger model in addition to getting a Honda CB Trigger bike insurance renewal done, through both online and offline methods. The types of insurance policies, their damage coverage and other basic information about the Honda CB Trigger insurance are mentioned below.
Types of Honda CB Trigger Bike Insurance
The two types of new Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policies offered in India are;
- The third-party only choice of bike insurance policy, which offers legal liability coverage for the involved third party.
- The comprehensive bike insurance policy, which has a lot of different personal damage and loss cover features, in addition to the necessary third-party legal liability coverage.
These are the two types of policy coverage offered for motor insurance in India and they will also be available for selection at the time of the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance renewal. The differences between these two policies are in their inclusion of the insured party’s damage coverage option and the overall Honda CB Trigger insurance price.
What is Covered Under Honda CB Trigger Insurance Policy?
The coverage for damages that are generally offered under the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy includes;
- Third-party legal liability damage
- Own damage Coverage
- Natural/Man-made phenomena, such as earthquakes, floods, riots, strikes, etc.
- Coverage in case of bike theft or total loss
- A number of add-ons related coverage, such as key replacement, consumables cover, etc.
For a higher Honda CB Trigger bike insurance cost, getting additional damage coverage with the comprehensive type of policy is a better choice.
What is not Covered Under Honda CB Trigger Insurance Policy?
The damages that are not covered under the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy, are;
- General usage inflicted deterioration of the bike
- Purposefully inflicted damages of any kind
- Damages that are caused during the use of the bike for purposes it is not meant for
- Damages caused when the bike was being ridden without having all the valid documentation present.
- Damages that are caused by a rider that was using the bike under the influence of alcohol
- Damages which are caused as a result of the owner’s laxity
To get a detailed list of what types of damages are not covered under the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance, carefully go through the policy-related documents. Also, the personal damage coverage options are exclusively available at a higher Honda CB Trigger insurance price point, with the comprehensive type policy.
How to Renew/Buy Your Honda CB Trigger Bike Insurance Policy?
Now, let us have a look at the procedure of buying a new Honda CB Trigger bike insurance online, along with the procedure for Honda CB Trigger bike insurance renewal. Users also have the option of going with the offline method but the procedure of getting Honda CB Trigger bike insurance online is still the better and simpler course of action.
Guide to getting Honda CB Trigger bike insurance online:
- Look up the insurance policy online.
- Give the details related to the bike, that the policy requires.
- Choose between the two bike insurance cover options.
- Get quotes on the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance cost.
- Select and pay for the policy.
It is highly recommended that individuals should carefully consider their type of insurance coverage, and check all the related details and conditions carefully, alongside the final Honda CB Trigger insurance price, before finally sealing the deal.
Honda CB Trigger Review
The Honda CB Trigger has always been a great choice of a motorcycle with all its stunning visual appeal and great specifications that it comes with. The mileage it offers is also great for a bike in this category and can be used in both rural and urban locations without much to worry about. And when this bike is paired with a great Honda CB Trigger bike insurance, most bike-related worries vanish.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda CB Trigger Insurance FAQs
1. Does the variant of the vehicle affect the premium of my Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy?
Some factors such as the variant, age, location, etc. of the vehicle come into consideration when deciding over the premium of the Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy.
2. Can I go with the comprehensive type of Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy?
Yes, you can go with the comprehensive type of Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy for better personal damage coverage.
3. Can I change the coverage type of my Honda CB Trigger bike insurance at the time of its renewal?
Yes, you can easily change the existing coverage type of your Honda CB Trigger bike insurance at the time of its renewal.
4. Can I get passenger protection coverage with the third-party-only Honda CB Trigger bike insurance?
No, the passenger protection cover, as well as the other add-ons, are all offered with the comprehensive type of Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy.
5. What is the IDV of my Honda CB Trigger bike insurance?
The IDV is the total sum insured for your bike and it is decided by the insurance company at the time of buying the policy. So, in case of total loss or theft to your bike, the insurance company will compensate you for the amount equal to the current market value or IDV of your bike, whichever is lower.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More