Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Honda CBR250R Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The CBR series of motorcycles are sport-style street bikes offered by Honda for the Indian market. The Honda CBR250R was initially launched in the country back in 2011 and was also sold in other major markets like Thailand and some European regions. It is one of the finest and most powerful sports bikes that was ever released in India within the 250 cc engine displacement segment, during its initial years. The Honda CBR250R was a massive success in the country but it was succeeded by the CBR300R a few years later. This is the reason behind its halt in production, however, if you are looking for a fully-faired, powerful, sports-styled, street bike in India, you can go with the Honda CBR250R, which is popularly available in the two-wheeler market.
Honda CBR250R Features
Honda offered the CBR250R in two variants, namely the Honda CBR250R Standard and the Honda CBR250R ABS. The bike came with tons of high-end features that you would expect and require from a bike within this category, including a liquid-cooled SI engine, self-start option only, fuel injection system, analogue tachometer with digital speedometer, tripmeter and odometer, racing muffler, passenger side footrest, step-up seat, pass switch, LED headlight, taillight and turn signal indicators, pilot lamps, chain drive, maintenance-free battery type, telescopic front suspension, pro link mono-shock rear suspension, front and rear disc brakes, dual-channel ABS, tubeless tyres and alloy wheels.
Honda CBR250R Specifications
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size
Honda CBR250R Bike Insurance
The CBR250R is an outstanding bike and it only makes sense to have it covered with a good Honda CBR250R insurance policy, right from the time of its purchase. Bike insurance is not only legally mandatory in India, but is also a vital part of your bike journey. Motor insurance provides coverage for damages that may cause during an unforeseen accident on the road. It is also very commonly available for purchase in the country, irrespective of the region where you are searching. Bike owners can have their Honda CBR250R bike insurance renewal, as well as, buy a new Honda CBR250R bike insurance via the offline and online available methods. Go through the page to get all the essential information required for getting Honda bike insurance of CBR250R model in India.
Types of Honda CBR250R Bike Insurance
Both at the time of Honda CBR250R bike insurance renewal and during the purchase of a brand new Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy, the choices for the policy coverage types presented include;
- The first policy coverage type is the third-party only type, which offers the legal liability coverage only to the third party.
- The second policy coverage type is the comprehensive type, which offers a series of own damage coverage options along with third party’s legal liability.
Another primary difference between these two offered coverage types is in their Honda CBR250R bike insurance cost margins. The third-party bike insurance coverage is available at a lower expense, whereas the comprehensive type coverage is available at a higher Honda CBR250R insurance price point.
What is Covered Under Honda CBR250R Insurance Policy?
These are the examples of damages that are covered under the Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy;
- Theft or total loss of the vehicle
- Damages to the vehicle caused by man-made disasters
- Damages to the vehicle caused by natural mishaps
- Coverage for the policyholder’s own damages
- Coverage with legal liability for the third-party’s damages
By paying more for the comprehensive bike insurance policy in terms of the overall Honda CBR250R insurance price, individuals can get far better damage coverage.
What is not Covered Under Honda CBR250R Insurance Policy?
These are a few examples of incidents, for which your Honda CBR250R bike insurance will not accept claims, including damages that are caused;
- Due to riding the bike without a valid driving licence
- Due to riding the bike under the influence of illegal substances
- Due to breaking the traffic rules
- Breakdown of the vehicle caused by mechanical error
- Breakdown of the vehicle caused by electrical unit failure
- Damages received under an expired policy
- Damages received when the bike was being ridden by an unauthorized rider
How to Renew/Buy Your Honda CBR250R Bike Insurance Policy?
It just takes a few minutes to get your Honda CBR250R bike insurance renewal over the internet, as well as, purchase a new Honda CBR250R bike insurance online. The procedure is very concise and it will help the interested buyers to check out the different offered benefits and the Honda CBR250R insurance price points, right on their screen.
Steps to getting Honda CBR250R bike insurance online:
- Search for the insurance policy of the bike online.
- Fill in with the information it requires about the vehicle.
- Select cover type.
- Get an estimate on the Honda CBR250R bike insurance cost.
- Make the payment for the preferred insurance policy.
These are the few steps involved in the procedure to getting Honda CBR250R bike insurance online.
Honda CBR250R Review
The Honda CBR250R is still, to this day, one of the most admired sports-style street bikes from the house of Honda, that is available in India. It is a dream bike for many, with its high-in-class engine, a mechanism that is built for speed, gorgeous yet sleek-looking design and outstanding performance in terms of power and torque. You can go for the CBR250R without much of a second thought, just remember to get it covered by a proper Honda CBR250R bike insurance.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda CBR250R Insurance FAQs
1. What are the modes of purchase available for the Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy in India?
In India, both online and offline modes of insurance purchase are available for the Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy.
2. Do I need to renew my Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy before it expires?
Yes, you are required to renew your Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy before it expires in order to stay covered all the time.
3. Is the comprehensive type Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy a better option?
Yes, the comprehensive type Honda CBR250R bike insurance policy is the option which is better and more suggested.
4. Is the zero depreciation add-on available for Honda CBR250R bike insurance?
Yes, the zero depreciation add-on is available with the comprehensive type of Honda CBR250R insurance.
5. Do I need to carry my Honda CB350RS bike insurance certificate while riding?
Yes, the insurance certificate of your Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy is required to be carried while riding the bike, alongside your driving licence, vehicle RC and PUC.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More