Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Mahindra Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited owns a group venture namely, Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited (MTWL) that manufactures motorcycles and scooters. The MTWL was founded in the year 2008 and acquired all the business assets of the Kinetic Motor Company Limited.
The motorcycles and scooters of MTWL offer great mileage, performance and superior ride quality, especially on tough Indian roads. All the products of Mahindra Two-wheelers are manufactured in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. The first batch of the E-Ludix two-wheelers all made in India was exported by India’s Mahindra manufacturing plant to Peugeot Moto in France, in 2019.
Mahindra Two-Wheeler Models
The Centuro NXT is equipped with a single-cylinder and air-cooled engine with 8.5 PS of power for an excellent performance. The double-cradle steel chassis gives it a heavy and powerful look. It comes with an anti-theft alarm and an engine immobiliser which is inbuilt that locks the engine and a loud alarm ensues if the wrong key is inserted.
The starting price of the Centuro NXT is around INR 54,095 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
Centuro Disc Brake
The Centuro Disc Brake comes with a single-cylinder and air-cooled engine with about 8.5Nm of torque to give a robust look and performance. It has a unique feature called find-me lamps that helps to locate the two-wheeler remotely, even in a crowded area. It also has an encrypted key that flips open just by pressing a button on it.
The starting price of the Centuro Disc Brake is around INR 54,935 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
The Centuro Rockstar comes equipped with a single-cylinder and air-cooled engine and both an electronic and kick start for maximum power and customized performance. It comes with an extra-long seat keeping in mind the comfort required by the pillion rider. It also comes with an LED tail lamp that makes the viability of the two-wheeler increase on dark roads and makes the ride safer.
The starting price of this model is around INR 48,935 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
Centuro Rockstar Kick Alloy
The Centuro Rockstar Kick Alloy comes equipped with a single-cylinder and air-cooled engine with about 8.5 PS of power for top-class performance and mileage. As its name says, it comes with alloy wheels for that extra kick of look and performance. To keep the air-fuel mixture, it is equipped with a handle-mounted choke for convenience of starting the bike even in the winter seasons.
The starting price of the Centuro Rockstar Kick Alloy is around INR 43,250 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
What is Covered Under Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Mahindra two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Mahindra Two-Wheeler Models Review
Mahindra has gradually managed to climb up the Indian two-wheeler market with time. The Centuro looks quite large for its class and some of the exciting elements include a well-shaped fuel tank, smart LED brake lamp and angular headlamps. The range of Centuro models come with a 96-bit encryption key that flips open with a button.
City-based bike owners prefer the comfort that can be only afforded with an upright seating position. All the models offered by Mahindra are in the same way feature-loaded and to provide an excellent user experience.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Mahindra Two-Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. I use my bike often for off-roading. Should I get the Zero depreciation add-on cover?
Zero depreciation or a bumper to bumper coverage is an add-on cover that has to be purchased by paying an additional premium amount. This add-on cover offers complete coverage for your two-wheeler without the chance of factoring into depreciation.
Suppose, your vehicle is badly damaged, you will be eligible to claim the full amount of insurance without any need for paying any depreciation charge, subject to the policy terms and conditions.
2. Are there any long-term policies available for two-wheeler insurance?
There are various long term policies available for two-wheeler insurance and customers can choose from these options:
- There is a bundled policy that is available for a 5-year policy duration.
- There is a liability-only policy for a 5-year policy duration.
- There is a package policy also available for a 5-year policy duration.
3. Should I go for an insurance provider which has a high claim settlement ratio for my new bike?
It is always advised to purchase insurance from a trusted insurance provider. You must always look for an insurance provider that has a past record of a notably high claim settlement ratio. The insured person stays more stress-free with such a trustworthy and credible insurance provider. Such an insurance provider also has a better chance and assurance of settling your bike insurance claim without any hassle in the future.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More