Piaggio Vespa Two Wheeler Insurance
Piaggio Vespa is the biggest name in the market for scooters now. As famous as Harley in the bike market, Vespa has taken over the world by storming with its premium scooters. Even though they are on the expensive side, they tend to stand out in a crowd.
Vespa offers a wide range of variants from the basic Vespa VXL 125 to the all-rounder Elegante 125. Vespa provides a wide range of unusual colours to choose from, like Azzure Provenza, Vibrant Pink, and Beige Unico. The price range of Vespa starts from INR 94,050 and goes up to INR 1,36,774. (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Key Specifications of Piaggio Vespa
Vespa Elegante 150 is the top-spec variant of the Vespa line and one of the most expensive scooters. It is powered by a 149.5cc air-cooled, single-cylinder BS6 engine which gives out a maximum torque of 10.60Nm and a power of 10.46PS. This model’s design is slightly different with tinted fly screen, two-piece leather comfortable seats, and metal perimeter guards. It has a disc type front brake and a drum type at the rear, which helps its smooth functioning.
Vespa Elegante 150 comes with attractive features like Single Channel ABS, under-seat storage option, analogue speedometer and odometer, hydraulic single sidearm front suspension, and dual effect hydraulic shock absorber rear suspension. Also, Vespa offers accessories like all-round chrome guard kit, front bumper guard, and colour coordinated helmet.
Some Other Key Features include
- Single Channel ABS System
- Led headlights with DRL and Bulb Type Tail Lights
- 200mm Disc Type Front Brakes with 140mm Drum Type Rear Brakes
- Monocoque Steel Body Construction
- Alloy Wheels with Tubeless Tyres
- 149.5 cc single-cylinder engine
What is Covered Under Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Piaggio two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Review of Piaggio Vespa
Vespa is one of the most trustworthy automobile companies in the market. Experts make each and every model of Vespa with utmost care. The scooters are the best in the market with the best pickup, seats, comfort, head-turns, top speed, and looks. Stylish and elegant, they stand out in a crowd and have immense power in a scooter. Even with a 150cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine, it can run smoothly even at 100 kmph speed and has decent mileage. Vespa requires minimum maintenance and can work fine for daily commute as well as long road trips. They provide long comfortable leather seats which makes going on long road trips tension-free.
Even if a Vespa is expensive, it is the best option in the market for scooters. With the number of features it provides and the service, Vespa is an option one can choose without any hesitation.