Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Enfield Classic 500 has been one of the most preferred choices of cruiser that is offered by Royal Enfield in India. The legacy of the company dates back to the early 1900s and it still continues to produce motorcycles in its classic retro-style manner for major regions in the world, keeping India as its main market. The Classic series of Royal Enfield was announced back in 2008 and was first launched for the country’s market a year later. The Royal Enfield Classic is the perfect blend of the Bullet and the Thunderbird, which is why it is the most sold bike of the company. The 500 cc variant adds a higher displacement engine to produce more power for the road than its 350 cc counterpart.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Features
Even though the company has discontinued its 500 cc variants of bike models, it once offered the Classic 500 under 10 versions, including the Classic 500 Tribute Black Limited Edition, Classic 500 Battle Green, Classic 500 Despatch, Classic 500 Pegasus Edition, Classic 500 STD, Classic 500 ABS, Classic 500 Squadron Blue, Classic 500 Stealth Black, Classic 500 Desert Storm and the Classic 500 Chrome. The Classic 500 comes with a retro design but offers features like an air-cooled engine, kick and self-start options, FI system, multi-plate wet clutch, digital electronic ignition, full analogue instrument console, single body seat design, pass switch, passenger side footrest, halogen headlight, bulb taillight and turn signals, pilot lamps, telescopic front suspensions, twin gas-charged rear shock absorbers, front disc brake, rear disc brake option, dual-channel ABS, spoke wheels and tube tyres.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specifications
|Engine Displacement||499 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||27.2bhp@5250rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||41.3Nm@4000rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||19 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Class Type||Cruiser Bike|
|Seat Height||800 mm|
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Bike Insurance
The Classic 500 is a magnificent bike and has achieved quite a legendary status since its discontinuation. You can easily purchase one from the second-hand vehicle market at a decent price and pair it with a bike insurance policy and it will be ready for all your commute and cruising needs. Active motor insurance is necessary for vehicles, be it new or second-hand purchases. Individuals who are looking to purchase this beautiful machine can easily obtain a new Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance for it from the local insurance provider or over the internet. The existing owners can also have their Royal Enfield bike insurance of Classic 500 model renewal settled similarly, through offline or online methods. Royal Enfield Classic 500 insurance is widely offered all over India, so it is not a tough deal.
Types of Royal Enfield Classic 500 Bike Insurance
If you are looking for a Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance renewal or considering a new Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance purchase, these are the offered options you will have to select from;
- Third-party bike insurance policy with its damage coverage for loss of life, bodily injuries and property damages of the third-party.
- Comprehensive bike insurance policy with its damage coverage facilities for the insured party, as well as, the third-party involved.
The third-party bike insurance is the most commonly selected one out of these two, because of its lower Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance cost. However, it doesn’t offer any type of own damage cover for the policyholder. In order to get the insured party’s own damage coverage, individuals will have to opt for the comprehensive bike insurance, which has a higher Royal Enfield Classic 500 insurance price tag.
What is Covered Under Royal Enfield Classic 500 Insurance Policy?
Under the Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy, these are the offered damage coverage;
- Damages inflicted to the bike because of nature-caused calamities
- Damages to the bike inflicted due to incidents like arson, accidental fires, riots, etc.
- Legal liability of the third-party
- In case of vehicle theft or total loss
- Own damage cover for the insured party
It is a better choice to go with the comprehensive type coverage with its higher Royal Enfield Classic 500 insurance price than investing in just the third-party only option and not receiving any coverage for own damages.
What is not Covered Under Royal Enfield Classic 500 Insurance Policy?
Under the Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance, these kinds of damages will not be accepted for insurance claims;
- Damages to the bike caused due to the owner’s irresponsibility
- Damages caused due to reckless riding
- Damages affected because of improper usage of the bike
- Mechanical breakdown of the bike
- Usual deterioration through usage
- Any purposefully inflicted damages
- Electrical breakdown of the bike
- Damages occurred under the influence of alcohol or drugs
How to Renew/Buy Your Royal Enfield Classic 500 Bike Insurance Policy?
Bike owners will simply need to follow the few steps that are mentioned below to get their Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance renewal and a Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance online purchase settled.
Steps to getting Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance online:
- Look up the motor insurance policy.
- Fill in the necessary details of the bike.
- Pick the preferred coverage type.
- Get quotes on the Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance cost.
- Check with the final policy benefits, terms and the payable Royal Enfield Classic 500 insurance price.
- Make the final payment for the policy.
With this, the procedure of getting Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance online will be completed.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Review
The Classic 500 is a great example of what Royal Enfield provides in terms of motorcycles. The bike is not just classy but has a design that makes all the eyes turn toward it. The iconic engine vibration, great power and torque for a 500cc displacement engine, minimalist approach, comfortable cruising experience for both rider and the pillion and its decent mileage are just a few of the many things that makes the Classic 500 a beast. Make sure to have it covered with a great Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance and follow all the traffic rules when riding.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Insurance FAQs
1. What are the coverage options available with the Royal Enfield Classic 500 two wheeler insurance?
The coverage options offered with the Royal Enfield Classic 500 two wheeler insurance are comprehensive and third-party type.
2. Do I need insurance coverage for my second-hand bought Royal Enfield Classic 500?
Yes, individuals will need to have insurance coverage for their second-hand bought Royal Enfield Classic 500.
3. Can I get a “Passenger Cover” add-on with my Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy?
Yes, individuals can get the passenger cover add-on with their Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy.
4. Can I renew my Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy online?
Yes, individuals can easily renew their Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy online.
5. Does the location of my vehicle affect its Royal Enfield Classic 500 bike insurance policy’s premium amount?
Yes, the location of your Royal Enfield Classic 500 will affect its bike insurance policy’s premium amount.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More