Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Suzuki Gixxer Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Suzuki Gixxer is one of the most affordable and visually appealing sports-style street bikes offered in India, with high specifications and features. This 155cc category naked sports bike was first launched for the Indian motorcycle market back in September 2014. Since its release, the bike has gotten various updates, like fuel injection system, AHO as a model standard, the inclusion of ABS and the recent release of the BS-VI compliant model. The Suzuki Gixxer can also be defined as a premium category commuter bike due to its versatile usability over different terrains and good fuel economy. The bike has attracted mainly the youth of the country with its visually unique design, graphics, features and price point.
Suzuki Gixxer Features
Suzuki offers the Gixxer in a solo variant in India, which is called the Gixxers BS6. But in the features category, the Suzuki Gixxer has plenty of options to offer, including an air-cooled engine, self-start option only, fuel injection system, digital instrument cluster with speedometer, tachometer, trip meter and odometer, split body seat design, passenger side footrest, pass switch, engine kill switch, LED headlight, taillight and turn signal indicators, radial type tyres, swing arm rear suspension, telescopic front suspension, front and rear disc brake options, single-channel ABS, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Suzuki Gixxer Specifications
|Engine Displacement||155 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||13.41bhp@8000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||13.8Nm@6000rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||160 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Sports Bike|
|Seat Height||795 mm|
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance
You are going to need a valid Suzuki Gixxer insurance policy to cover your bike in case of accidental damages that may happen on the road beyond your control. Having a bike insurance policy for your vehicles will keep you secure at the time of need and it is also mandatory to have in India. Both the purchase and renewal of a Suzuki Gixxer insurance are highly accessible in the country, via the means of online purchase, as well as getting it from a local insurance company’s agent. Individuals who want to buy a new Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance or get their existing Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance renewal procedure settled can get it done with ease. The basic details and information about the procedure are mentioned in the below for reference.
Types of Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance
The choices of coverage that are offered at the time of a new Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance purchase and when getting an existing Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance renewal done, are;
- Third-party bike insurance, which offers compensation only for the third-party in case of any bodily injuries, property damages or loss of life that have been caused.
- Comprehensive type bike insurance, which offers compensation for the damages of the third party, as well as the insured party.
The overall Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance cost for the third party is a lot lower than that of its comprehensive counterpart. It is mainly because it doesn’t offer any kind of personal damage coverage to the insured party.
What is Covered Under Suzuki Gixxer Insurance Policy?
The Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy will accept damage claims for;
- Third-party legal liability
- Natural disasters incurred damages like floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Arson, accidental fires and other types of damage caused due to human-induced disasters
- Own damages
- Damages in case of bike theft or total loss
Paying more for the overall Suzuki Gixxer insurance price is a superior course of action in order to obtain the comprehensive type insurance policy.
What is not Covered Under Suzuki Gixxer Insurance Policy?
These are the damages that your Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance will not accept damage claims for;
- Any kind of damages to the bike as a result of riding drunk
- Any kind of damages to the bike that have been caused due to improper handling
- Any kind of damages to the bike, caused due to the owner’s fault
- Any kind of damages to the bike, involving normal wear and tear
- Bike’s mechanical or electrical failure
- Any kind of damages to the bike, caused at the time of riding without necessary documents
These are some of the damages that your Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy is not going to accept claims for.
How to Renew/Buy Your Suzuki Gixxer Bike Insurance Policy?
Both via the local insurance company available near you or the highly preferred online medium, users can get their Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy with no difficulty. The most commonly adopted method for Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance renewal is the online method. The steps are also the same when getting a new Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance online. The procedure is explained along with the important steps down below.
Guide to getting Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance online:
- Search Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance online.
- Mention the details of the motorcycle.
- Choose coverage type.
- Get quotes on the Suzuki Gixxer insurance price.
- Select a policy and pay for it after verifying all the details and the final Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance cost.
The type of add-ons you go with will decide the final Suzuki Gixxer insurance price so be aware of that.
Suzuki Gixxer Review
If you are looking for a powerful naked sports-style street motorcycle in an entry-level segment within the 155cc class category, then the Suzuki Gixxer is the right choice for you. The bike has got signature visuals, a powerful motor, and top-of-the-line features. Just be sure to ride carefully and get a Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy coverage for the bike.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Suzuki Gixxer Insurance FAQs
1. Which factors can affect my overall Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy premium?
The factors that are taken into consideration when deciding the premium of the Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy, include things like the vehicle’s make, model, the location, the variant of the bike, etc.
2. Can I switch to a comprehensive type cover with my existing policy?
Yes, at the time of the Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance renewal, policyholders can switch to a comprehensive type of policy.
3. Is it mandatory for me to buy insurance even for my second-hand Suzuki Gixxer bike?
Yes, even your second-hand Suzuki Gixxer needs to be insured to ride on the Indian roads.
4. Can I get add-ons with my third-party Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy?
No, the add-ons are only offered for selection with the comprehensive type of Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy.
5. What are some of the offered add-ons with the comprehensive type Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy?
The list of some offered add-ons with the comprehensive type of Suzuki Gixxer bike insurance policy includes;
- Tyre Protection cover
- Passenger Cover
- Engine Safe Cover
- Consumables Cover
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More