Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
TVS Apache RTR 160 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The TVS Apache RTR 160 is one of the most popular bikes in the Indian market, under the 200 cc category. The Apache series of motorcycles are specially engineered and manufactured by TVS Motors to deliver peak performance and incredible specifications to match alongside, since 2006. The TVS Apache RTR 160 falls under the class category of a road standard, sports bike that was initially launched back in 2007. The RTR in its name stands for “Racing Throttle Response” and it was the first-ever bike to come with petal disc brakes in the country. At the time of its release, it was one of the fastest and most powerful bikes within its class category in India.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Features
As of now, the TVS Apache RTR 160 is available in two main variants, namely the TVS Apache RTR 160 Front Disc - ABS - BS VI and the TVS Apache RTR 160 Rear Disc - ABS - BS VI. In the features segment, the TVS Apache RTR 160 offers an air-cooled engine, self-start only, fuel injection fuel supply, IDI-dual mode digital ignition, analogue and digital instrument console, glide through technology, split body seat design, beautiful body graphics, passenger side footrest, engine kill switch, halogen AHO headlight, fuel gauge, an LED taillight, pass light, RT-Fi, Front disc brake, rear drum or disc brake options, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Specifications
|Engine Displacement||159.7 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||15.64PS@8600rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||14.14Nm@7250rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||180 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Sports Bike|
|Seat Height||790 mm|
TVS Apache RTR 160 Bike Insurance
Whenever you are considering purchasing a bike, you must also check out the various bike insurance options available on the market. As both two-wheeler and four-wheelers must have motor insurance coverage to be able to drive them on the road. Similarly, a valid TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance is required for the bike, without which riding it on the road would be against the law. Both buying a new TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance and getting a TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance renewal done, can be completed through the offline or the online methods. Go through the details down below to get all the basic knowledge required for buying TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance in India.
Types of TVS Apache RTR 160 Bike Insurance
The coverage types that are offered during the purchase of a new TVS bike insurance policy of Apache RTR 160 model or at the time of getting the TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance renewal done are;
- The first choice of policy coverage is the third-party only type, which offers legal liability coverage of the third party.
- The second choice of policy coverage is the comprehensive type, which offers coverage for bodily injuries, property damages and in case of death for the third party and the insured.
What is Covered Under TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Policy?
The TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy will cover damages, such as;
- Accidental damages
- Damage and loss compensation for the third party
- Damage and loss compensation for the insured party
- Accidental fire, arson and similar kinds of damages that are caused beyond the owner’s fault
- In case of theft of the bike
- Damages inflicted by natural/man-made disasters
The general TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance cost for comprehensive type policy is more, but it is the most recommended type of policy coverage to select when purchasing TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance policy.
What is not Covered Under TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Policy?
The TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance will not cover some damages that are caused under these circumstances;
- When riding the bike without carrying a driving licence
- Mechanical malfunction
- Any type of damages that have been incurred purposefully
- Caused when the bike was being ridden under the effect of alcohol
- Caused due to rash riding
- Electrical malfunction
- Wear and tear
The TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance price for third-party only coverage is lower but in order to get important personal coverage, do opt for the comprehensive type of new TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy.
How to Renew/Buy Your TVS Apache RTR 160 Bike Insurance Policy?
If you are looking to get your existing TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance renewal done or considering buying a new TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance online, then refer to the details down below. By following a few easy steps, your new TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy will be activated in no time.
The procedure for getting a new TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance online:
- Search for the TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance online.
- Mention the details of the bike that the policy requires.
- Select between the third-party only and comprehensive bike insurance options.
- After that, advance to get quotes on the TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance cost.
- Curate through the available TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance price points that are being offered.
- Select one and pay for it.
The final TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance price would depend on the types of add-ons that are selected. The ability to get add-ons is only available with the comprehensive type of TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Review
The TVS Apache RTR 160 has already become one of the best choices of motorcycles in this price category and class range. The bike comes with all the important features, its signature look, necessary specifications, and features, and delivers more than optimal speed and performance. Be sure to pair it with a good TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy, to get the most out of your riding experience.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance FAQs
1. What types of claims can I go for with my TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy?
The two types of claims that are offered under the TVS Apache RTR 160 bike insurance policy are cashless and reimbursement.
2. Do I need the original registration certificate of the bike for claiming accidental damages with my TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance?
The original registration certificate of the bike is one of the many documents required when claiming accidental damages with the TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance.
3. Third-party or comprehensive - which type of TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance is better?
The comprehensive type of coverage is always the better choice for the TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance policy.
4. Which add-on do I need to select to get tyre protection with my TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance?
To get tyre protection, individuals will have to go with the “Tyre Protection” add-on cover.
5. Is electrical failure covered under the TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance?
No, electrical unit failure is not covered under the TVS Apache RTR 160 insurance.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More