Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
UM Motorcycles Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Octavio Villegas Llano founded the American brand UM Motorcycles in the year 2000. UM International, an American motorbike company, has partnered with Lohia Auto, a company located in Uttar Pradesh, and committed INR 250 crore for commercial growth. Production has already begun and will boost the government's "Make in India" project. A 280cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine powers the bikes. The Sports S is the entry-level model. The firm, which has its headquarters in New Delhi, India, has begun designating dealers all throughout that country. In the future, this distribution system will grow to include tier 2 and tier 3 cities and villages.
Popular Two Wheeler Models of UM
The American Brand UM Motorcycles came out with several variants, while the Renegade Classic is the company's flagship cruiser. Here are the descriptions of the variants available at your desire.
Some of the well-sold popular models of UM are as follows:
UM Renegade Sport 125
Renegade Sport 125 adds a smooth, classic line and shiny chromium adds to the overall style. With built-in protection characteristics that make the Renegade as consistently secure as it is carelessly cool. The model stands apart from others thanks to its lightweight sports cruiser style, conventional round headlight, handlebar-mounted analogue speedometer with digital display, and 7-spoke cast wheels. The bike has a 13.5L fuel capacity and a 125cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine with 9.66 horsepower at 8000 revolutions per minute and a 5-speed transmission.
UM Renegade Commando 125
The Renegade Commando 125 features a radially mounted dual-piston front brake calliper and the traditional military cruiser design. This UM Motorcycles model has a 21-litre gasoline capacity, wire-spoke wheels, a speedometer positioned on the tank with a digital display, a sizable petrol tank, and a lockable chrome filling cap. A 125cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, 5-speed transmission, electronic starting system, fuel injection, double rear shock absorbers, and hydraulic front telescopic forks are all included.
UM Renegade Commando Classic 125
With its 125cc engine capacity, 11.67 horsepower at 9000 rpm, electric fuel injection and the starting system, and smooth, fast EFI, 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine mated to a 5-gear transmission, the UM Renegade Commando Classic 125 gives you the power to rule the highway in style. The Classic is ideal for comfortable journeys with its low-slung seating, wide-set handlebars, and front foot controls. A sleek backrest, a conventional analogue speedometer positioned on the tank with a digital display, and beautiful chrome highlight complete this bike, making it a classic.
UM Renegade Vegas 125
An incredibly precise single-cylinder, four-stroke engine powers the Renegade Vegas 125, providing you with the ability to achieve the maximum level of performance. The synchronised gearbox has five speeds for the maximum amount of torque and excellent cruising speed. It offers you a 125cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with 11.67 horsepower at 9000 rpm. Modern LED, and halogen headlights, balanced, low centre of gravity, hydraulic front telescopic forks, and double rear shock absorbers are all included with the motorcycle.
UM Scrambler X Cafe 125
The Scrambler X Cafe 125 is the ideal homage to the vintage cafe racer culture while retaining contemporary performance. This UM Motorcycles model is distinguished by its tuck-roll seat, bar reflectors, analogue rev counter with a digital screen, halogen projector headlamp, LED tail and stop light, leather-style tuck roll seat, and sculpted fuel tank, to name just a few exquisite features. With a 15.5L fuel capacity, 9.65 hp at 8500 rpm, electronic fuel injection, and the starting system, the dependable single cylinder, 4-stroke, 125cc engine packs a decent punch. It feels great on the winding roads.
What is Covered Under UM Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Automobile Theft Case: If your two-wheeler is stolen, your insurance can assist you in dealing with the matter.
- Third-Party Losses: If a third party faces a crisis, your UM two-wheeler insurance will cover the financial and legal ramifications.
- Accidental Damage: Your UM two-wheeler insurance protects you if your vehicle is damaged in an accident.
- Personal Accident: If you are engaged in an injury that causes damage or, regrettably, death, your insurance will compensate you up to INR 15 lakh.
- Disaster, Natural or Man-made Damages: When natural catastrophes such as thunderstorms, extreme weather events, tornadoes, hurricanes, rioters, and so on attack your two-wheeler, your insurance coverage is advantageous.
- Fire Damages: If your two-wheeler catches wildfire, the repair expenses will be covered by your UM bike insurance.
What is Not Covered Under UM Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Benefits that are not covered by the policy cannot be reimbursed.
- You cannot sue for damages if you cause a crash via negligence.
- If the event was caused on purpose, the claim would be dismissed.
- Insurance coverage doesn't quite apply to extraneous losses brought into it.
- Your insurance company would not evaluate your claim if you were inebriated or drinking and driving at the time of the accident.
- The requirements will not be fulfilled if the coverage has expired.
- Damage caused by normal, excessive wear and tear or by a functional or mechanical problem experienced while travelling.
Benefits of UM Two Wheeler Insurance
Insurance of any kind is critical in today's environment since it secures you and your two-wheeler from a variety of potential problems. It alleviates your financial burden. Some advantages of UM two-wheeler insurance include:
- The provided technique is quite straightforward to use when purchasing UM bike insurance online or renewing your UM bike insurance policy.
- The supplementary motorbike insurance coverage covers a variety of additional charges.
- A No Claim Bonus (NCB) claim is a technique to earn a discount on insurance renewal costs.
- A UM motorcycle insurance policy or a UM two-wheeler insurance policy also protects the rider in the case of physical damage or death. The family of the deceased motorist receives compensation.
- Provides protection for the bike or its components in the case of a collision, accident, or theft. It contributes to the costs.
- Repair costs for damaged two-wheelers may also be reimbursed.
Bike Insurance Renewal Process for UM Two Wheelers
Simply follow the steps below to finish the process of renewing or buying UM bike insurance online:
The following are instructions for renewing your UM bike insurance online:
- To renew your UM bike insurance online, visit the Paytm Insurance webpage at https://paytminsurance.co.in/two-wheeler-insurance/.
- To proceed, enter the Id of the motorcycle or any other relevant information.
- By selecting "Get Quote," you may select the UM two-wheeler insurance coverage of your selection.
- Give information about your current policy so that you can always rely on continuity.
- You can renew your UM two-wheeler insurance online, and you'll also obtain payment details and a premium estimate.
Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process
Depending on the sort of UM motorcycle insurance plan you have, the UM two-wheeler insurance payment may be cashless, or you may be required to pay the money in advance before being reimbursed.
UM Cashless Bike Insurance Claim Process
The company will pay the bike insurance if a cashless statement is completed and the two-wheeler is carried to a local repair shop after the occurrence.
UM Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim Process
However, if the two-wheeler required maintenance at a facility not covered in the system and you were compelled to pay for it yourself, you can send the bill to your UM bike insurance provider. The company will determine and reimburse you.
The following documents must be submitted when initiating a claim for your two-wheeler:
- The complainant's ID and the bike's RC
- In situations of theft or third-party claims, a copy of the FIR is necessary
- Surveyor-signed original bills of lading and receipts
- identification cards and application forms completed
- Insurance policy details
How to Buy UM Bike Insurance Through Paytm Insurance?
The following are the procedures you need to undertake to obtain UM bike insurance online using Paytm Insurance:
- Go to the Paytm main page using your selected browser.
- Under "All Services," pick "Insurance" from the drop-down box.
- Select "Bike Insurance" from the list of insurance options.
- Enter the bike registration number to receive different bicycle insurance rates. It is possible to review the fees, scope of coverage, and conditions of service.
- Check any current insurance to verify if the motorcycle is covered. You may also find out when your contract ends, improve the insurance coverage on your bike, and do other things.
- Additional alternatives for UM bike insurance coverage and UM two-wheeler insurance plans are available using Paytm from a range of insurance companies.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
UM Motorcycles Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Which kind of insurance can I choose for my two-wheeler?
There are two types of two-wheeler insurance policies: comprehensive and third party liability. Your bike is protected by comprehensive insurance from third-party liability as well as theft, damage, and other perils. However, third party liability insurance, which is required, shields your bike from third party liability for death, bodily harm, and property damage to third parties.
2. How can I update my two-wheeler insurance?
Your fears about renewal can be put to rest with a hassle-free online renewal without the necessary examination. Your registered email address will receive the policy document once you choose a plan online and pay for it.
3. What tends to happen to my no-claim bonus if I renew my two-wheeler insurance coverage after it has expired?
Up to 90 days beyond the prior policy's expiration date, the no-claims bonus is still applicable. The no-claim bonus would become 0% and no benefit will be carried over to the renewed policy if the insurance is not extended within 90 days.
4. Can I buy as many add-ons as I want?
YES! You can add as many add-ons to your bike insurance as you think are necessary. However, maintain a close eye on the premium because add-ons have distinct prices and drive up the cost of your overall bike insurance premium.
5. How much discount can one get with NCB?
The NCB discounts range from 20% to 50%, depending upon the claim-free years you have. For the first claim-free year, you can get a 20% discount on policy premium and it can be up to 50% for 5 consecutive claim-free years.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More