Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Yamaha RX 100 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The RX 100 from the Japanese manufacturer Yamaha Motor Company, was in active production from 1985 to 1996 for the Indian two-wheeler market. They were initially exported by Japan Yahama to India, but in 1990, in collaboration with Escorts Limited, the RX 100 became a direct production line bike that was manufactured and sold for the Indian market with a few parts being imported from Japan. The design of the Yamaha RX 100, the raw power, engine refinement and its rich history have made it one of the greatest motorcycles to have ever launched in India. Many individuals consider buying and using this bike for their daily ventures even to this day.
Yamaha RX 100 Features
Throughout the many years of production, Yamaha had only pushed the one and primary variant of their popular RX 100. The variant that was available in the market was the RX 100 STD, which came with a 98 cc engine. As for features, the Yamaha RX 100 had always been a commuter bike and it came with all the necessary elements that were normal for such a category bike in that day and age. The RX 100 engine was air-cooled with gasoline 7 port torque induction, kick start option only, reliable analogue instrument console with analogue speedometer and odometer, single body seat type, passenger footrest, fuel gauge indicator, halogen headlight, bulb type tail light and turn signals, telescopic fork, adjustable swing arm, drum brakes and tube tyres.
Yamaha RX 100 Specifications
|Engine Displacement||98 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||11bhp@7500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||10.39nm@6500rpm|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||136 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Class Type||Commuter Bike|
|Seat Height||765 mm|
Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance
The Yamaha RX 100 is to date, a dream bike to own for many Indians. It is both very practical and nostalgic and bike enthusiasts can easily acquire one from the used bike section. But whenever one purchases a bike, they must be aware of the need for bike insurance. As per the law, all vehicles in India must have valid motor insurance in order to use the vehicle on the road. So even for a new or used purchase, individuals must get Yamaha RX 100 insurance at the time of purchasing the bike. There are a lot of things that one should learn before buying a new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance or while getting their expired Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance renewal process done, and individuals can refer to the content below for more information.
Types of Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance
Whenever the topic of purchasing a new Yamaha bike insurance arises, we must refer to the two coverage options that are available in the market. These options are:-
- Third-party only type of coverage, that offers to provide cover for third party legal liability only.
- Comprehensive bike insurance coverage that offers both third party legal liability cover, alongside coverage for various personal damages that may cause.
These two options for policy coverage type will also be offered at the time of the Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance renewal.
What Covered Under Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance Policy?
With the new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy, the owners will be covered for these types of damages to their bike;
- It offers coverage for any loss or damages caused to the owner during an accident.
- It offers third-party legal liability coverage.
- It covers cases of bike theft.
- It covers for any damages caused due to natural events and man-made disasters.
- It covers for damages caused to the bike beyond the owner’s control.
What is not Covered Under Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance Policy?
But there are a few instances that your Yamaha RX 100 insurance policy will not provide coverage and compensation for, like;
- Any damages to the bike that has been caused intentionally.
- Any damages that were caused due to atypical negligence of the owner.
- Any damages that were incurred to the motorcycle when riding drunk.
- Any damages that may have been caused to the bike while participating in an act of crime.
- Any damages that may have been caused to the bike as a result of general wear and tear.
- In the event of riding the bike without a proper driving licence, PUC and other necessary documents.
In order to get the most out of your insurance policy with personal damage coverage, the comprehensive type Yamaha RX 100 insurance is the way to go. The Yamaha RX 100 insurance price for comprehensive type coverage is more than the third-party bike insurance, but it is a better choice.
How to Renew/Buy Your Yamaha RX 100 Bike Insurance Policy?
In India, it is a simple job to get your Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance renewal done or purchase a brand new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance online. The procedure for getting a new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance is mentioned down below for reference.
Step by step guide for buying new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance online;
- Search for the Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance online
- Mention the RX 100 bike details that it needs
- Make cover type selection
- Proceed to get Yamaha RX 100 insurance price quotations
- Pay for the policy with the preferred Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance cost
After following the above-mentioned steps, you will get your all-new bike insurance, along with choosing and comparing the different Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance costs that are offered. The final Yamaha RX 100 insurance price for the insurance policy will depend on the type of the policy and the number of add-ons that are selected.
Yamaha RX 100 Review
The Yamaha RX 100 is truly an amazing bike and has sealed its name among the classic and historic motorcycles within the Indian market. The raw power, the sound, the engine refinement, and the overall fun and joy of riding a two-stroke engine make the bike an amazing choice for collection and daily use in this day and age. Just positively remember to get a Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha RX 100 Insurance FAQs
1. Does the third-party only Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy provide personal damage coverage?
No, the third-party only Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy doesn’t offer personal damage coverage options.
2. Do I need to get a new Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy for a second-hand vehicle purchase?
Yes, individuals will require motor insurance coverage for both second-hand and newly purchased bikes.
3. Can I change the current Yamaha RX 100 insurance policy coverage type?
Yes, bike owners can change their current Yamaha RX 100 insurance policy coverage type at the time of renewing it.
4. Can I get add-ons with the comprehensive type of Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy?
Yes, bike owners will get the option of selecting add-ons for their Yamaha RX 100 bike insurance policy.
5. Is the NCB benefit available with the comprehensive type of Yamaha RX 100 insurance policy?
Yes, with the comprehensive type of Yamaha RX 100 insurance policy, owners will get the benefit of NCB.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More