Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Audi A3 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When people think about high-end cars that are packed with performance and power, the German automobile manufacturer, Audi, comes to mind. The production of the iconic Audi A3 was initially started in 1996. And because of its huge success in the major regions of the world, the company still continues its production to this date. The Audi A3 comes in a 3-5 door hatchback or a 4 door sedan variant. The car’s earlier versions (1996-2012), have been popularly defined as a “small family car”, while the models from 2013 to the present year, are generally classified as “sub-compact executive cars.”
Audi A3 Features
There are 4 different variants of the Audi A3 available in India. Among them, the 35 TFSI Premium Plus and the 35 TFSI Technology are based on petrol, while the 35 TDI Premium Plus and the 35 TDI Technology are diesel based. Along with these, you will be getting tons of premium features, like the Flip-down rear seat, Power Steering, Anti-Lock Braking System, Driver and Passenger safety Airbags, Climate Control, Alloy Wheels, Dynamic rear turn signal indicators, a retractable Multi-Media front interface from Audi with voice commands enabled and a few more of the essentials.
Audi A3 Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||19.5 to 20.3 km/l|
|City Mileage||15.8 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1395 cc / 1968 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||150bhp@5000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||250-320Nm@1500-3500rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50.0 litres|
|Boot Space||425 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||165mm|
Audi A3 Car Insurance
Now, owning an expensive car like the Audi A3 sure has its own delights. But the featured-packed car will not save you from any unfortunate damages or losses that might occur while you are on the road. That is why having an Audi A3 insurance is highly recommended. Well, car owners in India must have a car insurance policy if they want to drive their vehicles on the Indian roads. This is a government checked rule that every car owner must abide by. If your car insurance has expired, then you should make the Audi A3 car insurance renewal your priority. Or you can go on and purchase a new Audi A3 car insurance of your liking.
There are two types of car insurance policies available to car owners all over India. Let us explain them to you in simple terms.
Types of Audi A3 Car Insurance
- The first and the most commonly opted one is the third-party car insurance policy. This policy covers any damages or losses caused to a third party by the insured vehicle. And as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, third-party car insurance is mandatory for car owners to drive their vehicles on the road.
- The other type is called the comprehensive car insurance policy. This type of car insurance covers most of the expenses caused to both of the involved parties. It is an extensive scheme that covers a lot of options like damage to the car, car theft, any legal liability to the involved third party, and much more.
What is Covered Under Audi A3 Insurance Policy?
When you get the Audi A3 car Insurance policy, it should cover all the damages mentioned below;
- Damages caused by riots, accidents, theft, arson, etc.
- Damages caused by natural disasters (floods, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, cyclones, etc.)
- Third-party liability coverage
- Personal damage coverage
Keep in mind that the most coverage is provided with Comprehensive Insurance. The third-party liability covers the property damage of the involved third party and provides monetary compensation in case of a severe injury or loss of life. Be sure to get the Audi A3 car insurance price quoted for both the policy types before purchasing them.
What is not Covered Under Audi A3 Insurance Policy?
Now that we know what the Audi A3 car insurance policy covers, let us check the damages that it won’t cover under the circumstances.
- Any damages to the vehicle inflicted on purpose
- Usual wear and tear through usage
- Any kind of damage caused because of the owner’s negligence
- Damaged caused while driving under the influence
- Damaged caused while driving without a valid licence and other paperwork
- Damaged caused while using the vehicle for unlawful acts
- Damaged caused while using the vehicle in some way that it is not meant for
How to Renew/Buy Your Audi A3 Car Insurance Policy?
Car owners can now easily renew or purchase a new Audi A3 Car insurance online with ease. Interested buyers can do so through an agent or prefer an Audi A3 car insurance online while comparing their options. But before that, it is recommended that the buyers should carefully go through the Audi A3 car insurance cost, including benefits and underlying terms and conditions given by the insurers before selecting preferred motor insurance. The Audi A3 car insurance price varies from vendor to vendor, so make a list of the ones that pique your interest.
Here’s a step by step guide that points out the necessary procedures required to buy or renew an Audi A3 car insurance online:
- First, careful fill in your personal information and your Audi A3 car model information, along with the other required details like variant name, registration date, current miles on board, etc.
- Then, provide the last insurance policy particulars to the required field
- Now, select one of the insurance types from there and click on the “Get Quotes” option to get an estimated Audi A3 car insurance price margin
- Once happy with an offered Audi A3 car insurance cost, you can select it
- Lastly, pay the required premium
Yes, an Audi car insurance renewal and purchase is that simple. You can follow these easy steps to get all available options and have an Audi A3 car insurance renewal done in a matter of hours.
Audi A3 Review
The Audi A3 is such an iconic car that has been through multiple generations. The car has more than optimal power and torque outputs, with many of the modern features that you can wish for in a car of this category. It is not just ideal for a family, but for everyone with a solid taste for perfection. And to drive such a beautiful piece of technology through the busy traffic, the Audi A3 car insurance will keep your worries at rest!
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Audi A3 Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I opt for a third party only policy Audi A3 Car Insurance?
Yes, you can always opt for a third-party only Audi A3 car insurance, but it is always advised to opt for a comprehensive Audi A3 car insurance policy to cover the damages of your own vehicle as well.
2. How does the premium for my Audi A3 car insurance policy calculated?
The premium for the Audi A3 car insurance policy is calculated based on multiple factors such as the age of the vehicle, the type of insurance opted for, add-ons taken, and the geographical location, variant, etc.
3. Can I buy add-ons if I opt for a third-party only Audi A3 car insurance policy?
No, add-ons cannot be taken with a third party only Audi A3 car insurance policy.
4. How many times can I claim for my Audi A3 car insurance policy?
Usually, there is no capping on the number of times you can claim as long as your total claim amount is within the total sum insured of the vehicle.
5. Can I shift my Audi A3 car insurance policy from one insurer to another?
Yes, you can always port your current Audi A3 car insurance policy to a different insurer if you are not happy with your current one or for additional benefits. However, you need to initiate the same before the policy lapses so that you get continued benefit and there is no break in coverage.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More