Yamaha Fascino Two Wheeler Insurance
With the advent of more scooters in the market, one of the leading motorcycle giants, Yamaha, decided to enter this market segment too. The history of this Japanese two-wheeler has a history of making extremely user-friendly and affordable bikes, and the launch of the new Fascino 125 Fi in the market was eminent.
With its unique appearance and sleek design, it already has users raving. It is well-equipped with an attractive exterior design, high quality bodywork, new gauges, newly designed headlight, and much more. The Yamaha fascino 125 Fi is an absolute showstopper with almost 7 colours to choose from and a price of INR 72,030 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specification of Yamaha Fascino
The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi has a powerful yet efficient BS VI-complaint, air-cooled, FI, engine that provides good fuel economy at 16% higher compared to the previous models. It makes a maximum of 8.2 PS power and a maximum of 9.7 Nm torque. It is even lighter than its previous models.
Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi has 125cc engine and has been made even more attractive with concave-lens headlights, v-shaped tail lights, and metal fenders. It has wider more comfortable seats for a better, more enjoyable ride. The safety stats on this scooter include a 110mm wide rear tyres, front disc brake with UBS, and in-built side stand engine cut-off system which provides a safe, headache free ride. It also provides amenities like 21-litre under-seat storage space, multi-function key switch, easy leg reach, and easy to grip grab bar features.
Some other key features include
- Trendy concave-lens headlights
- Wider, comfortable seats
- Large 21-litre under-seat storage space
- Easy to grip grab bar for better support
- Automatic engine cutoff system on side stand
- Front Disc Brake with UBS
What is Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Yamaha two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Yamaha Fascino Reviews
The performance and acceleration of the Yamaha Fascino is excellent. Average mileage is around 50-55 kmpl, which is very much suitable and economical for city roads. It makes very little sound and vibrations even at 80kmph. With very comfortable and wide seats, it has a stylish sporty look which is very attractive. The new auto-ignition off at standstill is a very handy addition.
The servicing and maintenance provided by Yamaha is also very helpful.
At an extremely affordable price, it is a good option for people looking for a comfortable, sporty yet agile bike for daily commute.