Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Yamaha RayZR 125 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Yamaha, one of the leading companies for two-wheelers, already has a major presence in the Indian market with a plethora of models on offer. One of the most prominent models in the lineup is the Yamaha RayZR 125.
The Yamaha RayZR boasts of an affordable price tag with some amazing features among its competitors in the market. With a powerful 125cc engine, trust-worthy UBS braking system, and a class-apart design, this model is a showstopper and gives a serious competition to its peers. Available in 3 variants and with 7 colours to choose from, the Yamaha RayZR is priced around INR 70,330 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specifications of Yamaha RayZR 125
Yamaha RayZR 125 is powered by a 125cc BS6-compliant engine that delivers a power of 6.0kW, along with producing a peak torque of 9.7 Nm. The frugal engine is complemented by a disc brake up front.
The Yamaha RayZR 125 boasts of a 30% more powerful engine with 16% improved mileage from its predecessors. The new stop-and-start system also helps in fuel efficiency. A lightweight body, and two level seats provide a stylish yet comfortable ride. The safety stats on these models include efficient braking, UBS and in-built side stand engine cut-off system, which provides for a smooth and a comfortable and safe performance. Additionally, a 21 litres of large under seat storage unit is present along with a multi-function key switch.
Some Other Key Features Include
- Armoured energy styling concept
- Y-shaped LED position lights
- 125cc single cylinder engine
- 21 litres large storage space under the seat
- Telescopic forks up front with monoshock at the rear
- Comfortable seats
What is Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Yamaha two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Yamaha RayZR 125 Review
Yamaha RayZR 125 has great stylish looks offering 7 different colour choices. It has a fairly decent mileage and is best for daily commute. The 125cc engine puts up a good performance and is powerful compared to the others in its class. It also offers very comfortable seats for a good comfortable ride.
At its given price points and with the number of features it gives out, Yamaha RayZR 125 is a value for money buy.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha RayZR 125 Insurance FAQs
1. My insurer company has asked me to get a Zero Depreciation Plan for my Yamaha RayZR 125. Can someone tell me what that is?
Zero Depreciation Plans are an option alongside regular covers. In regular covers, when you claim insurance for damage or repair, the insurance company deducts the depreciation value of your vehicle and offers you the remaining amount. But once you opt for a Zero Depreciation Plan, your insurance company cannot deduct the depreciation charges/values of your vehicle and offer you the full claim amount. However, the amount of premium is substantially higher in these plans.
2. I recently shifted towns. I have a Yamaha RayZR 125. Does the city of registration affect my premium of insurance policy?
If your motorbike is registered in Chennai, the rate applicable is Zone A charge. Even after shifting to a new city or town, the same charge shall be applicable. Similarly, if a bike is registered in a town, it has Zone B charged against it. If the owner shifts to a metro city, the Zone B rate will be charged to him over there as well.
3. I want to get an insurance policy for my Yamaha RayZR 125. What documents do I need to buy my bike’s insurance policy?
Although insurance policy buying or renewal can be done online, many prefer to go offline. The list of documents required for this purpose are - proof of identity, driving license, registration certificate, proof of address documents, recent passport sized photograph.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More