Yamaha FZ Fi Insurance
A household name in the legion of bikes, Yamaha has been in India for the last 35 years. With an impressive number of bike models to choose from, the Japanese brand offers something for everyone. Being the pioneer in fuel injection, it decided to launch the FZ FI model when its competitors here were still dependent on carbureted variants.
The Yamaha FZ FI model is a sporty commuter offering a whole range of new technologies, like a centralised fuel tank and radial tyres. The bike is available in 4 unique colours and is priced at INR 1,04,700 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specifications of Yamaha FZ
Yamaha FZ FI boasts of a 149cc, 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder (with 2 valves), fuel-injected engine which is optimized to provide a premium smoothness of superior acceleration. It gives out a maximum power of 12.4 PS and offers a maximum torque of 13.6Nm at 5500 RPM. The motorcycle also has a fuel capacity of 13-litres.
The Yamaha FZ FI comes with monocross suspension on the rear end, which provides an excellent shock-absorbing stability and performance. It has great fuel economy and low road resistance despite its thick and grippy with a 100/80-17 in the front and 140/60-17 rear radial tyre. It is also accompanied with excellent fit and cushioning that lends an uptight yet relaxed riding position. It comes with a midship muffler cover which provides mass concentration, weight reduction, and shooter length.
Some other key features includes:
- LED headlights for excellent visibility
- Larger two-level seats for maximum comfort
- Bosch Anti-Lock Braking System for safety on roads
- Monocross Suspension gives 120mm wheel travel
- 149cc SOHC Engine
- Negative LCD Instrument Panel with ABS Warning Lamp
- Under Cowl to protect from mud splatter
What is Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Yamaha two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Yamaha FZ Review
Yamaha has provided a good standard quality bike within an affordable price range. With smooth and quick brakes, a decent acceleration upto 100km/hr, the FZ FI gives good mileage. Even though it has slightly lesser power than the others in this segment, the initial pickup is very smooth. It is good for city roads and daily users as well as for highways. It has a sporty smart look with comfortable seats for smooth riding.
At an affordable price, Yamaha FZ FI is a good, safe, and reliable option for people who are looking for bikes for daily use.